India-Forums

No elimination means a favourite was in danger ?

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Normally whenever there is no elimination in public votings it could mean a favourite was at the bottom . Unless of course they want to buy more time and rake in more revenues.

Sometimes a no elimination round can be followed by a double elimination in the next round.

I think there should not be too much eliminations.
To be fair perhaps they should look at the last three performances, points awarded or votes could be added up.

Or like in SYTUCD, the bottom two or three will have to dance for their livesLOL

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I don't think so.Confused 
I think the channel people are least bothered about which contestant getting how much vote. They only bother about the total amount of vote garnered by all the contestantsConfused Kaunsa reality show aaj tak audience vote k hisaab se chalta hain....?Tongue if they want to defend their favorite they will simply defend him/her....for that there's no need to call for a no elimination week. I think it is because of the untimely exit of Hardik & Nidhi....
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Yes that makes a lot of sense as shows are all TRP based n votes are manipulated. Still I see Geeta ji wriggling anxiously before announcement of results, she must be knowing the results in advance.LOL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I think,they didn't get enuff votes to count..so they will wait for one more weekLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

vazyanezroz Groupbie
vazyanezroz
vazyanezroz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
That could very well be the reason. 
Or else they just wanted the show to run for an extra week. Since there was double elimination when Nidhi and Hardik had to leave! 

Sad for the people who wasted their money voting this week. 
Pft.
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
no elimination means the schedule for the show starting after DID got postponed by a week :P
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
you actually made a great point. no one got eliminated means that their favorite was in danger and that is unfair.once the decision is made by the audience it should be final.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Zee TV likes to extend their shows by doing things like this.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index