happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by happygolucky

all i am gonna say is awesome post cuz everything i wanna say about the sequence is beep beepLOL

Zara kah bhi dijiye WinkLOL
moderator ki warning aap share karenge?WinkLOL

Partner in crimeWinkLOL
as long as you promise to leave me at the parlor like annie, we are partners.....atleast i know maan will pakka come to save me on his white ghodaROFL

Chalo chod diya parlour meinLOL. Mann ke haath toh full hai ji, kahi sangram singh aap ko pick up karne na aa jaye jiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
[

Chalo chod diya parlour meinLOL. Mann ke haath toh full hai ji, kahi sangram singh aap ko pick up karne na aa jaye jiROFL
[/QUOTE]
phir main uss ki hi gun nikale ke uska antim sangraam kar doongiROFL

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

[

phir main uss ki hi gun nikale ke uska antim sangraam kar doongiROFL
[/QUOTE]

aise log jaldi nahi marte hai, phir se avatar le kar Geet show mein prakat ho jayegaLOL
Jyotiii Senior Member
Jyotiii
Jyotiii

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Agreed. They're jus so comfortable in everything they do!

happygolucky

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
You know Avi I was thinking that we should check GC's hands..............Why u may ask...........well, he could have burned them when he was holding onto to such HAWT body  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyhindu4lyf

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

You know Avi I was thinking that we should check GC's hands..............Why u may ask...........well, he could have burned them when he was holding onto to such HAWT body  Wink

Quite possibleWink

LuvScooby

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kesha2412

Hey guys,

After watching tip tip barsa for million times, I fell in love the way GC hold  DD. His grip is powerful guys which helps DD move up and down effortlesslyEmbarrassed. Can't wait to watch Gurti's  sizzling performance!Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFL 

When it comes to GurTi... my mind goes off on an un-avoidable 'double-meaning' tangent. LOL LOL Or did you actually write that on purpose Wink
Well I better not comment any further cos you know me babes... its all going to come out X-rated..WinkLOLLOL

Thank the lord I'm not the only one whose mind goes completely x-rated when it comes to GurTi!LOL

If anyone is unsure about GC's strong grip on DD..just check his finger positioningBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyLuvScooby

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by kesha2412

Hey guys,

After watching tip tip barsa for million times, I fell in love the way GC hold  DD. His grip is powerful guys which helps DD move up and down effortlesslyEmbarrassed. Can't wait to watch Gurti's  sizzling performance!Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFL 

When it comes to GurTi... my mind goes off on an un-avoidable 'double-meaning' tangent. LOL LOL Or did you actually write that on purpose Wink
Well I better not comment any further cos you know me babes... its all going to come out X-rated..WinkLOLLOL

Thank the lord I'm not the only one whose mind goes completely x-rated when it comes to GurTi!LOL

If anyone is unsure about GC's strong grip on DD..just check his finger positioningBlushing

Checking againWinkLOL

LuvScooby

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index