Pratigya
Pratigya

krishna singh Thakur (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

When it comes to money in a marriages, many husband will hold back. For example  how much they spend...the give money to a family member. Most wives are in the dark about these things.

Krishna, lied to Pratz, about getting a JOB that earn. Krishna, heart was in the right place, but he has to realize how his wife feel about this lie. From now on how will she be able to believe what he is saying. These two really have to sit and talk, map some of their lifes out.

Adarsh, lying to his family about where  his money is coming from, it will be so easy for Pratz, to forgive Adarsh, followed by the rest of the saxes. For them it will be a mistake, the saxes are not strong to handle Adarsh dishonesty. many of us forgive our family member so easily for their wrong doing.
Yes i hope P realises that K too is her family and forgives him. K is open abt everything. That day he also said let me show u my work place and she refused. i think he wanted to tell her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by yemi3006

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy

OMG.......... :spit:

at the begining of the show was she always this leaky ? by the time I started watching,  i remember her being calm and a somewhat level headed which was why Pratigya gravitated towards Papa more than her since she used to talk sense......Nice indirect statement that Sax chats crap. LOLLOL now its a constant  downing of those spiders on her eyes Dead
I have always seen her as a nervous crying freak. But it just gets worse. She should make a pratigya to never cry........ Then we will be very near the end of mkap. LOL
She is a puzzle one why cry so much at everything. but she is a typical MIL, keep blaming the DIL lately. What will make this woman happy her son?

carisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Carishma u well said in yr post. i think we have to blame Cv;s for that. i also thought from the beginning why they have created such a sax family. atleast one member should be witty,daring, outgoing,outspoken very strong like one in the thakkur house. Pratigya is not that strong when she was in her house.now she is showing her strength, her naughtiness with krishna.the Cv's took so much care to choose each member of the thakkur family and they all r good acting. see the whole thakkur is very good in acting. see the sax they r not at all good in acting, one is crying all the time. one delivers dialogue like reading a paragraph in a book, the boy in the family have no expressions. whey they didn;t give importance to sax family.why?
HUMRA BABA
He doesn't drink, take drugs or smoke, Never been to a kota, Gave his life for his wife, Would never dream of cheating on her. He would never beat her to a pulp..... He's childishness has been taken and reflected soooo negatively. But see for yourself is he really that bad? That his wife cannot trust him her whole life. Am sure she will at some point. BUT I'd say cut the guy some slack. I have full faith in him...... Tongue
 Baba is unique i think as a younger one in the family everybody pampered him a lot and he got everything he wanted so he didn;t need to take drugs,or drink or smoke or got to kota he was not at all interested in women and when he got interest in a women he married her and loved her to death and she loves him the same way so that is enough for him. he is like a child. but he has his naughtiness like kamchoor,laziness,his way of doing things. he has to realise that byhimself and change. the main fault is he havenot got the seriousness of things when he gets that he will change. but somethings he has to change. i didn;t like the way he lied to Prats today abt his accident it was too much. the way she was panicked she was literally crying and then later u can see the pain in her eyes. this guy has to learn and change for good. everytime u cann;t walk out of life like this. they both have to sit down and talk to each other with their heart open it is ahigh time and he has to learn how to read and write.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma u well said in yr post. i think we have to blame Cv;s for that. i also thought from the beginning why they have created such a sax family. atleast one member should be witty,daring, outgoing,outspoken very strong like one in the thakkur house. Pratigya is not that strong when she was in her house.now she is showing her strength, her naughtiness with krishna.the Cv's took so much care to choose each member of the thakkur family and they all r good acting. see the whole thakkur is very good in acting. see the sax they r not at all good in acting, one is crying all the time. one delivers dialogue like reading a paragraph in a book, the boy in the family have no expressions. whey they didn;t give importance to sax family.why?
HUMRA BABA
He doesn't drink, take drugs or smoke, Never been to a kota, Gave his life for his wife, Would never dream of cheating on her. He would never beat her to a pulp..... He's childishness has been taken and reflected soooo negatively. But see for yourself is he really that bad? That his wife cannot trust him her whole life. Am sure she will at some point. BUT I'd say cut the guy some slack. I have full faith in him...... Tongue
 Baba is unique i think as a younger one in the family everybody pampered him a lot and he got everything he wanted so he didn;t need to take drugs,or drink or smoke or got to kota he was not at all interested in women and when he got interest in a women he married her and loved her to death and she loves him the same way so that is enough for him. he is like a child. but he has his naughtiness like kamchoor,laziness,his way of doing things. he has to realise that byhimself and change. the main fault is he havenot got the seriousness of things when he gets that he will change. but somethings he has to change. i didn;t like the way he lied to Prats today abt his accident it was too much. the way she was panicked she was literally crying and then later u can see the pain in her eyes. this guy has to learn and change for good. everytime u cann;t walk out of life like this. they both have to sit down and talk to each other with their heart open it is ahigh time and he has to learn how to read and write.
Thanks lakhs....... Sax are just episode fillers.. even the mathurs were more interesting then them, (aman not inc in the interesting part).
normally u do not see the middle child getting pampred much but here krishna and pratogya both being the middle child were well pampered( krishna), loved and respected (pratigya).
You know I totally relate to krishna, even as a woman. I was the youngest and the pampered child... I didn't have to lift a finger... and if I got told to ever... I took it as a joke. I only realised responsibility when I had to. Baba pretty much feels the same that one day will come when he will be responsible... yet he doesn't realise that his wife is more mature than he thinks in terms of social value and acceptance matters and for her the the right time is now if not before.
In all fairness to both.. they married each other with out knowing much about each others personalities and lifestyle.. and for the better parts of their married life they didn't speak to each other... then when it was time for them to be together and work on their lives - Arushi was thrown on them. I blame Arushi! LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

LOL

True...... Naina is soooooooooooon educated she has a PhD in cryingLOL
Hey gooooodd to see ya - where u been recently yaar.
Yah she has a phd in theatrical makeup aswell. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

aleena1

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by laks76

HUMRA BABA
Thanks lakhs....... Sax are just episode fillers.. even the mathurs were more interesting then them, (aman not inc in the interesting part).
normally u do not see the middle child getting pampred much but here krishna and pratogya both being the middle child were well pampered( krishna), loved and respected (pratigya).
You know I totally relate to krishna, even as a woman. I was the youngest and the pampered child... I didn't have to lift a finger... and if I got told to ever... I took it as a joke. I only realised responsibility when I had to. Baba pretty much feels the same that one day will come when he will be responsible... yet he doesn't realise that his wife is more mature than he thinks in terms of social value and acceptance matters and for her the the right time is now if not before.
In all fairness to both.. they married each other with out knowing much about each others personalities and lifestyle.. and for the better parts of their married life they didn't speak to each other... then when it was time for them to be together and work on their lives - Arushi was thrown on them. I blame Arushi! LOLLOLLOL

At the end of the day...we all blame arushi for our mis fortunes...LOLLOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
 [/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

At the end of the day...we all blame arushi for our mis fortunes...LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
A quote for her from the song zor ka jatka - sarey dukhon ki hoti hai ye wajah.

....Poojie....

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aleena1

LOL

True...... Naina is soooooooooooo educated she has a PhD in cryingLOL
Hey gooooodd to see ya - where u been recently yaar.
Yah she has a phd in theatrical makeup aswell. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hi hunnnnnnnnnBig smile

Sorry ive been away from IF bz with family..........

true say LOLLOL........................but she also has a PhD in the same dialogue delivery and expressions,.......

yeh kya hua hai??????,..................... kyu huwa haiLOLLOL

hope you've been good...... missed so much fun here

carisma2

Go to top