India-Forums

Terence Lewis - A groovy record (Page 7)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by crystalline23

Ankit ji- Just curious...Do you know Terence personally? Or did he hurt you in anyway?
Because all I see is your bitterness towards him.
Ok! so the entry fee is Rs.50. How do you even know that this money goes directly into Terence's personal account? There are people who would be working there in those school grounds managing/controlling the crowd. Who is gonna pay them? People working at the registration counters...they need to be paid too.
Also, as far as I heard about this event, its registration is free and that you dont have pay a single penny. I will find out and confirm about this though.

Probably ankit se Rs 100 charge kiye honge...no chutta...LOL...

Big smile Arey gujju hu mein, udhar leta hu deta nahin........Big smile

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confused The guy makes so much money through his "dance school"........He makes tons of money "judging" dance shows on television..........Confused and even then he feels the need to charge people 50 rupees to help him set a world record? Confused He couldn't give the common man a break? charging people money to put himself in the record book.........Confused wow and here I thought I had seen everything when it comes to sucking every single dime out of people.......Confused
Tere ko Rs. 50 chahiye kaya? hum sab yahan Re. 1 chanda kar sakte. Aajkal to Rs. 50 mein to 2 paan milte hain. It is just token money, guru dakshhina.LOL
By the way Geeta kaya free mein deti hai training?

Big smile it's good to know that 50 rupees is not a big deal for you, but unfortunately there are kids in mumbai living in slums who would benefit greatly from 50 bucks........these kids have great talent but no place to showcase those talents, and it would have been nice if they were able to participate in this kind of an event but yet once again they've been shunned due to lack of money.........Tongue Sad how people advertise how much money they have to the world, and on a forum of all places......well to all those who have tons of money, a big Clap........hope that makes you feel good, and hope it also makes you feel good to mock people who may not have 50 rupees......Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Confusedummm so people in India have a responsibility to help Terrence get in the record book? If Terrence wants to get in the record books, let him pay for the whole thing........why should others have to subsidize this? Terrence should pay for the whole thing as he is the one that wants his name in the record books.........Confused The article states that there is a 50 rupees fee, if there is no fee then why would the article mention this?Confused And as for being bitter towards Terrence, I am bitter towards any and all who take advantage of people like what is being done here....Confused If you support people being cheated out of their money then that's your choice but to call others who don't share your views "bitter" is completely unfair.....Confused

This article says it is Rs.50 but as I mentioned "as far as I heard, it is free". Have I mentioned that this article is wrong?Confused
Oh and about being bitter you wrote and I quote ", I am bitter towards any and all who take advantage of people like what is being done here" So you are bitter towards Geeta since she takes advantage of D-sir by taking his help and failing to mention his name even once?

I have read a lot of your posts and i very well know you are entitled to your opinion and I totally respet your views and am not even trying to change your opinion here. At the same time, I have an opinion that says you are bitter towards Terence not just because you dont agree with me or something but thats what I get from your posts and I simply asked you a question if Terence did something to hurt you. Now that is not unfair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Anjaani_DastaanRapierThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

Confusedummm so people in India have a responsibility to help Terrence get in the record book? If Terrence wants to get in the record books, let him pay for the whole thing........why should others have to subsidize this? Terrence should pay for the whole thing as he is the one that wants his name in the record books.........Confused The article states that there is a 50 rupees fee, if there is no fee then why would the article mention this?Confused And as for being bitter towards Terrence, I am bitter towards any and all who take advantage of people like what is being done here....Confused If you support people being cheated out of their money then that's your choice but to call others who don't share your views "bitter" is completely unfair.....Confused

This article says it is Rs.50 but as I mentioned "as far as I heard, it is free". Have I mentioned that this article is wrong?Confused
Oh and about being bitter you wrote and I quote ", I am bitter towards any and all who take advantage of people like what is being done here" So you are bitter towards Geeta since she takes advantage of D-sir by taking his help and failing to mention his name even once?

I have read a lot of your posts and i very well know you are entitled to your opinion and I totally respet your views and am not even trying to change your opinion here. At the same time, I have an opinion that says you are bitter towards Terence not just because you dont agree with me or something but thats what I get from your posts and I simply asked you a question if Terence did something to hurt you. Now that is not unfair.

ConfusedD sir gets paid for working with Geeta Ma as do the rest of the assistants......if someone is getting paid then what more do they want? don't know if you work in a corporate environment but if you do you would know that when you work for a company, all the work you do while on company time belongs to the company NOT to you......Confused In this instance, Terrence wants his name in the records book and for that he needs 1800 bodies and he is charging people for the mere purpose of getting his own name in the record book.......these people are not paid, in fact they have to pay just to be in the darn thing......how is that fair? Confused If your cousin is getting married, would she charge you to attend her weddding? She is the one getting married, hence she should be grateful that people are willing to take time out of their lives to attend.....Tongue
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ThatOneGuy

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

ConfusedD sir gets paid for working with Geeta Ma as do the rest of the assistants......if someone is getting paid then what more do they want? don't know if you work in a corporate environment but if you do you would know that when you work for a company, all the work you do while on company time belongs to the company NOT to you......Confused In this instance, Terrence wants his name in the records book and for that he needs 1800 bodies and he is charging people for the mere purpose of getting his own name in the record book.......these people are not paid, in fact they have to pay just to be in the darn thing......how is that fair? Confused If your cousin is getting married, would she charge you to attend her weddding? She is the one getting married, hence she should be grateful that people are willing to take time out of their lives to attend.....Tongue

when was the last time someone paid you to get an education? Confused people always had paid to get an education. the college or the university never paid any student saying "aao bhai, i will give you $100,000. please come and get educated." these people are paying, if they are paying at all, for the experience and the education they are gonna get! this is not a job, it is an education. so ur analogy there does not work.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Anjaani_DastaanThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

when was the last time someone paid you to get an education? Confused people always had paid to get an education. the college or the university never paid any student saying "aao bhai, i will give you $100,000. please come and get educated." these people are paying, if they are paying at all, for the experience and the education they are gonna get! this is not a job, it is an education. so ur analogy there does not work.Big smile

You nailed it di! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index