India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

krishna singh Thakur

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Regardless of the recent track.... where he's told some porkies.. I still consider him to be much better than the other males by faaaaaaaaarrrrrr!

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy, She may be educated - but did she ever go out to work? Was Pratigya's article reflecting on her own mothers life aswell. Educated women at home.

Adharsh.... Kya kehna is janaab kaa. Well knowing how much it would upset his parents.. he still takes rishwath and swears on his mothers life he's done nothing wrong. And the rest of it we know.

Shaktia -  Okay  - Murderer, rapist, drunk, gambler... he has done it all

Sajan Singh.. Almost touching Shaktia

Chandu Tunna... Have had their bit of fun at the Kota too.

HUMRA BABA
He doesn't drink, take drugs or smoke, Never been to a kota, Gave his life for his wife, Would never dream of cheating on her. He would never beat her to a pulp..... He's childishness has been taken and reflected soooo negatively. But see for yourself is he really that bad? That his wife cannot trust him her whole life. Am sure she will at some point. BUT I'd say cut the guy some slack. I have full faith in him...... Tongue

Big smile

vote for arry and ur other fav's

Edited by carisma2 - 15 March 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000ninitab2011lakshmi_paiShashi2011a_umaAziyaCrAzYRED---Yemi---aleena1babithajPristineSoulMitu_....Poojie....--GaBBar--

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy

OMG.......... :spit:

at the begining of the show was she always this leaky ? by the time I started watching,  i remember her being calm and a somewhat level headed which was why Pratigya gravitated towards Papa more than her since she used to talk sense...... now its a constant  drowning of those spiders on her eyes Dead

Edited by yemi3006 - 15 March 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteCrAzYREDcarisma2....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy

OMG.......... :spit:

at the begining of the show was she always this leaky ? by the time I started watching,  i remember her being calm and a somewhat level headed which was why Pratigya gravitated towards Papa more than her since she used to talk sense......Nice indirect statement that Sax chats crap. LOLLOL now its a constant  downing of those spiders on her eyes Dead
I have always seen her as a nervous crying freak. But it just gets worse. She should make a pratigya to never cry........ Then we will be very near the end of mkap. LOL

Edited by carisma2 - 15 March 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYRED

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Regardless of the recent track.... where he's told some porkies.. I still consider him to be much better than the other males by faaaaaaaaarrrrrr!

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy, She may be educated - but did she ever go out to work? Was Pratigya's article reflecting on her own mothers life aswell. Educated women at home. You should be getting the Saptarishi taaren for this line!! ...it is not just abuse that is degrading the women...lack of freedom is also a kind of "abuse" on them...

Adharsh.... Kya kehna is janaab kaa. Well knowing how much it would upset his parents.. he still takes rishwath and swears on his mothers life he's done nothing wrong. And the rest of it we know. I really don't want this Adarsh to sudhorofy all of a sudden now...I mean seeing today's epi...he seems to be getting cold feet...I really want him to get caught and get punished...so that the Saxes can stop their gun gan on how perfect their kids are...

Chandu Tunna... Have had their bit of fun at the Kota too. I thought only tunna went to the kotha...chandu is like krishna...he is the decent guy...Tunna seems to have a girlfriend as well...and at times I feel he is not under krishna's wing as much as chandu is...If I remember correctly...chandu was with krishna right from the start....tunna introduced angad to krishna...at that time..don't think tunna was as close to krishna...as chandu was...

HUMRA BABA
He doesn't drink, take drugs or smoke, Never been to a kota, Gave his life for his wife, Would never dream of cheating on her. He would never beat her to a pulp..... He's childishness has been taken and reflected soooo negatively. But see for yourself is he really that bad? That his wife cannot trust him her whole life. Am sure she will at some point. BUT I'd say cut the guy some slack. I have full faith in him...... Tongue

Big smile 

Exactly...and sometimes I wonder why didn't krishna ever got into all this...after all even he has the same upbringing as shakti...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

---Yemi---AziyaCrAzYREDcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy, She may be educated - but did she ever go out to work? Was Pratigya's article reflecting on her own mothers life aswell. Educated women at home. You should be getting the Saptarishi taaren for this line!! ...it is not just abuse that is degrading the women...lack of freedom is also a kind of "abuse" on them...
Thank you love StarStarStarStarStarStarStar for me ....LOL

Adharsh.... Kya kehna is janaab kaa. Well knowing how much it would upset his parents.. he still takes rishwath and swears on his mothers life he's done nothing wrong. And the rest of it we know. I really don't want this Adarsh to sudhorofy all of a sudden now...I mean seeing today's epi...he seems to be getting cold feet...I really want him to get caught and get punished...so that the Saxes can stop their gun gan on how perfect their kids are...
A few years of Adharsh in jail..... I will not miss him.. hehehehehehe
and senior sax will again be

Chandu Tunna... Have had their bit of fun at the Kota too. I thought only tunna went to the kotha...chandu is like krishna...he is the decent guy...Tunna seems to have a girlfriend as well...and at times I feel he is not under krishna's wing as much as chandu is...If I remember correctly...chandu was with krishna right from the start....tunna introduced angad to krishna...at that time..don't think tunna was as close to krishna...as chandu was...
Yes u are right..... I thought I'll give Chandu the collars up too.... I actually felt that he may have done.. but Chandu had always been with Krish .... Tunna was a loafer.

HUMRA BABA

Big smile 

Exactly...and sometimes I wonder why didn't krishna ever got into all this...after all even he has the same upbringing as shakti...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He may have had a premonition he'll be married to Pratigya... Like they said at the beginning.. he was never into girls hence his friends were shocked that Pratigya really got to him.. and she still is getting to him. LOLLOLLOL

Edited by carisma2 - 15 March 2011 at 3:56pm

---Yemi---AziyaCrAzYRED....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy, She may be educated - but did she ever go out to work? Was Pratigya's article reflecting on her own mothers life aswell. Educated women at home. You should be getting the Saptarishi taaren for this line!! ...it is not just abuse that is degrading the women...lack of freedom is also a kind of "abuse" on them...
Thank you love Star for me ....LOL   Hug Hug

A few years of Adharsh in jail..... I will not miss him.. hehehehehehe
and senior sax will again be

What can we do yaar??!...he is destined to be like that...LOLLOLLOL

Yes u are right..... I thought I'll give Chandu the collars up too.... I actually felt that he may have done.. but Chandu had always been with Krish .... Tunna was a loafer.

HUMRA BABA

Big smile 

He may have had a premonition he'll be married to Pratigya... Like they said at the beginning.. he was never into girls hence his friends were shocked that Pratigya really got to him.. and she still is getting to him. LOLLOLLOL

Yeah...remember he said he never wants to get married to a woman like his mother-in-law or his sister-in-law...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

When it comes to money in a marriages, many husband will hold back. For example  how much they spend...the give money to a family member. Most wives are in the dark about these things.

Krishna, lied to Pratz, about getting a JOB that earn. Krishna, heart was in the right place, but he has to realize how his wife feel about this lie. From now on how will she be able to believe what he is saying. These two really have to sit and talk, map some of their lifes out.

Adarsh, lying to his family about where  his money is coming from, it will be so easy for Pratz, to forgive Adarsh, followed by the rest of the saxes. For them it will be a mistake, the saxes are not strong to handle Adarsh dishonesty. many of us forgive our family member so easily for their wrong doing.

....Poojie....carisma2

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

LOL

True...... Naina is soooooooooooon educated she has a PhD in cryingLOL

CrAzYREDcarisma2

Go to top