India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Which scene did u start loving Angini!

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
When you look back on the episodes post leap which  was the first scene which made you say
Yes this jodi mai tho  koi tho baat hai !!
They are just Perfect !!!

Anmol and Ragini also knows as Angini  gave us a spectacular 4 + months to show  how  two people strangers to each  other living under the same roof for 7 years still had  ristha which was over and above everything . !

Ragini who was in love with ranveer and would never move on but anmol did knock at her heart and it responsed, So also with many who thought would never move on and love this jodi but they did , so when did you start loving them and it grew more and more please share!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02krithikassaveeta24

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
awsome post, actually i stopped watching bidaii after ranveers death,but still came in the forum came across a vm by sami with old song and couldnt believe the chemistry between angini,it had few of the first scenes, anmol is watching ragini sleep,that is what got me hooked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
 I am a great fan of RAGVIR and did not miss a single episode.Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed

I have watched each and every episode from Anmol Anamika track to Ragvir honeymoon many number of times EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I was so disappointed and sad after hearing the news of kinshuk leaving bidaaiCryCryCry but my love for ragini I continued the serialIBig smile have not watched any Apurva serial beforeWink.So I was worried how will the Angini jodi will workSmile.But I was really mesmerised with their awesome chemistryWinkWinkWink. My love for Angini made me an active member .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

My first attraction to Angini was from bhikri song sequence Embarrassedand it went up from Angini room lock scene.BlushingAfter that I became crazy of them more and more in each episode.BlushingBut Angini's story was too shortCry but it did make a wonderful impact in me.WinkEmbarrassedClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
@bhondu..nice post..Smile

a few epi preleap but started to watch bidaai post leap..

i was not an active member of IF but still browsed the net to keep update of wat's happenning in TV industry and serials..

then came across one article apoorva making his entry in bidaai..

no guessing apoorva is my fav actor and no doubt it got me interested..Embarrassed..

watched his entry scene so many times and thats it the look he gave ragini in that dance sequence did it for me..then it was no looking back  for me..that particular scene already showed the intense chemistry of both and i did say this couple will rock the screen..Clap

then we got their first interaction in their room and later his feelings for ragini in the "bhikri "song picturised on them..my love for this couple grew more..

could not resist not sharing my thoughts about this couple joined IF and today i'm with 1680 posts only on bidaai forum..Wink

this shows how much angini has mesmerised me and will continue do so..Embarrassed

anizorkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I must say i joined the forum not only because  i am going to miss AnginiWink but mainly because i felt so sad as i may be missing awesome post of saveeta,chandrika,shanti,sami,Embarrassed

eventhough i was not active i always wanted to share my views with all my friends here.Big smile

I love to read all the posts especially saveeta.s Clapwhich mainly made me active in this forum.Big smile

I started to be active 1 month before bidaai endedTongue but now i am in 1069 th posts.Embarrassedit's all because of my craziness on Angini.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@krithika.we sure are crazy about angini.Embarrassed

i'm so happy you joined the forum and also got a friend in you krithika....Big smile

today you giving us such treat with your amazing VMS and of course your awesome views on angini in each topic..Clap

i think our love for this couple will grow more each day and wat amaze me we always have something to discuss about them and to say they we were in their journey just for 4 months..

cant wait for their comeback...

anizorkrithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

awsome post, actually i stopped watching bidaii after ranveers death,but still came in the forum came across a vm by sami with old song and couldnt believe the chemistry between angini,it had few of the first scenes, anmol is watching ragini sleep,that is what got me hooked.
Sop nice to hear that..
I can understand when a  pair makes an impact and  then one goes away it makes you ignore the show, But somthing which changes your view about the character intropduced ,
And the pairing may create magic and seem so beautiful and real

VM's do inspire you  they say a beautioful story !Smile

anizorkrithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

I am a great fan of RAGVIR and did not miss a single episode.Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed

I have watched each and every episode from Anmol Anamika track to Ragvir honeymoon many number of times EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I was so disappointed and sad after hearing the news of kinshuk leaving bidaaiCryCryCry but my love for ragini I continued the serialIBig smile have not watched any Apurva serial beforeWink.So I was worried how will the Angini jodi will workSmile.But I was really mesmerised with their awesome chemistryWinkWinkWink. My love for Angini made me an active member .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

My first attraction to Angini was from bhikri song sequence Embarrassedand it went up from Angini room lock scene.BlushingAfter that I became crazy of them more and more in each episode.BlushingBut Angini's story was too shortCry but it did make a wonderful impact in me.WinkEmbarrassedClap
I liked that song also..
There was something spieoceal when they showed these two lost people who have been  put together by destiny and they seem to be  conection and many ways there were instances which showed us ANmol's  feelings for Ragini and ragini 's understanding abiut this man.
Time was important to show the depth of tehir relatsionship, but the show went off air when we started to see teh essnece of their love coming into limelight

anizorkrithikas

Go to top