Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

new promo of ltl for TONIGHT wid link on page 6 (Page 5)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
You know, me thinks that somehow this promo was supposed to air this weekend and they aired it earlier...aree slow it down already :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! So, apparently, Ranga's complete turn-around, Naku getting kidnapped and Dutta getting his eyesight back without the damn flower...are all going to happen in a single episode! Okay...I guess I'd just wait and watch :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
W*H? So is Dutta yani ki Mishal's end in LTL is closeby given the speed at which they are suddenly moving.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 15 March 2011 at 7:56pm
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
so naku gets kidnapped again huh....ROFL...its been a while since that happned to her...i think last time was during DP track..LOL

So naku wont be the first person he sees after getting his eyesight back then?..Confused

Edited by -Huma- - 15 March 2011 at 7:56pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Originally posted by nureat01

The sheer speed at which all this is moving does make me wonder.....will they rush the Kala v/s Dutta battle too? What after that then?Confused

True true....there is a sense of fear that lurks for me despite the great scenes I get to see day in day out....I know what you mean....but then again...it's not going to be a typical war....a lot is at stake....this will be one dragged out battle...a lot of tugging. Neither Dutta or Kala will give up easily. I see a LOT of potential...lets see how it goes. Smile

I know what both of you mean, but I dont think the battle will get done that easily. I think Kala is just getting impatient, to draw Dutta out. But they have not sown any seeds for the next track.  I also think Kala - Dutta confrontation is worth a maha episode.

Yeah I'm hoping this is just a sort of quick preview for the whole week.....or could it be a specially shot promo talking about the future storyline as well?Confused.....I guess we have to wait for the vid.

@bold: That's exactly it......I guess maybe we're also getting that feeling since Kala hasn't been shown in two epis since she happily ordered Suds to post the pictures......tomorrow they will likely show her....and maybe the seeds will be sown further for the next track? Let's see......and yes I agree that the Kala v/s Dutta confrontation would be great for a maha epi.

Edited by nureat01 - 15 March 2011 at 8:11pm
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

W*H? So is Dutta yani ki Mishal's end is closeby given the speed at which they are suddenly moving.

Me too am worried ,, i am ectasic TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed abt both yesterday 's  and today  episode both were awesome ,we got to see the Romantic D , the Lion king D  the vulnerable D  all in these 2 episodes .,,..best part the entire epi was focused on d ,,,no PN ,, in 2 episodes in a row ,no seema ,/kala suds urf ullu  ... tooo gud ,,maja a gaya tha i was in heaven TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

we have been waiting for over a year  to see tasha .hug ,, now in a week we have been treated to  their love , their survival , duttas exposure to the biggest dhokka of his life his very own sister ..all in a week .. 

then chaskar's  end  in 1/2 an episode ,, I have been wiating to see how chaskar will meet his end ...Smile  this seems to  be too gud to be true ..i ma still in heaven Embarrassed wov what a way dutta hase won over his enemy so  smoothly and ofcourse his mind is alredy  planning his next war

i thnk  that too seems to cmng soon ??  once kala is dne with ,,wht next ,i can only think of morre and the nameless guy who helped supriya and ravi  to run , remeber sup and ravi were caught by baaji'smen i thnk / tied ot a tree and dutta had left Pn in a furious mood to  show supriya and ravi their aukad ,, a person whose face was not shown released them and one of them actully said "aap" in awe when they saw him/ her .... we still dnt knw who that person was , i think he/she was the same person who was also eyeing kala at her house ,,follwoing her each chall ...

my pov.. raj
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
O wow ShockedShockedShocked

Thanks for sharing!!!

Anyone have a link?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
this means that current week and coming week both gonna rocking.

Edited by priya6gang - 16 March 2011 at 12:43am

Go to top