Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena's new Zoom interview (YOUTUBE) (Page 5)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
But bebo didn't even say anything about PC! She choose not to comment! What would have happened if she actually lashed back at PC? and said oh my feelings were hurt by what PC said and blah blah blah!

Edited by beboholic - 15 March 2011 at 9:02pm

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Yes, I am saying to you guys who have nothing new to offer other than fight and bring drama at every topic of this forum, eventually giving headache to the mods.....Grow up people, celebs doesn't know you existed.. 

I don't need guts to name you guys, every sane person would know I am talking about u and the others...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchick-SMay31-Kataliciouspetticoat

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

But bebo didn't even say anything about PC! She choose not to comment! What would have happened if she actually lashed back at PC? and said oh my feelings were hurt by what PC said and blah blah blah!

oh well we would have lash her out thenLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.safeplacetoland

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
no nothing bad at what she said blaming PC for the entire thing there is definitely nothing wrong in that but PC saying I consider Kareena an actress there is something definitely wrong with that Wacko

& who is fighting or arguing on this thread me & LovePC Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-safeplacetoland

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-.khoobsurat.safeplacetoland

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

Yes, I am saying to you guys who have nothing new to offer other than fight and bring drama at every topic of this forum, eventually giving headache to the mods.....Grow up people, celebs doesn't know you existed.. 

I don't need guts to name you guys, every sane person would know I am talking about u and the others...

me and missilffiy are the only one who create all the drama in every single topic, what and the others are saintWacko??

Edited by lovePC - 15 March 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersMissIffiy.khoobsurat.safeplacetoland

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

you seriously have an issue & need to stop getting personal this is not the first time you have taken a dig at me I let it pass a few times but i am tired of ur snarky comments . yeah celebs dont know we exist & if there is a fight its the mods problem to handle there is no need for you to come in & call me a kid or immature or whatever else u have said to me before dont like what i offer feel free to ignore my post its a simple as that 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-Anjaani-Marauders.khoobsurat.safeplacetoland

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

you seriously have an issue & need to stop getting personal this is not the first time you have taken a dig at me I let it pass a few times but i am tired of ur snarky comments . yeah celebs dont know we exist & if there is a fight its the mods problem to handle there is no need for you to come in & call me a kid or immature or whatever else u have said to me before dont like what i offer feel free to ignore my post its a simple as that 

Agree. Nice points you made there Missiffy! Smile This is a public forum, and people can comment on whatever they want! But calling people immature and high school kids is not helping anything!

Edited by beboholic - 15 March 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-MissIffiysafeplacetoland

Go to top