India-Forums

Terence Lewis - A groovy record (Page 6)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Nishita123

Ankit , just wondering...........guinnese book walon ne aapka contact kiya hai ke nahi ??? DID related.........LOL
Tongue Arey kaha naseeb apne......Apun record setting nahin, record keeping me believe karing...... Big smile

Tongue areey yaar bahot aage nikal gaye   -  record setting ya keeping ke liye nahi........record atak gaya hai uske liye !! TongueLOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 17 March 2011 at 9:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

Ankit ji- Just curious...Do you know Terence personally? Or did he hurt you in anyway?
Because all I see is your bitterness towards him.
Ok! so the entry fee is Rs.50. How do you even know that this money goes directly into Terence's personal account? There are people who would be working there in those school grounds managing/controlling the crowd. Who is gonna pay them? People working at the registration counters...they need to be paid too.
Also, as far as I heard about this event, its registration is free and that you dont have pay a single penny. I will find out and confirm about this though.

Probably ankit se Rs 100 charge kiye honge...no chutta...LOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Its_SashThatOneGuyWreckLassNishita123

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinThatOneGuyWreckLass

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
yayaamb Groupbie
yayaamb
yayaamb

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
koi terence ke bare me kuch bhi kahe for me terence is the  best
SHUBHA99 Senior Member
SHUBHA99
SHUBHA99

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Ankit u r correct. He should have done it for free.

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

Ankit ji- Just curious...Do you know Terence personally? Or did he hurt you in anyway?
Because all I see is your bitterness towards him.
Ok! so the entry fee is Rs.50. How do you even know that this money goes directly into Terence's personal account? There are people who would be working there in those school grounds managing/controlling the crowd. Who is gonna pay them? People working at the registration counters...they need to be paid too.
Also, as far as I heard about this event, its registration is free and that you dont have pay a single penny. I will find out and confirm about this though.

Confusedummm so people in India have a responsibility to help Terrence get in the record book? If Terrence wants to get in the record books, let him pay for the whole thing........why should others have to subsidize this? Terrence should pay for the whole thing as he is the one that wants his name in the record books.........Confused The article states that there is a 50 rupees fee, if there is no fee then why would the article mention this?Confused And as for being bitter towards Terrence, I am bitter towards any and all who take advantage of people like what is being done here....Confused If you support people being cheated out of their money then that's your choice but to call others who don't share your views "bitter" is completely unfair.....Confused

joyce_k

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Ankit , just wondering...........guinnese book walon ne aapka contact kiya hai ke nahi ??? DID related.........LOL
Tongue Arey kaha naseeb apne......Apun record setting nahin, record keeping me believe karing...... Big smile

Tongue areey yaar bahot aage nikal gaye   -  record setting ya keeping ke liye nahi........record atak gaya hai uske liye !! TongueLOL

Big smile Why change the record if the music being played is soothing to the ears? Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index