Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Nivedita and Himmanshoo in the Wedding (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

@ Bee... Great topic Bee. ...... Me too totally love H & N ..... Actually N a wee bit more than H  ... LOL ... She's such a beauty ... simple yet stunning ...meaning you just stop all that you're doing and gawk at her .... ! Loved her acting too ... I too saw the scene a couple of times to actually catch all that was being said and portrayed ... I was too busy gawking ! LOL

And H was enjoying the 'dulha' role to the hilt ... he looked dashing ... the sherwani was a super fit  .... 

@ Wafah ... True  N is looking prettier since the haldi ... just like a real bride ..... and I'm glad they tucked her hair back .. it shows off the beauty of her face !
I too was wondering how LM didn't notice that the groom has gone all muscled suddenly  ! LOL  

Usha,
  yeah me too .. like N bit more than H.
  I agree she has been looking good ... I liked her since I started watching the episodes.... it was like a realization hit me - Oh! She is beautiful.
  But in yday episode for me, she looked most beautiful.
  I can't wait to watch her today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
they both were looking absolutely outstanding....nivedita looks beautiful in sari and guddu is already so good looking that sherwani ka bhaao hi badd gaya hoga lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotbee5

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I like N more than H.  however, I love both the characters Guddu/Runjhun.  So far, N has amazed me as an actress, she is not only beautiful, but also talented-a rare combination both in Indian films/Indian tv.  Not all actors today if one can even refer to them as actors, have talent, charisma, & can hold their own in a closeup shot.  When I watch her Closeups on my screen, I am just stumped, she is incredibly beautiful.  There is just something about her!!!  N is above the resT!!!!  Wish this gal all the good luck &gr8 future.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003Wafahbee5

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

I like N more than H.  however, I love both the characters Guddu/Runjhun.  So far, N has amazed me as an actress, she is not only beautiful, but also talented-a rare combination both in Indian films/Indian tv.  Not all actors today if one can even refer to them as actors, have talent, charisma, & can hold their own in a closeup shot.  When I watch her Closeups on my screen, I am just stumped, she is incredibly beautiful.  There is just something about her!!!  N is above the resT!!!!  Wish this gal all the good luck &gr8 future.  
@bold. i also feel the same....she has something which makes her look very pretty, i could have said smile but she doesn't smile that much on the show but we have seen her smiling in videos...but in the show she just looks amazing, i can't describe what it is.......i was just looking at here closely in yesterdays episode, in her bridal attire when she was taking her jewellery off in anger she looke dvery pretty.....she's a great actress

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafahtehzeeb25bee5

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

@bold. i also feel the same....she has something which makes her look very pretty, i could have said smile but she doesn't smile that much on the show but we have seen her smiling in videos...but in the show she just looks amazing, i can't describe what it is.......i was just looking at here closely in yesterdays episode, in her bridal attire when she was taking her jewellery off in anger she looke dvery pretty.....she's a great actress

That she is, a gr8 actress, every expression, inflection in dialogue, every little thing she does, like her gestures to portray her character, she is too good!!  I think also, she has amazing grace.  she is very graceful!!! Not a lot of actresses today have that quality. 

Wafahbee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

Exactly the same thing for me too @jasmeeta - the one you have highlighted in @Eclipse's post.
I too am gawking her. These are more and more....
She definitely has grace and poise. She is simply lady-like.Smile

Wafahrusha4003

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Didn't Nivedita and Himmanshoo look beautiful in today's episode? I don't mean them together, but by themselves.

Nivedita in the bride's getup looked splendidly beautiful. 
Especially in the scene where she was talking with Amma in her room with tears rolling down her  eyes. So, innocent and so damn beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her even for a moment. 
There she was crying and stuff and I am like admiring her beauty LOL. Had to re-watch that scene just to catch what she was saying, bcos 1st time I was mesmerized with her beauty that I didn't hear any dialogue LOL

Same with Himmanshoo .. he was looking so handsome. He was so cool and comfortable in that groom's clothes (with those clothes being so heavy with all the embroidery work etc.)

I didn't dare to miss even a sec of each of them. Blushing

Both of them were amazing with their performances too. The entire cast in this show are good, but today these 2 stood out among the rest.Clap

Aiyoo Bee!   HM, kya kehna!  Blush, blush!

As for Nivedita, she looked pretty but I wish they had not made her up looking so "pasted" - too much make-up.  She looks gorgeous at other times with her simple make-up!  She did not need all that goop on her face!

bee5

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
they are awesome either by themselvers or together
nivedita was looking beautiful and himmansoo was looking hot in the shervaani

bee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index