India-Forums

Avni's ayi... (Page 2)

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

at first if given a choice avni would not marry at all as she wants to fuly suport her family.
secondly, ayi's own situation makes her insist avni on geting maried. even her family was good but her husband left her,.....thats wat she keeps saying : husband should be good n the rest can be handleded

Any fool can see that Bhasker is manipulative habitual lier. Most people will be more vigilant if they have personal negative experience, Aai has gone other way, she has become less conscious and willing to take chance with Avni's life. If Aai thinks that Bhasker is good than she should have her head examined. 

Aai lacks the capacity to respect her daughters and their opinion. Only opinion that matters to her is her own,

chronic Goldie
chronic
chronic

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

I totally agree with you. Aai is passive aggressive, she refuses to listen to anybody. She doesn't care for her daughter future or for her other family members, who will be left with nothing after she spends all the money on Avni's marriage. Aai has no self respect, she is letting her daughter be married in the family who are constantly abusing her and her family. 

I feel both Avni and her mother have some kind of deficiency. Avni gets so angry with Muskara for writing the note but takes all kinds of crap from Baskar...she doesn't come across even normal smart.

The whole show is lame..

Passive aggressive is the right way to put it. I understand that her views are largely informed by her own life experiences, but still, one would hope that she would grow stronger as both an individual and as the protector of the family after the situation with her husband with some time. It is unfortunate that she had to deal with so much torment from society after her husband left her, but that is no reason for her to force her daughter into marrying such a family. It would be logical character development for her to support her daughter in all her decisions and shield her from any such negative forces after her own expreriences, but the writers of this show seem a little clueless.

I agree that Avni is also at fault to some extent for ignoring some of Bhaskar's snide yet telling remarks, but I don't think that she would be so hell bent on believing him and wanting to marry him if it wasn't for her mother. She seems to have taken all the responsibility away from her mother at a young age...but it surprises me that her mother assumes no responsibility towards either the physical or the mental wellfare of her family. It is Avni that has to work her butt off to support her family, not her mother. The least she can do is be an emotional support for Avni, trust her decisions and not FORCE her into marriage by promise.     

Edited by chronic - 16 March 2011 at 4:00pm
chronic Goldie
chronic
chronic

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Avni's mother  belongs to the lower middle class family...is a woman whose husband has left her and  who must have undergone a lot of hardship and taunts from the society she is living in... she just wants to fulfil her duties towards her children... and she has three daughters to marry off... and being an uneducated and docile kind of a woman she gets threatened by society very fast... she believes in following society norms and wants to get atleast one daughter married... as for this generation, its a big resposibility they want to fulfil...

having said that ... I wud say though I understand Avni's mother ...I dont agree with such an approach...
as a mother ..... life should have taught her not to get easily swayed by people... her own experience should have made her more careful while selecting a husband for Avni........she feels Bhaskar is a good guy and family can be handled ... but she is not looking at the dilemas her daughter has to face ... she is not taking time to think clearly before deciding, is this the kind of family she wants her daughter to go into... ?

Well said! Totally agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah...Avni's aayi should be more careful with selecting the life partners for her daughters considering her own marital experience...But here she is more worried to marry off her daughter...I don't see any logic in it...Wacko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index