India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dialogue of the day! (Page 2)

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
anandi rocked the show!Clap now turn for sumitra to rock the show todayDay Dreaming

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hope Daadisa atleast admonishes Jagya for being ashamed of his background
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
when dadisa said "if you won't even accept your 10th pass beendni why would you acknowledge your uneducated dadisa" Star  So true...for a second even she realised the truth  but due to her blind faith in jagya  she believed in his lies again.......Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotbox

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I don't think she believes him completely. She loves him too much so she is willing to forgive him I think

pjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah,she was deeply hurt by him changing name  but then decided to give her favorite ladesar the benefit of the doubt--if anybody else had done all this she would have already kicked them out...
but he is her weakness and jagya knows that. .So he only gave her some sort of explanation to get back in her good books as  he knows she will make the rest of the family forget and forgive his mistakes 
iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Jyo, I was rolling my eyes listening to Jagya lame-ass excuses. Trying to save his life my-foot. Even though he got teased a bit, LS never denied his marriage. Stupid Jagya is not man enough. And he didn't say he would consider amending his lies, he still wants to be as he is Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzpjyo

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Jagya is very cunning. He went to DS because he knows she loves him blindly and would believe him somehow. He doesnt care what rest of the family thinks. He just wants to be in DS's good books because he knows thats where the moolah comes from and she will be the oneto sponsor his education (read: his lafantgiri in Mumbai).

He has become so cunning. Even while trying to give those lame excuse he was trying to instigate DS against Anandi saying that he tried to explain her everything when she came to Mumbai  "lekin woh itni ziddi jai ki sunti hi nahi" BS Angry

pjyo

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Jyo, I was rolling my eyes listening to Jagya lame-ass excuses. Trying to save his life my-foot. Even though he got teased a bit, LS never denied his marriage. Stupid Jagya is not man enough. And he didn't say he would consider amending his lies, he still wants to be as he is Angry
true..lame-ass excuses were what they were...i was like this is the worst filmy crap i have heard in ages...basically what i cud make out frm his nonsense is tht he isnt man enugh to accept and defend his roots,his home..and tht like anandi said,is just pathetic..and what the hell was the dumping of all the blame on the "bada sheher"..who the hell treats u like sum1 frm chidiyaghar in mumbai???i seriously take offense as a mumbaiite..couple of idiots in the college and he chickened out frm accepting who he was..and btw the name changing had happened even BEFORE he went to the city..he is just a useless snob who needs stupid excuses to justify his stupidity..

pjyo

Go to top