Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow.....So much happening this week......
So much action / Drama 😲 ........Is it LTL or they speeding up things because of we are entering the next phase of WC.....May be this could be the reason ....
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
huh!!!😲 

What a day...Chaskar dead, Dutta becomes pradhan, Colors Holi promo with Tasha, and now we have a promo with Nakku kidnapped, Dutta's eyesight back😲 My head is spinning! Someone please apply the brake in LTL for a minute now!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know, me thinks that somehow this promo was supposed to air this weekend and they aired it earlier...aree slow it down already :)
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing! So, apparently, Ranga's complete turn-around, Naku getting kidnapped and Dutta getting his eyesight back without the damn flower...are all going to happen in a single episode! Okay...I guess I'd just wait and watch :)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
W*H? So is Dutta yani ki Mishal's end in LTL is closeby given the speed at which they are suddenly moving. Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so naku gets kidnapped again huh....🤣...its been a while since that happned to her...i think last time was during DP track..😆

So naku wont be the first person he sees after getting his eyesight back then?..😕
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I know what both of you mean, but I dont think the battle will get done that easily. I think Kala is just getting impatient, to draw Dutta out. But they have not sown any seeds for the next track.  I also think Kala - Dutta confrontation is worth a maha episode.

Yeah I'm hoping this is just a sort of quick preview for the whole week.....or could it be a specially shot promo talking about the future storyline as well?😕.....I guess we have to wait for the vid.

@bold: That's exactly it......I guess maybe we're also getting that feeling since Kala hasn't been shown in two epis since she happily ordered Suds to post the pictures......tomorrow they will likely show her....and maybe the seeds will be sown further for the next track? Let's see......and yes I agree that the Kala v/s Dutta confrontation would be great for a maha epi.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

W*H? So is Dutta yani ki Mishal's end is closeby given the speed at which they are suddenly moving.

Me too am worried ,, i am ectasic 😛😳😳😳 abt both yesterday 's  and today  episode both were awesome ,we got to see the Romantic D , the Lion king D  the vulnerable D  all in these 2 episodes .,,..best part the entire epi was focused on d ,,,no PN ,, in 2 episodes in a row ,no seema ,/kala suds urf ullu  ... tooo gud ,,maja a gaya tha i was in heaven 😛😳😳😳

we have been waiting for over a year  to see tasha .hug ,, now in a week we have been treated to  their love , their survival , duttas exposure to the biggest dhokka of his life his very own sister ..all in a week .. 

then chaskar's  end  in 1/2 an episode ,, I have been wiating to see how chaskar will meet his end ...😊  this seems to  be too gud to be true ..i ma still in heaven 😳 wov what a way dutta hase won over his enemy so  smoothly and ofcourse his mind is alredy  planning his next war

i thnk  that too seems to cmng soon ??  once kala is dne with ,,wht next ,i can only think of morre and the nameless guy who helped supriya and ravi  to run , remeber sup and ravi were caught by baaji'smen i thnk / tied ot a tree and dutta had left Pn in a furious mood to  show supriya and ravi their aukad ,, a person whose face was not shown released them and one of them actully said "aap" in awe when they saw him/ her .... we still dnt knw who that person was , i think he/she was the same person who was also eyeing kala at her house ,,follwoing her each chall ...

my pov.. raj
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O wow 😲😲😲

Thanks for sharing!!!

Anyone have a link?
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this means that current week and coming week both gonna rocking.Edited by priya6gang - 13 years ago