Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

new promo of ltl for TONIGHT wid link on page 6 (Page 7)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
thank u chochu for the link!!! Wink
but now me full of excitement!!Big smile Wow so it seems like nakku went with Ranga to bring that flower power and got kidnapped!ConfusedLOL! And now dutta can see!!!Party

Now next is the Dutta and Kala grand showdown!!!ClapClapParty

Edited by AzMishy - 15 March 2011 at 10:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnishish15

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link....Smile

Looks like his eyesight is def. back....I can see the flower in Mahadev's arm....and it's possible that Nakku went to get the Drishti flower with Ranga and got kidnapped...Confused 

This might be a special promo to foreshadow the future track....and the cliffhanger for friday might be the beginning of the D vs. K confrontation....I guess we just have to wait and watch LOL

**EDIT : Why does the storeroom look so different in the picture Confused...there is a lot of furniture in this one compared to the one that's actually in the show LOL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 15 March 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnishish15-bharti-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the link chochuSmile.But if naku was kidnapped and they said ki photograph ne uski aankhen khol di does this mean naku was not the first person whom dutta saw after getting his eyes backConfusedNow i am feeling restlessOuch

Edited by niki11 - 15 March 2011 at 11:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishish15

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Chochu - thanks for the link!! HugHugHug

LTL is flying these days....

AbhiAnishish15-Azy-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link Chochu!

Looks like Ranga and Naku went to bring the flowerConfusedLOL....and Naku got kidnapped on the way back! Okee...it should take at least 3 episodes according to me!

And Dutta's eye-sight is back without the med...hmm! And Naku is not going to be the first one he sees...Disapprove

I remember reading in a TB article last month that Mahi and Jay were planning a holiday in Greece after JDJ! Hence, the kidnap!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishish15-bharti--Azy-kabeeraspeaking

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Thanx for the link chochuSmile.But if naku was kidnapped and they said ki photograph ne uski aankhen khol di does this mean naku was not the first person whom dutta saw after getting his eyes backConfusedNow i am feeling restlessOuch

Even, I wanted Dutta to see Naku first. They have been emphasizing on this for some time too. Let's what actually happens. This may be just a hint of actual thing. The flower in Ranga's hand is very misleading...If the flower is still in his hand, then can Dutta actually see? with out the medicine made with the flower. So perhaps, he did see her, but then why did Naku go to get the flower?? Confusing!!!!

niki11AbhiAni-Azy-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Even, I wanted Dutta to see Naku first. They have been emphasizing on this for some time too. Let's what actually happens. This may be just a hint of actual thing. The flower in Ranga's hand is very misleading...If the flower is still in his hand, then can Dutta actually see? with out the medicine made with the flower. So perhaps, he did see her, but then why did Naku go to get the flower?? Confusing!!!!

The way I am interpreting this is that - the villagers will get the flowers for Dutta and he will regain his eyes and see Naku for sure. Then maybe Naku goes to the temple or something and gets kidnapped :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11AbhiAnishish15ushankitvc-Azy-

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by chochu15

The way I am interpreting this is that - the villagers will get the flowers for Dutta and he will regain his eyes and see Naku for sure. Then maybe Naku goes to the temple or something and gets kidnapped :)

This is a nice scenario. Hope it happens like this.Smile

AbhiAniushankitvc-Azy-

Go to top