KMH2 written update: 15th March 2011

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone
I am your updater for today since the regular updater couldn't do it.. sorry for any mistakes.. my first time writing an update and SORRY FOR THE DELAY! Since there was no update today, i just asked lilindiangurl13 and figured out i could do it =]
In the Ahluwalia house kitchen, Lovedeep tells Arohi's mom that she is sure of Arjun and Arohi loving each other (Mother has a shocked face) and questions how this could happen while Lovedeep answers that it has alre ady happend. Mom still argues that this can't happen because they are soon to be divorced and then Arohi will start a new life  b/c their marrriage was a fake one. Mom farther adds that this might be one of Arjuns game like daddu said and also that Arohi is a bacchi and does not understand anything (lol.. unti aapki bacchi aab bacchi nahi hai.. woh to humari arjun ki deewani hai). Arohi's mom further panicks saying that they would get Arohi back from there as she does not understand anything neither does she love Arjun.. Finally Lovedeep speaks up and tells her to calm down  also saying that Arohi had many chances to come back earlier and she didnt and that they both have learned to live with each other. (Finally, someone spoke the truth).. Mommy panicks and starts yelling at lovedeep but she tells her to think calmly.. Lovedeep farther adds that Arohi's happiness is only with Arjun. In the party, Arjun tells Arohi that they can't see Jai and Archana and Arohi annoying tells him that he wont be even talking to her and walks up to Dhondu who is taking pictures and glad to see Arohi. While she is talking to Dhondu that atleast now she has someone who wants to talk to her, Arjun comes and tells her that he needs to talk to her ( Arjun looks soo cute when he is jealous) Arohi gets annoyed and tells him off by saying that just because she was talking to Dhondu, Arjun wants to talk to her and walks off by taking Dhondu. Here Dhondu is telling Arohi how he tried talking to Archana and she does not wana talk to him and walks away everytime he goes near her. Arjun from from far away watches them with a jealous eye and tear opens his suit button and walks to Arohi and tells her that his button tore apart. Arohi turns back and with her annoyed look asks him "Toh" and Arjun with a cute innocent face tells her how he saw her stitching Raj's button. Cute fight happens wherein Arohi asks him that for soo long he didnt wana talk to her and now that she does not wana talk to him, he should not give a stupid reason and talk to her and walks away with Dhondu tellling Arjun that now if he looks at her, she will take his eyes off. Arohi asks Dhondu that what is he going to do as today is Archana's engagement and Dhondu replies trust. Dhondu says how he watched DDLJ soo many times and that too with Archana, and believes that she wont wear the ring Jai will put on her. Dhondu also shows her the ring he got for Archana and suddenly she hears Jai's parents and walks away. Dhondu looks down and does not see the ring. Jai's parents praises Arjun and Arohi for being at the party before them and says that friends should be like them. Jai's mom then gives Arohi the ring they got for Archana and tells her to keep it so that she can give it to Jai while he puts the ring on Archana. Arohi mistakenly drops the ring plate and while Arjun is helping her picking the ring, lights go off. Arjun on his knees,  holds the ring in his hand looks at Arohi while KMH music plays in the BG. Jai's dad says that the evening is for Arjun and Arohi and Jai's mom adds how they have never seen a lovelier couple than Arjohi. She futher adds that she hopes that all the couples in the world may turn out like them.
   Jai's dad announces that Archana has injured her fingers and hence the engagement wont happen and since Arjun and Arohi did not have an engagement, todays ceremony will be for them. Arjun looks shocked and Dhondu takes a picture. While Arjun keeps looking at Arohi with love, the lights come back and Jai's mom tells Arjun to put the ring on Arohi.  Arohi has tears in her eyes and kismat se tum humko mile ho song is playing in the BG while Arjun puts the ring on her. (Guys you gotta watch this part because i can't describe it.. it was really nice). Arjun stands up and tells Arohi that this is fate for which they got engaged today. Arohi gives him a tearful happy smile and they both keep staring at each other. Dhondu pulls Archana on a side and tells her how he knew she would pull the DDLJ trick and Archana rudely replies that she does not love him and tells him to leave. Archana also tells him that she really got hurt and that Dhondu is not the only one who watched the movie, but so did the rest of the world and walks away. Jai comes to Archana tells her that she is looking beautiful and calls Dhondu to take a picture. Jai puts his hand around Archana's arm and tells her to smile while Dhondu looks on sadly and takes pictures. Dhondu walks off and suddenly steps on a ring and sees that the ring is not the one he bought for Archana. Arohi has it on her fingerand calls Arohi on the side and tells her to take the ring off while Arjun looks on and wonders if Arohi will open the ring upon Dhondu's request. He keeps looking at Arohi while she excuses herself and takes Dhondu on a corner and tells her that she wont open the ring as finally Arjun has made her wear a ring. Arohi walks away saying that she wont take it off and its final. Arohi walks towards Jai's parents and tells them that she cant thank them enough for today.
   Someone calls Jai's parents and they walk off. Arjun comes and stands behind Arohi while Dhondu pulls her to a coner and asks her to take the ring off b/c the ring she is wearing is the ring he got for Archana and shows Arohi the ring Jai bought for Archana. While Arohi exchanges the ring, Arjun watches her from a corner and looks on shocked as Arohi hands the ring to Dhondu and tells him to make his love wear the ring when the right time comes. (Poor Arjun.. uff seriusli, did Dhondu had to ruin this one?) In the Singhania house, MiKhail is lying down in his room when Jignesh enters like a thief and scares Mikhail. Jignesh farther says that he has to come into his own house like a thief b/c of Arjun and now he does not have the guts  to meet Rashi (Looser, u should just stay away, u deserved it). Mikhail tells Jignesh that he tried talking to his dad but his dad is also taking Arjun's side and tells him not to worry as they will find a solution. Mikhail tells him that he came with the solution and tells Mikhail that besides them, there are many other ppl who wants to kill Arjun, so all they need to do is give those other Arjun haters Arjuns address. he farther adds that they should call Sethi, [the person arjun will go to meet at some hotel] and tell him to give a warm welcome to Arjun and both Jignesh and Mikhail has an evil smile on their face. [khud kyun nahi mar jate?] Back in the party, Arohi comes and asks Arjun if they can go home. On the other corner, Dhondu is shown writing something and keeps the note under Archana's clutch. And as both jai and Archana are leaving, Jai tells Archana that he would get her clutch and finds the note that states "I am very very sorry Archana" and he keeps looking back at Archana and keeps the note to himself. In the Singania house, both Arjun and Arohi walks into their room and looking at Arjun's sad face, Arohi wonders what might be wrong with him b/c he is behaving in a weird way after the engagement. Arjun wonders that he saw love in Arohi's eyes while he was putting that ring on her, so how could she give it back to dhondu in 2 mins. Arohi in her mind, asks Arjun to talk to her and looks at him sadly. She asks Arjun is he would like to say anything but Arjun rudely replies no and questions her back if she has anything to say and Arohi answers the same as her hubby, no. They both say fine, and turns away. Arjun has a flashback of Arohi returning the ring to Dhondu and questions himself that what kind of a girl she might be, and the epi ends on his angry/sad face.

Once Again, soory for any mistakes guys. Hope u all liked the update.

Edited by Pori - 13 years ago
Thank you so much. I like it.
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
thnks
at last u posted d updt
i was waiting 4 it eagerly since last night
thnx a lot
poor arjun
o my good this dhondu & archana fulto pendulums
Originally posted by ananya95

thnks
at last u posted d updt
i was waiting 4 it eagerly since last night
thnx a lot
poor arjun
o my good this dhondu & archana fulto pendulums
np hun.. i totally agree about this Dhondu guy.. such an ๐Ÿ˜ก.. his one stupid mistake fully took the grace of that one cute moment between Arjun and Arohi

Thank you so much for the awesome update :D I felt like I was watching the episode all over again. So much work and detail can be seen so all I can say is " AWESOME JOB ! "๐Ÿ˜Š
It was a fab epi n u hv described every scene superbly thanks for the update lvd it
surprb epi...dhondhu๐Ÿ˜ก
feeling bad 4 arjun..๐Ÿ˜’
thnx 4 d update...

thnks uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu