54th NMG *IO* Its 100% umm NO its 200% delusion!<3 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

ayshu have gone mad............

Kyun???

Again, I have sent this PM to every single member that is featured on HOF, so 100 people have received the exact same pm. The Moderators have banned me twice already and I am still here, ban me as much as you want as no one has the power to stop me posting and I am indeed doing a very noble cause by  enlightening people about my beauty. I think, by now, you all must have understood, that I am not an ordinary person as I am blessed with divine beauty. My beauty is like a butterfly hovering over the essence of the sun, shining its graceful wings, my divine beauty makes the darkest of the hearts become pure once again.

Today, I have come with a request, and its your call either to adhere to the request, or ignore it and watch me in your language bring destruction to this forum, but in my language doing the most important job in everyone's life, by educating you  all about my inhumanely, insanely, divine beauty. The request is, upon sending this PM too 100 people featured in HOF, I want at least 40 members out of that 100 to send me a scrap and acknowledge my mysterious beauty. If you don't acknowledge It then you will continue receiving a pm and I will continue posting here.  If you do acknowledge it publically on scrap (not pm) then its my promise, that I will leave this forum peacefully knowing that my beauty has been marked and acknowledged. Your call, don't say you weren't warned, or informed about this.  My best friends on this forum, as I have already mentioned are, Ruky,  and Shee, however the person that is above everyone for me on this forum is Eraser, and Eraser my buddy, let me reassure you that your memories will never be erased from my mind. I don't even want to waste my time talking about oye and maddy, the less said about them two, the better.

I think, all of you are curious to know addy is? Well,  main kya hoon, ek raaz hoon but beauty bindaas hoon.  I am able to post, despite my IP ban is because as I have already mentioned, my father is  filthy rich and getting access to a PC with a different IP address, is a piece of cake for me.  How many know Stephenie Meyer? Let me disclose the biggest secret of my life, Meyer actually wrote the twilight series and the fictional character Edward only exists because of me. We met in a beautiful night, the glow of the city behind me and the sky twirling and under the joyful moon that mirrored back my smile. The moment she encountered me, she couldn't take her eyes of my beauty, I was the face she was searching for from the beginning of her life. She was bewildered by the magnificence of my beauty and desired to see me with a hundred eyes as she was searching for my beauty forever. The moment, she saw me, she burned with passion, for this wondrous beauty.  I had become her sunshine and her shadow, her soul was screaming in ectasy and every fiber of her was in love with who I was. She loved my fragrant breathe that was like the morning breeze and my voice that was as crystal and clear as water, my effulgence had lit a fire in her heart and the earth and sky. That day she decided to create Edward, but of course failed miserably and Edward's beauty is ofcourse irreplaceable with mines. My beauty is the picture of perfection, originally she had decided to name the character addy as i was the originator, however I wanted to remain anonymous and didn't want others to hunt me down and die on spot after being introduced my inhumanely gorgeous face, so we decided to call it Edward who can easily be nicknamed eddy that sounds similar to addy.

That was my story of life for you,  now go and leave me scrap, I need at least 40 scraps, if get one less then I will come back here again and continue sharing my experiences, that is beyond your wildest dreams with you.  Meyer is waiting for me to return, she is waiting for me in the abysmal depth of an ocean of insanity, drowning in desire to touch my caramel lip and just see a glimpse of my blazing beauty that  glows in the  golden sunlight like a mosaic of a hundred thousand jewels.

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Kyun???

kyunki itna pyaar tumko karte hai sanam..............

kyunki itna pyaar tumko karte hai sanam..............

Pagal tu ho gayi hai......main kya pooch rahi hun aur tu kya bol rahi hai...
i like chandu

@komzie: omggg looks like weridos visit if in abundancešŸ¤£

Pagal tu ho gayi hai......main kya pooch rahi hun aur tu kya bol rahi hai...

nahin........tu paagal............

nahin........tu paagal............
Tu.....
ek raaz hoon beauty bindaas hoon..................šŸ¤£

Tu.....

U.............