Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

webkaprishisnehadambisbhanot_nishaloop118nehalpoonamgujaratigirlasaharyaBsankbalieAMSTnamnikbaas-tvsmile365daysgeetaawahinirleppannusunitaakumarivanta29dhan0022gigusershefali1018cloudzmiss_patel5Heenapaaabbbkieraknightley1deepa911FAMSnithi07ameetasingh4-Swetha--Preetz-CoCoa_19Gauri22-Happy4Ever-springspunjabi#1anna44anu rulzbholabearNimbuMirchishamilnycsweetieniveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 15 Update" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thnx a lot for the wonderful update.

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update..abt prachin,sum people have the aptitude bt are unable to translate to exam papers..no offense bt unfortunately our exam system is full of loopholes..when i was in my plus 2 i knew a couple people like prachin..brilliant people when it came to science bt still wud get avg marks in exams..coz the exams are testing ur capacity and capability to write long notes,remember and rote the textboooks exactly the way the teacher wants it (there are sample answers and teachers follow tht only) etc etc..so if prachin cnt do these particular things well he wudnt fair well in exams inspite of having practical knowledge abt science..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitaakumarnycsweetieshamil

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx for the update..abt prachin,sum people have the aptitude bt are unable to translate to exam papers..no offense bt unfortunately our exam system is full of loopholes..when i was in my plus 2 i knew a couple people like prachin..brilliant people when it came to science bt still wud get avg marks in exams..coz the exams are testing ur capacity and capability to write long notes,remember and rote the textboooks exactly the way the teacher wants it (there are sample answers and teachers follow tht only) etc etc..so if prachin cnt do these particular things well he wudnt fair well in exams inspite of having practical knowledge abt science..

That is so true! I went to school in Canada, our exams are a bit different but still come down to the same thing. It is hard to translate knowledge into exams. I myself am better in the lab then on an exam. It makes more sense practically. But 30% ! maybe the exams are marked hard, I don't know. Or like you said if its not written the exact way its marked wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
thanks dearHug
I love nikki-ved scenesLOL

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Thank you, no time to write more today! Too much work! Cry

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for th update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.