India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dialogue of the day!

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching today's episode and I agree with everyone that it was MINDBLOWING!!! Anandi's control and dialogue was so much more powerful than shifty-eyed Jagya who sounds like a dinosaur.

The best dialogue of the day is : "Jo insaan apne janambhoomi, apne gaaon ka, apne naam ka saath nahin de sakta, uske saame meri to hesiyat hi kya hai" ClapClapClapClap waah waah, taaaliyan, seetiyan

My only regret : If only our new hero Lal Singh had come there to add "Yeh sirf jhoota hi nahi, luchcha bhi hai aur bewafa bhi!"

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanspatty123sanya90RBO_Addictrgattuambodidiamalu123dwscsudssshelly_nairghotalazsmartcanu rulzKaraalipjyo-SweetGirl-radtSuchi-khusi_*Badtameez_Dil

misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with you
i want Anandi to know entire truth about Jaggya
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
yaar priya tht was my fav dialogue too...i loved it when she said tht...it is so true..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyo

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Dailogue to ye hona chahiye tha is ladkibaaz, dhokebaaz, jhoote makkar, lafange aur namard ke saamne meri haisiyat hi kya hai.
I damn sure best dailogue of the yr award milta anandi ko.
Vaise her performance deserves one award yaar. Kya chillai hai, sweat sweat kar diya jaggya ko.
iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I wonder what she will have to say when she finds out abt Gauri. I feel now, Anandi and Jagya will be estranged for 3 yrs....He may not come home as much or something...like the way Jagya was supposedly treating Daadisa for 5 yrs before the first leap
sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Good one
AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
yeah u r write d way Jagya shifts his eyes left right dat Kaminapan Lucchapn reflects in him.....i feel pity dat they hv messed his charatr in d show./........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotbox

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Yes, Jagya although vulnerable was cool as a kid where as Anandi used to be super-whiny and too-goody goody. Jagya used to make all the mistakes kids usually do, he was also very impressionable which is still the case, only I think he is so lost now that he has no idea what he is doing or saying

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90Sargesh

Go to top