Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

~Happy Birthday Sabi~ WeLoveU our 1&only Sabzie<33

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

YES, HAPPY BIRTHDY TO SABIHA AKA SABI!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. YAAAAAAAAAY . YAAAAAAAAAY.
Its Sabi's Birthday! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Omfg do you see how excited I 'am ? roffffl =)

| |

... Let me tell you a little about Sabi, she is sweet, mature, fun, caring, an amazing friend, an AMAZING siggie/avi maker, (she gets better and better each passing dayEmbarrassed), and she is one heck of an AMAZING writer! Im happy to call her one of my best friends here on IF! She is ALWAYS there for her friends. She makes everyones bad days turn into the best days cuz she is cool like that :P PERIOD. Cool

... Her obsession with Sushant Singh Rajput is so damn cute! She daydreams over him day and night LOL Also she is a crazy KSG lover! Embarrassed 

So Sabi...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Sabiha
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAYY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Here's to another year full of laughter, fun and close friendships
We all love you very very much and we couldnt imagine IF life without you
You are our rockstar, Happy Birthday Sabi~

So lets get this party  S T A R T E D Dancing

your cake

a little sumthin' to get the party started ;)

music

| |

Edited by -Farzana- - 15 March 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanaysha1989Scintillatingdootyattripiya-jiyaBeautifulDream...Sakeena..sabihaa.sweet.melody

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDY  SABI DARLZ........!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabihaa.Farzu-

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
B I R T H D A Y  WI S H E S
f r o m    y o u r    f r i e n d s . . .

Im so selfish! Im gonna give you my pressie first LOL
.. and you BETTER LOVE ITTTTTTTT Wink

^ OMFG. I love that aviiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I totally went crazy over it.. and I was like Sabi is gonna DIE when she sees this LOL! Hope you like it baby ! Muahssssssss

HAYEEE. I LOVE THIS SIG. I picked out the hottest SSR pics didnt I ? I know I know Im too good Cool

So *ahem ahem* you KNOW how bad I'am with words and stuff like that.. but Im gonna try my best to write you a nice sweet birthday message :) So I met you about a year ago.. well soon it'll be a year (OMG OUR ANNIVERSRY, WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE THAT TOO Big smile) sorry for going off track, anywaaaaaaayyyyyy Sabi words cannot express how much I fricking love you! You're seriously my bestfriend on IF! I can always come to you with any problems and I know for sure that you'll help me out with that problem no matter what it is! You're just an amazing friend.. the best friend anyone can ask for. Im so HAPPIES I met you pssshtt I love you soo much you biatch! And I hate you.. No kidding I love you for making me go crazy for your writing especially the story (WLC) you write for us. OMG I told you how much I hate reading but I never ever get sick of your writing! You're one goddamn amazing writer! Im so jealous of your talent Ouch LOL And I looooove how we are both AbhiShti lovers.. thats where our friendship started Big smile damn we had some amazing memories on the AbhiShti FC.. mostly hilarious ones.. I always now go back and creep our convos in the old FCs LOL .......GOOD TIMES! LOL I still remember that one convo where we both promised one another that we'll show each other our wedding pics when we actually do get married! HAHAHAHA Priceless! Im still doing that btw :P I cant waitttttttttttttttt. Hayee I'll be more excited to show you my wedding pics than actually married to my fiancee LOL anyway I hope all that made sense.. Im very hyper right now while writing the message LOL and as always I know there'll be lots of errors but AS ALWAYS you'll get what I mean Hug 

I L Y . I L Y . I L Y !

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I wish you all the happiness in the WORLD cuz baby you DESERVE it
I wish you meet your real life Sushant soooooooon
I wish you successssssssssss in whatever you doooo
I wish you continue to write PreNa scene for meeeeeee
 I wish you continue to be be the amazing friend that you already are
I wish you always continue to love AbhiShti and KaJen
I wish you always come to the AbhiShti FC
I wish we always talk about KDMHMD and DMG
I wish we always continue to randomly show our love for another
I wish we both continue to drool over Harshad and Sushant
I wish you always make us amazing sigs that you already doo
I wish you always remain the same as you are right now. NEVER change

I wish.. I wish you.. cant think of anything else right now but I WISH YOU ALL THE GOOD THINGS LOVE!  Period cuz like I said you deserve it all and more! Love you and Happy birthday <333 MUAAAHS!

Lots of love
Farzana aka your Fuzzie Hug

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

17.gif
Hey Sabi

Its that time of the year again and here I am to wish you to a very very happy returns of the day. I hope you have a great day and enjoy loads.I am Lucky to have a friend Like You !

Happy Birthday Sabi !
I Hope Today You Will Get to Dream About You & SSR Celebrating Your B-Day !Embarrassed
here's something for you ! hope u like it !

Luv Pooji-

Hey Sabs,

Celebrate The Miracle
Of all that makes you YOU.
Count a blessing for each candle Have your cake and eat it too!
Unwrap this day and savor it And all the love that's there
Send a dream-wish straight to Heaven on the wings of prayer
Remember what a blessing you are Even after this day is gone.
You're a gem, a priceless treasure Let yourself shine on!

Many Many Happy returns of the Day!!!!

Have a great day and year ahead!!!

Best Wishes,
Namy

Heyyy Sabii Hug

Firstly, a very happy birthday to you! Big smile I wish the very best for you this year! Star

Wanted to say that you're a wonderful person, and the only one with a level head among us QQs and QPs LOL so thanks for being the anchor all through our craziness Embarrassed

I love you even though you don't update your FFs regularly enough Tongue and I'm loving your new styles in siggie making Star Make me an Abhi one pleaseeeee *goes off track and bats eyelashes*

Anyway, so the point is that I'm wishing you a great year ahead, lots of success and happiness...everything that you truly deserve.

Love,
Khush.
PS - So when's the party? Big smile

Sabiiiii <33 HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!Party
HugHope you enjoy your day to the fullest and have a BLAST! <3
I'm so, so, so glad to know someone as wonderful and sweet as youu :) I still remember how we first met, LOL i'd asked you to do the YIH written update for me, coz you were my back-upROFL(see how good my memory is :P ) And then the last time we talked, we found out that we live only 5 mins away from eachother. LOL which was so freaky. LOL. :D
anyways, coming back LOL
I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true and you get the best from life ;)
Oh and get heaps of presents too ;)

P.S Maybe one day we'll get to meet at watergardens or something ROFL
i love youu Sabs!! <3
Hug

-Sam.

HAPPY BUURRRDAAAY Sabihaaa! <3
OMG youre 21! mwahahaha :P you knw youre getting old when the last thing you want is to be reminded of your age. So i just take few minute to remind everyone of their age on their birthdays. :P
Hope you have a wonderful burrddaaay! go out party hard and have loads of fun. May you meet your Sushant on this very day! So watch out! hahah And he might catch a grenade for you too <3 
I love your craziness for Sushant and our distraction sessions are epic. LY. Heart
And Congo on the Criminal Minds thing tooo. Although i dont watch it but hey theres sth to boast bout despite your birthday. <333 
And OMG Armaans Aai Paapi last year. Epic! You lucky biatch! 
May you get all the happiness you want and hope your day and the year is awesommmme and you birthday becomes as special as you are. And the weather in Melbourne is sunny all day long. hahah. 

And dont forget to parcel some cake up here toooo. Id be waitinnnggg. 

Loads of Love and best wishes,
Yattri. x

Heres a song dedicated to you on your birthday so you deffo go out on FRIDAY.

I hope you get it. Today is Friday. Yesterday was Thursday. Tomorrow is Saturday. I got this. You got this, Poor girl. hahahahahahahhh i even really mailed the record label.
If i ever get make a Vm my first choice of Song! Ill surely make it happen someday.
My bday present for youuuuu. <3 With all my love. LMFAOOO. muaaahhh. <33

And P.S. ILY <3 and Party like a Rockstar! 

Sabihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Am so glad we got to meet through our love for AbhiShti! I remember those initial days when we used to have the craziest of talks, especially about Brij LOL. Am glad our friendship has grown over the past year! Big smile Wish you a very very very HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!! You are truly a pleasure to interact with! All our random conversations on the FC, lately the FC stops moving too when you're gone LOL. Oh and I have to mention, you write amazingly! Like seriously words fall short of describing how much I love your writing. It's so good it makes me cry! LOL good cry remember LOL 
Well anyways, I'm bad at these birthday wishes and all, so I'm gonna wrap it up. Wish you a happy birthday once again, and truly from the bottom of my heart wish that all your wishes and dreams come true! You deserve it girl <3

Here's a little something from me to you:

It's not really any good, but hope you like it all the same. :)

-Shilpa

Edited by -Farzana- - 15 March 2011 at 9:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dootBeautifulDream.sabihaa.sweet.melody

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Done & doneeeeeeee!!!

YAY Im happy with the thread LOL

Happy Birthday my loveeeee Sabzieeeee <3 ILY so god damn much <3

Muahs! Enjoy!

Okay can we rock this thread now? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doot

yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Happpyy Birthday Love. <3

sabihaa.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
@doot,  sweet wish hun :)

@Yattri, LOL. byeeeeee i'll come later will you be here still? like in 2 hrs or so?

sabihaa.

yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Probably have class then :(

sabihaa.

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Damn i am so sorry farzana i couldn't drop by my msg, Sabi baby...I'm coming with my hugw huge mesg soon =D
so reserving this place =D

Edited by SanKi4eva - 15 March 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabihaa.Farzu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index