Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC's grip on DD while... (Page 5)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12452

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
me like that too ,so comfortable with each other that we too felt at ease for future track in ghspWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

18myprideLuvScoobyhappygoluckybobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
These pics reflects their comfort level & we hope to see such sequences in ghsp too...Wink                                                    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky18myprideLuvScooby

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Avi Ji!Big smile Perfect! They both just complimented each other in the dance! I am so excited to see the real song on the TV.... Something close to this in GeetDay Dreaming They can do it! My god they have alreayd set TV sets and Lappys on fire!
 
Clearly pretty comfortable with each other! Hope and excited about something like this in GHSP soon!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyLuvScooby

LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 2659

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

I AM TOTALLY AGREE GC GRIP IS TOO GOOD.GC IS BEST IN EVERYTHING.THAT IS THE REASON.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

me like that too ,so comfortable with each other that we too felt at ease for future track in ghspWink

Eagerly  waitingWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Avi Ji!Big smile Perfect! They both just complimented each other in the dance! I am so excited to see the real song on the TV.... Something close to this in GeetDay Dreaming They can do it! My god they have alreayd set TV sets and Lappys on fire!
 
Clearly pretty comfortable with each other! Hope and excited about something like this in GHSP soon!Big smile

They can do anything togetherEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiLuvScooby

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Joined: 02 May 2006
Posts: 1525

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Just guys 2 days to go for the Choti bahu celebrations yipeeeee i am not at all excited for CB but GC& DD's performance lolzzzz what to do Maaneet Maniacs do not care about other things.... but guys we should run a countdown post for CB holi celebrations....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abd_20

Just guys 2 days to go for the Choti bahu celebrations yipeeeee i am not at all excited for CB but GC& DD's performance lolzzzz what to do Maaneet Maniacs do not care about other things.... but guys we should run a countdown post for CB holi celebrations....

Countdown has begunLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index