India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I Think I got the mystery of ring!!

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I think I know wht ring sid is looking for? Its nt tht ring which abhay gave piya its probably some other ring which him make more powerful than Chand tht's why Chandu mama is worriedSmile or else why he will care for Maithali's ring?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.--sumana13--ozzyie

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same...what is his plan actually

snatching piya from abhay
hurting abhay
drinking blood of all the girls including piya..panchi..T
giving a hard time to his daddy dinosaur...

what is actually his plans...i am confused....

he is doing everything and he wants the ring....

but yes the ring has nothing to do with maithilli since chand himself tell haseena that maithilli is dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshra

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
 u guys rite.
it's the same ring that abhay gave pia.
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Nopes then the way chand mentions maithli is dead is quiet ironic...if dead then what was the need to include even maithli's name in the talk when raichands hate any discussion on her.. And so far it has been all TVD so no more expectations left for the show to give different story..but i am enjoying this too lol.. Preparing myself for encounter with our desi bonnie ...and yes how will she behave with abhay just like a younger sissey... I so much want our misha to be bonnie..but dunn kill me..best witch can be t..it suits her persona..but i want misha to be witch
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Why will Chand bother abt Maithali or piya then he dnt even care for them it has to be some ring which will make sid powerful then Chand thts why chand is worried
RajeevsKitty Senior Member
RajeevsKitty
RajeevsKitty

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

<font size="4">Hey guys I think I know wht ring sid is looking for? Its nt tht ring which abhay gave piya its probably some other ring which him make more powerful than Chand tht's why Chandu mama is worriedSmileor else why he will care for Maithali's ring?</font>

i think its some part of which he scold panchi not ever to tch dat.. Wat u think guys...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index