India-Forums

Terence Lewis - A groovy record (Page 3)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Mihirism

Confused The guy makes so much money through his "dance school"........He makes tons of money "judging" dance shows on television..........Confused and even then he feels the need to charge people 50 rupees to help him set a world record? Confused He couldn't give the common man a break? charging people money to put himself in the record book.........Confused wow and here I thought I had seen everything when it comes to sucking every single dime out of people.......Confused

its just a dollar man LOL

Big smile Goes to show how greedy some people are........won't even let go of a dollar........He is the one that wants to set the record, and instead of being grateful that people are willing to take the time out of their day to help him, he wants to charge them for it.......Big smile So let me get this straight, his name will go down in the record book and the poor slop who paid 50 rupees will get what out of it exactly? Big smile He couldn't just give the people a break? People have given him so much over they years, and in this instance he couldn't just waive the 50 rupees? Tongue

what will they get out of it? a chance to learn from the expert! a chance to learn a whole routine from one of the top choreographers and dancers in India. 50 rupees is a small price to pay for this experience IMO. people over here are willing to 5000 Rs. This is just like Dharmesh working for your beloved Geeta. Dharmesh choreographs everything and who takes the credit? Geeta! But then why does Dharmesh do this for Geeta? experience! An experience in learning from a choreographer who worked in Bollywood (I think dharmesh is a better choreographer than geeta, but that is a whole other issue). He gets experience is choreographing!

And besides, who the heck is forcing them to pay those 50 Rs. and join? You don't wanna join, don't join. Baat wahi khatam hoti hai!Big smile

Edited by Rapier - 17 March 2011 at 6:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayawtanya12Noor_Ul_Ain-X-NeeNee-X-hindu4lyfThatOneGuyWreckLass

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Confused The guy makes so much money through his "dance school"........He makes tons of money "judging" dance shows on television..........Confused and even then he feels the need to charge people 50 rupees to help him set a world record? Confused He couldn't give the common man a break? charging people money to put himself in the record book.........Confused wow and here I thought I had seen everything when it comes to sucking every single dime out of people.......Confused

its just a dollar man LOL

Big smile Goes to show how greedy some people are........won't even let go of a dollar........He is the one that wants to set the record, and instead of being grateful that people are willing to take the time out of their day to help him, he wants to charge them for it.......Big smile So let me get this straight, his name will go down in the record book and the poor slop who paid 50 rupees will get what out of it exactly? Big smile He couldn't just give the people a break? People have given him so much over they years, and in this instance he couldn't just waive the 50 rupees? Tongue

what will they get out of it? a chance to learn from the expert! a chance to learn a whole routine from one of the top choreographers and dancers in India. 50 rupees is a small price to pay for this experience IMO. people over here are willing to 5000 Rs. This is just like Dharmesh working for your beloved Geeta. Dharmesh choreographs everything and who takes the credit? Geeta! But then why does Dharmesh do this for Geeta? experience! An experience in learning from a choreographer who worked in Bollywood (I think dharmesh is a better choreographer than geeta, but that is a whole other issue). He gets experience is choreographing!

And besides, who the heck is forcing them to pay those 50 Rs. and join? You don't wanna join, don't join. Baat wahi khatam hoti hai!Big smile

Well, baat khatam na khatam ki nahi hai.
Ankit has a point. Terrence wants to break the record...for his name shake, he is advertising people to come and joining for 50/-. What ia m understanding is...let say 1800x50=90000...ho gaye. Usme say i am sure adhe to out hi ho jayenge....phir se 50/- jod do for other people....Confused
Lagta hai....paise chap ne ki skim hai...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123ankit_nyc

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

First of all good goin' TL...
now coming back to you ankit...do you know TL himself was one of those who cudn't afford a dance lesson...he too has climbed through all the hardships...if you do not know he runs a free dance school for all the under privileged children...Rs. 50?? seriously thats peanuts and m sure any one can afford...and knowing the big heart of TL, if there is someone so talented and cannot pay...he will surely not charge from that person...if you happen to know any such please contact TL, we know how good he is at heart...Big smile...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Noor_Ul_AinRapierhindu4lyfThatOneGuyWreckLass

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
ppl dont respect anything given for free :P

hence terrence charges nominal amount :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Tongue Oh so Terrence doesn't care about money....and 50 rupees is not that much....so why not just donate the money that he gets from this to charity? I mean if he doesn't care about money then it shouldn't be a big deal right? Big smile I agree with shstradhari Bhai, this is nothing but a money making scheme,......I guess now that it looks as if he isn't going to be a part of DID going forward, Terrence is finding different ways to make money.......I hope people at large realize how arrogant this man is in asking them for money just so he can get his name in the records book..... Confused
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Tongue Oh so Terrence doesn't care about money....and 50 rupees is not that much....so why not just donate the money that he gets from this to charity? I mean if he doesn't care about money then it shouldn't be a big deal right? Big smile I agree with shstradhari Bhai, this is nothing but a money making scheme,......I guess now that it looks as if he isn't going to be a part of DID going forward, Terrence is finding different ways to make money.......I hope people at large realize how arrogant this man is in asking them for money just so he can get his name in the records book..... Confused

why should he donate this money to Charity, its not his company that is running this and even if it is m sure he will donate a part of that amount to charity, sorry you won't get to know about it......His company does donate to Charity, he donates his personal hard earned money to charity...sorry ankit tumhe iske baare mein pata nahi hai...btw Geetu donates?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Its_Sashhindu4lyfRapierThatOneGuyWreckLass

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

@bold Did he mention what he's gonna do with the money? Confused

And so do u mean people judge DID just because they want money? So even geeta is doing that huh? Why doesn't she donate what she gets paid to charity Tongue

and he is not asking for money LOL ur makin it sound like he is begging ppl to join. 

Its so nice of him to charge just 50 rupees so even common man can participate! Others would've asked at least 200 Rs/- or so! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RapierWreckLassdesicrowd

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

@bold Did he mention what he's gonna do with the money?Confused

And so do u mean people judge DID just because they want money? So even geeta is doing that huh? Why doesn't she donate what she gets paid to charityTongue

and he is not asking for moneyLOLur makin it sound like he is begging ppl to join.

Its so nice of him to charge just 50 rupees so even common man can participate! Others would've asked at least 200 Rs/- or so!Big smile

Big smile No one else is arrogant like him....... This is not a competition, the sole purpose of this is to get Terrence's name in the record book.......the sole purpose of DID is not to make any one person famous, hope you see the difference......when the people who made the largest pizza tried out for the record book, they didn't go around asking people for money...... Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index