India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Interchange of Siddharth's Role

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
guys...do you remember the article abt vikas gupta playing the chracter siddharth...then he opts out because he did not like the role...then it went to Raj and KW.....remember the article guys....its the day 1 of PKYEK days....the article came out during DMG days.....

the article stated that Siddharth will be the love interest of Misha and he enters college....and he is very friendly types especially with girls infact the article says he is a charmer for girls....but he has a secret and he is mysterious

vikas never liked the character so he opts out....than rumours flys around that raj-KW was offered the role....

than thoughts arise in our minds that siddharth might be a werewolf...and all.....

this was the time when PKYEK was going the twilight way not TVD.....its even before the show aired....

what i think that siddharth role is the same role which vikas opts out and it went to siddhant.....ekta might seen some faults in the character so she revamp the character...remember guys even PKYEK ekta revamp so many times.....that it was visible on the screens.....

she did not leave the character siddharth.....she still went on with the character but just that she interchange the character to become a powerful one......

instead of college student....siddharth is a boss.....he is friendly with girls....so she made him into a cassanova...flirt..charmer....instead of being the love interest of misha...she made him the love interest of panchi......and his dark mysterious side is that he is a vampire....and surprising twist he is the elder brother of abhay....

the character siddharth whom we all were waiting eagerly was not gone....it is our cassanova boss Siddharth Mehra/Raichand.....

they changed the whole track for misha....and panchi....interchange...i will say...

those who knows the article...and remember knows what i am talking abt....

its the same character written earlier which vikas quit....ekta made the character even more interesting and complicated...which she never did earlier.....

and thank god siddhant is doing it because i can never see anyone in siddharth character other than siddhant.....

she brought the gay angle with shaurya-shanker with misha.....and paired siddharth with panchi....she really played the characters well.....she changed the whole screenplay

why i thought that suddenly...because while watching siddharth character....the article came into my mind...and whatever siddharth was doing was exactly like the article especially the charming of girls and mysterious part...only difference is he is not paired with misha....he is not a college guy....but a cassanova boss....and paired with panchi

she changed the misha college angle into brothers rivarly like TVD.....

Edited by Mages - 15 March 2011 at 7:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_rea

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index