Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

10 lakh people dont make movie a hit:SRK

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Shah Rukh KhanMore Pics
Shah Rukh Khan has been one of the most active Bollywood celebs on social networking site Twitter.

However, the star has been out of action since sometime now. Many would be content in believing that the Khan is inactive as he has no projects to promote and will be back as soon as his films near release. But the real story is very different from the common assumption.

In a recent interview when enquired about his absence from micro-blogging, Shah Rukh explained, "As an actor and as a celebrity, I often come across people who look into my eye and ask me embarrassing questions at press conferences. However, I don't have any option other than putting up a smiling face and replying to the questions even if I am upset or angry.

"It has been happening since 20 years and it happened even during my interactions on Twitter. But I am socially inept, I don't know how to handle relationships and am not very good at dealing with such questions and therefore I thought it would be best to quit," said Khan.

SRK also said that he was having a great time while on Twitter and thought it's great to deal one on one with his fans, until some people started posting crazy questions and comments. Relating one such instance SRK said, "There were comments that 'Oh he only comes on Twitter when he wants to promote his films'. Well with all due respect to everyone, I want to say that 8-10 lakh do not make a film hit."

But SRK also confirmed that he would go back to Twitter someday and as usual talk about life.

Click here for Shah Rukh Khan's homepage

Edited by GoGreen - 15 March 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Mystique_Raven Goldie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
i dont know how to do this i dont know how to that blah blah what does he know how to do 

so he left twitter bc ppl questioned his reason for being on twitter seriously Wacko now when he comes back ppl will be like oh ur back why oh wait yes RaOne is releasing he needs a reality check he behaves like he has been living in a cave & bunch bad wolfs are now after him 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Katrina82lalyMystique_Raven-Anjaani-bamboocopter

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
SRk keep away from twitter...they are just filled with drama and controversy. I mean there should be a mystery to an actor. We don't wanna know when your are having your coffee or dinner! Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyCiousdesigrl05

Mystique_Raven Goldie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Mala- Goldie
-Mala-
-Mala-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

SRk keep away from twitter...they are just filled with drama and controversy. I mean there should be a mystery to an actor. We don't wanna know when your are having your coffee or dinner! Pinch

i dont agree with this. i know kareena and saif maintain this stance. but actors are humans too and nothing special at all. least they can do is interact with their  fans and not think they are something special and need to maintain a mystery about themselves. that's called being fame-obsessed and thinking you are something outta this world. (which kareena does)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalyAmbyCiousMissIffiy

youknowme Goldie
youknowme
youknowme

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
We lived before Twitter and we'll live after it.
If SRK can't handle knowing what people are truly thinking, and not just those things that are allowed to be passed on to him by his entourage and those specially hired to stroke and protect his ego he's going to be in for a huge, ugly reality check one day.

Stay off Twitter if you don't want to know what the "public" is really thinking. It really is best.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mala-MissIffiyTheDilettante.khoobsurat.bamboocopter

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mala-

Originally posted by beboholic

i dont agree with this. i know kareena and saif maintain this stance. but actors are humans too and nothing special at all. least they can do is interact with their  fans and not think they are something special and need to maintain a mystery about themselves. that's called being fame-obsessed and thinking you are something outta this world. (which kareena does)

Why bring Kareena in? There are a lot of other celebs who are not on twitter!

Go to top