Whats Wrong with BEBO????

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG what is really WRONG with Bebo???? why don't she listen to others when they warn her, and why don't she link up things like others.... its good to be naive, innocent and good heart person, but sometimes its no good at all... why don't she understand things, why don't she suspect this manji and this is not the first time, she have experienced this before, if u experienced something before then its get easy to understand the things when u deal or experience the same thing again....

don't she feel that this is how rano tried to snatched amrit, because of her innocent or bewakoofi whatever u call it, just because of this rano was success.....and now manji is also doing the same things.... hope this time bebo don't act like bewakoof that may lead manji to win in her intention.... and i just hope she talks to amrit about this, she needs to talk to amrit and tell him whatever prapjoot told her....

Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
Everyone Warning Bebo, But She Ignoring Everyone's Words First Saru After That Is Was Omi And Now Prabjot Come On Bebo, Bebo Don't Be That Nice, Don't Know How Long Will It Take AmBo Will Understand Her True Color Plus Hope It This Week. They Said Manjeet Is A Cameo And Role Now It Time To End Her Character Out Of The Show, Come On Cv's We Don't Like This Manjeet Anymore When Will These Cv's Realize That We Just Want AmBo Lovestory. Hope They Show Holi Sequence This Week. They Still Didn't Reveal What Is Daljeet Secret, Who Is The New Maid One. This Think I Didn't Get Why Amrit Didn't Like Manjeet Going With Veer, Thinking Deeply It Can Be That Amrit Doesn't Want Veer To Get Hurt. Why Do The Cv's Bring Someone In AmBo Lives To Get There Lives Ruined Rano Arjun And Now Manjeet. Veer Makes Manjeet Love You Man Please. Why Can't AmBo Move The There Own House. Love To See If Bebo Work With Amrit In The Office It Will New For Her And Her Character And She Will Always Will Be With Her Amrit And Understood The World More And Stop Being Nice With Everyone And Forgiving Everyone

A very valid point Afee... Bebo should really discuss this with Amrit.
And it is so foolish of her to ignore soo many people, its not only one person's doubt but everyone is concerned about this issue phir bhi usko samj aa hi nai rahi...
Pehli baat to koi btata nai or agar bta de to maanna nahi...kamal hai.. 😑
And ur right, doodh ka jala to chach bhi phoonk phoonk kr peeta hai but Bebo is being too unrealistic now...
Now Manji is now more a fun. She is becoming more dangerous. Today  she stole Bebo's mangalsutr and she have Kuku and Daljeet under her clutches. I don't know what she is up to. But after watching today's episode, I have developed a kind of fear for this Manji. Now she seems to be a mixture of GG and Rano. She can now go to any extend to get Amrit. Don't know what would this girl plan next?
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Now Manji is now more a fun. She is becoming more dangerous. Today  she stole Bebo's mangalsutr and she have Kuku and Daljeet under her clutches. I don't know what she is up to. But after watching today's episode, I have developed a kind of fear for this Manji. Now she seems to be a mixture of GG and Rano. She can now go to any extend to get Amrit. Don't know what would this girl plan next?

I Hate This Manjeet Seriously, Hope Someone Find That Manjeet Took The
Bebo's Mangalsutr Before Manjeet Wear's It, Bebo Going Cry Seriously In Tom Scene When She Find Out That The Mangalsulatr Is Not There. Just Want That Cv's Make The Narang's Or AmBo Find This Week About Manjeet And Her Plan
Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
OMG whats wrong with this manji, how did she stole mangalsutra, now i can't take anymore of her, arghhhhhhhh, but the thing i love most that she is living in a huge misunderstanding world, that amrit cares for herπŸ˜†.... it will be fun to watch when amrit will tell her that what made u think i ever cared for u or i ever luved u, I only LOVE my Bebo and no one else.... awww that will be great,

Originally posted by juhuti

OMG whats wrong with this manji, how did she stole mangalsutra, now i can't take anymore of her, arghhhhhhhh, but the thing i love most that she is living in a huge misunderstanding world, that amrit cares for herπŸ˜†.... it will be fun to watch when amrit will tell her that what made u think i ever cared for u or i ever luved u, I only LOVE my Bebo and no one else.... awww that will be great,

Yeah I am also loving this fact...
Manji will get a nice big shock when she comes to know that Amrit only started caring for Manji for the sake of Bebo and he just sees her as a saali and a member of the Narang family...
Manji dear, Amrit's love always has been and will be reserved for his Laadli wifey, Bebo... πŸ˜ƒ

Hope Bebo really starts smelling something wrong...
I have little hope on Bebo realizing the true colors of Manji. She believes that Manji is sweet and innocent like her. I want Amrit to realize Manji's intention and want to see Amrit telling Manji that he would never ever love someone other than his Bebo.
I take back what I said in the above post. Just loved the way Bebo reacted when she came to know about Manji's intentions. She was just amazing today and her confrontation with Manji was just superb. She proved that she won't be forgiving anyone who tries to snatch Amrit from her; whoever it may be. Love you Bebo for what you did today.πŸ‘β­οΈ
Originally posted by lakshmin42

I take back what I said in the above post. Just loved the way Bebo reacted when she came to know about Manji's intentions. She was just amazing today and her confrontation with Manji was just superb. She proved that she won't be forgiving anyone who tries to snatch Amrit from her; whoever it may be. Love you Bebo for what you did today.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Ya Love You Bebo And Today Episode,πŸ‘ She Never Let Anyone Steal Her Pati Amrit From Her
What Is The Surprise Amrit Has For Bebo Hope They Move To A New House. Bebo Has To Tell Amrit And Her Family About Manjeet And Her Feels For Amrit. Bebo Back Rock Like Always