Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Nivedita and Himmanshoo in the Wedding (Page 3)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Aiyoo Bee!   HM, kya kehna!  Blush, blush!

As for Nivedita, she looked pretty but I wish they had not made her up looking so "pasted" - too much make-up.  She looks gorgeous at other times with her simple make-up!  She did not need all that goop on her face!

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO gardes.... HM haan !!!!!Wink Ahem! Ahem!!!Wink

Awwww .. (for the comment on N).Tongue Koi nai ... Big smile

I know there was extra make-up done on N for the Shaadi. I don't mind makeup if it enhances some one's beauty and I feel that is what was for me. People have different taste ... hum kyaa kar sakte hain Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
BTW, I also loved N's voice in yday's episode where she is sitting behind the door on the Shaadi night thinking to herself - I will not consider THAT person my husband. This scene was before she gets ready the next morning to come down. In that entire scene, I loved her slightly nasal* voice. 

* Nasal bcos of all loads of crying she does. But imagine, the actor really doesn't cry... but her voice was different in that scene!!!!!

If someone has time, do look at that scene and observe the voice. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007gardesrusha4003

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Aiyoo Bee!   HM, kya kehna!  Blush, blush!

As for Nivedita, she looked pretty but I wish they had not made her up looking so "pasted" - too much make-up.  She looks gorgeous at other times with her simple make-up!  She did not need all that goop on her face!

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO gardes.... HM haan !!!!!Wink Ahem! Ahem!!!Wink

Awwww .. (for the comment on N).Tongue Koi nai ... Big smile

I know there was extra make-up done on N for the Shaadi. I don't mind makeup if it enhances some one's beauty and I feel that is what was for me. People have different taste ... hum kyaa kar sakte hain Big smile

Arrey Bee, what is wrong in window-shopping?  It is not like I am leaving my sunehra ghar sansar to chase a fantasy.  Just admiring God's beautiful creation from a distance!!!  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

bee5

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

BTW, I also loved N's voice in yday's episode where she is sitting behind the door on the Shaadi night thinking to herself - I will not consider THAT person my husband. This scene was before she gets ready the next morning to come down. In that entire scene, I loved her slightly nasal* voice. 

* Nasal bcos of all loads of crying she does. But imagine, the actor really doesn't cry... but her voice was different in that scene!!!!!

Will try and check it out...

BTW, I think Runjhun looked prettier the day after when she comes down the steps!

Edited by gardes - 17 March 2011 at 7:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Arrey Bee, what is wrong in window-shopping?  It is not like I am leaving my sunehra ghar sansar to chase a fantasy.  Just admiring God's beautiful creation from a distance!!!  LOL

gardes ji,
  Karo karo ... koi gal nahin. Window-shopping hi toh hai .. lage raho.LOL
  God's ke sundar-sundar creations ko admire kar rahein the aap ... waah kyaa uttam vichaar hain aapke LOL
  Hum bhi wahi kar rahein hain. Atleast drushti ek hi creation par nahin hain. Aapka H par toh hamaara N par. LOL

gardes

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

BTW, I think Runjhun looked prettier the day, after when she comes down the steps!

Yup yup .. she was absolutely stunning in that orange saree and enough jewelry for a newly wed and of course the makeup .. but this time, you might agree the "goop" was less. LOL
Awwww .. I can't get enough of her.BlushingEmbarrassedLOL

I am thinking what would happen to G's mom when she sees this demure and pretty bahu of hers.Tongue 

Edited by bee5 - 17 March 2011 at 7:03pm

gardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

BTW, I think Runjhun looked prettier the day, after when she comes down the steps!

Yup yup .. she was absolutely stunning in that orange saree and enough jewelry for a newly wed and of course the makeup .. but this time, you might agree the "goop" was less. LOL
Awwww .. I can't get enough of her.BlushingEmbarrassedLOL

I am thinking what would happen to G's mom when she sees this demure and pretty bahu of hers.Tongue 

Come out of her coma, of course!!!  OuchLOLShocked

Remember, she is Bhagonwali for everyone else but herself!  TongueSleepySleepy

Edited by gardes - 17 March 2011 at 7:16pm

bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Come out of her coma, of course!!!  OuchLOLShocked

Remember, she is Bhagonwali for everyone else but herself!  TongueSleepySleepy

Lets see what they do ... she is the lead baba ... & where do CVs stick to their original theories... dekha nahin aaj God ka prasad bhi mil-gaya ...

Anyway, hum kahan bhage jaa rahein hain .. 'll see.Big smile

gardes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index