Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Which scene did u start loving Angini! (Page 2)

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@bhondu..nice post..Smile

a few epi preleap but started to watch bidaai post leap..

i was not an active member of IF but still browsed the net to keep update of wat's happenning in TV industry and serials..

then came across one article apoorva making his entry in bidaai..

no guessing apoorva is my fav actor and no doubt it got me interested..Embarrassed..

watched his entry scene so many times and thats it the look he gave ragini in that dance sequence did it for me..then it was no looking back  for me..that particular scene already showed the intense chemistry of both and i did say this couple will rock the screen..Clap

then we got their first interaction in their room and later his feelings for ragini in the "bhikri "song picturised on them..my love for this couple grew more..

could not resist not sharing my thoughts about this couple joined IF and today i'm with 1680 posts only on bidaai forum..Wink

this shows how much angini has mesmerised me and will continue do so..Embarrassed
I was also not at all active and then after watching so many scenes of Anmol and ragini i decdeded to become active , but in teh middle beacuse of Saakshi track I  was so unhappy and the problems they were dragging a lot , and teh rush at the end

I still feel teh show  has so much to show for Angini, I so want the senasn two happening and give us more about how Ragini  feels for Anmol

The story is about  the lives of ragini and sadhana, but then vhanges took place and now Ragini and saakshi live the lives  with their spouces and see happiness beyong , which should be given good credit

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
@bhondu..so true the focus on angini in the beggining of the leap did captured the viewers heart..

same goes for us too..

the twist later did get anmol out of focus for sometime and it was sure a bit boring to watch the sakshi track and her revenge..

once the creatives back on track and anmol..angini back in the frame it was a real treat to watch them and the few last epi anmol got the much needed screenpresence..

his presence in the show itself will get the viewers attention..so crossing fingers they do keep the character of anmol in season 2..

Edited by savee_k - 16 March 2011 at 9:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
One more scene where I started to love Anmol so much was when Tammy sleeping with AnginiEmbarrassed.i loved their awkwardness Embarrassedand how Anmol was making excuses to Tammy as he has work but he was not able to escape LOLand we got the lovely Angini scene.Wink

Poor Anmol he can not even tell the story as he was so lost in Ragini's hand touch Day Dreamingand in the morning Anmol waking to see Ragini's face Day Dreamingand her hand was in his hand was a classic part.Blushing

one of my most favourite scene.Embarrassed
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
The first scene of theirs I saw was, the "Cottage scene". So yeah, from there, I started to like them, still do.
I wish they come back :-((((((((((

And my favourite scene of theirs is that hug scene, where Ragini keeps blaming herself as a failure of a mother, & Anmol comes there to comfort her, and she hugs him, lol. That was sooooo cuteeeeee Embarrassed

And also the divorce scene. It was sooooo, sooooooo sad. Their acting / expressions were just awesomeeeeee !!!!

Oh God, I just want them back !!! Ouch Cry

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
My first angini scene was APus entry and teh look he gave her was just WOW,  he knew he had won her heartWink

That was the time when it was like this jodi will click big time and it did
Even after 4 + months the show is over its so fresh in our side...

Anmol's pure and beautiful love for Ragini made me saw Yaar duniyaa mai essay insaan bhi hai kya !!
His love for her is so unconditional tahst what makes this jodi specail!

and the scene where they were locked in teh room and the look they give each other
Awesme and 4 eveer aweosme

krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@shanti..same for me that first scene of the cute jodi i got same reaction.they will click with the audiences..it happenned..they were a hit..Smile

about anmol as the story unfolded he captured the viewers heart cos that was one exceptional outstanding character..Clap

apoorva made it so real that it makes you ask yourself kaash there was someone as him in real..Embarrassed

pure love..selfless love..beauty of angini's relationship..

still mesmerised by this couple..

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti..same for me that first scene of the cute jodi i got same reaction.they will click with the audiences..it happenned..they were a hit..Smile

about anmol as the story unfolded he captured the viewers heart cos that was one exceptional outstanding character..Clap

apoorva made it so real that it makes you ask yourself kaash there was someone as him in real..Embarrassed

pure love..selfless love..beauty of angini's relationship..

still mesmerised by this couple..
I remeber Apu telling in the was  wondering how the dance would go and everyone was like  it would be great and when Ashitha was talking abt it she said his entrt was dhamekey daar and bioth she and Parul were amazed by teh way he danced

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
yes i remember how both were mesmerised by apoorva's dance.they did say that bidaai will rock with his entry.

another scene where apoorva captured our heart its the8th- 9th july epi .his confrontation scene with vasu..powerful dialogues and emoted so well by him..

vasu insulting his self-respect .how he clenched his fist and left in anger..a classic scene..Clap

krithikas

Go to top