Whats Wrong with BEBO???? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
awwww i too feel bad for Veer, he is soo lovely, caring and some times funny. i like him, he is soo cute and innocent, wonder whats gonna happen when he will come to know about manji's color. bechare ka to dil hi toot ke reh jayega.😭 I am feeling horrilble for Veer but feeling extremely happy for manji, OMG kia haal hoga is manji ka jab amrit ke hathoon ise lagegi ek zoor dar thappar, and i just hope after hearing manji's confession amrit gives her a tight slap.
Slap de to maza aye ga na...
which I don't think will happen...
Originally posted by Ambofan

Slap de to maza aye ga na...
which I don't think will happen...

i just hope amrit slaps her, she really needs one soooo badly, it will be a lesson for her that from now in future she will never fall for a guy who is already married. Please Amrit its my request do slap manji sooooooooooooooooooooo hard.
I was expecting Bebo to slap her when she was wearing her mangalsutr. But unfortunately it didn't happen. Now my only hope is Amrit. Hopefully Amrit slap her after her confession.
Haan Bebo ne to kia nai then how come Amrit will do it coz he'll think k muje aurat pr haath nai uthana  chahiye but unfortunately women like these fully deserve to be slapped ... This is not bachpana but a grave mistake...
Originally posted by Ambofan

Haan Bebo ne to kia nai then how come Amrit will do it coz he'll think k muje aurat pr haath nai uthana  chahiye but unfortunately women like these fully deserve to be slapped ... This is not bachpana but a grave mistake...

well alju if not thappar then he can show his anger, that will also do it, i want him to be really very mad at this manji when she tell him about her feelings... can't wait for the moment when she will tell amrit about her feeling and amrit will shower his anger on her