Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

new promo of ltl for TONIGHT wid link on page 6 (Page 8)

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=droopy_asleep
The way I am interpreting this is that - the villagers will get the flowers for Dutta and he will regain his eyes and see Naku for sure. Then maybe Naku goes to the temple or something and gets kidnapped :)
[/QUOTE]

I wud've prefered if nothing of this sort ie the kidnapping and all happened but if it has to happen i really wish the track progresses just lyk u said aboveSmile

Edited by niki11 - 16 March 2011 at 12:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by chochu15

Even, I wanted Dutta to see Naku first. They have been emphasizing on this for some time too. Let's what actually happens. This may be just a hint of actual thing. The flower in Ranga's hand is very misleading...If the flower is still in his hand, then can Dutta actually see? with out the medicine made with the flower. So perhaps, he did see her, but then why did Naku go to get the flower?? Confusing!!!!

The way I am interpreting this is that - the villagers will get the flowers for Dutta and he will regain his eyes and see Naku for sure. Then maybe Naku goes to the temple or something and gets kidnapped :)

sumthin wrong wid posting process

Edited by niki11 - 15 March 2011 at 11:42pm

-bharti-

HirkM Newbie
HirkM
HirkM

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagrutid

yey colors ko kya hua guys?
wow sounds really good..but yep from the sounds of it dutta can see so maybe in the next couple of days he'll get his eyesight bk
it really is running with pace isn't it.
well done c.v.. got to say u hav done well this time. credit to colors too.
So fast.... What are they upto? Are they wrapping up the show in MAR only?
captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
No kidding!  Amazing promo!  Kalavati's end is very near! 

LaDuSeLa

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by kshreya2002

W*H? So is Dutta yani ki Mishal's end in LTL is closeby given the speed at which they are suddenly moving.

I think they are going to wrap up LTL by March end, the pace at which they are moving -largely due to MR  moving away from the show and Colors realizing it is no use trying to flog the dead horse. The show will be as good as dead without MR. 

Of course, all the good things in life must come to an end sometime. And would not we like MR to test his phenomenal acting skills at higher levels that he so richly deserves?

The pace right now is shocking given LTL's standards, but at the same time it is rocking as well, so no complaints on that front.  If the current pace is due to things nearing end, then it is indeed sad.  I dont even want to think of it right now.  Cant imagine a day without the show anymore.  I'l just go with the flow. 
Whatever has to happen wil happen, lets just enjoy the show as long as it lasts nd hope LTL rocks till the end. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305niki11AbhiAni

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Do not know why this much negativity these days in forum may be out of scare ,for every little thing they are relating to show may end or MR leaving ,if MR leaving by march we would have official announcement by now at least known the actor who is replacing dutta officially I think with recent turn of events MR and channel made there mind and sort outed issues at least for few more months,and now in the place colors is there in TRP I think it is not fool to spoil there top show so that channel falls to another position down 

Come to current pace of LTL it is not shocking at all ,we have seen it many times after dragging  issue for months it suddenly goes to super fast for one two episodes then back to slow pace coming to promo I have seen other serial promos also which are coming with LTL all are indicating turn and twists of present stories so it may not happen in whole one episode and this is the promo for weekend also we may not get new one

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.niki11__priyanka__san121AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaivy_11-bharti--Azy-stranger2rosekabeeraspeakingkhushixTheRagerAreYaar

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

thanks a lot for sharing!

finally Dutta's eyesight will be back! yay! :D i think its possible all these will happen in tonights epi..

- Precap scene..

- Tanaji will get the flower (they wont drag it much since its just tanaji..if it were DN then they will show them going n all..) he'll b bak n cure D..

- Next day, Dutta wakes up & sees Naku first..
hopefully a DN scene  Embarrassed

- Someone comes at the village to give d parcel for D.. Ranga or Naku will receive it.. N gets kidnap, Ranga tries to save her but they beat him up & takes N away..

- Then promo scene..

when the show is dragging..a lot complain..now its fast paced.. still we complain LOL i dont mind if its a fast paced epi.. i think its about time they move the story forward and back to PN.. and like Spandy said, this happens with LTL.. they drag n then suddenly goes super fast.. then drag again...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@Khushi....Ranga had the flowers in his hand!

khushix

Go to top