Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC's grip on DD while...

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

After watching tip tip barsa for million times, I fell in love the way GC hold  DD. His grip is powerful guys which helps DD move up and down effortlesslyEmbarrassed. Can't wait to watch Gurti's  sizzling performance!Embarrassed

Edited by happygolucky - 15 March 2011 at 3:02pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiLMaangurukideewaniMG11sasasa-loniSSWATISkdg129Minozankita10zerrohirajamalu123lilsashaFawadiliciousgauranitaiNikhi.abd_20gurpreet28mystique_girlindiegirlJadee777Bharathi_gurtisangeeta9211AmiiishEvashISHQSalmanSeputhLuvGuruRati11-MaanEetLover--Sangs-Preethi-Premi-Yaz-* ~ Roshni ~ *_RashmiiMadzmgdg_2010macho_muffinshinusramahesh18myprideLuvScoobyShweta13RiMa_972saanjh11.Kiran...shreyaa..sumona28utopia88roseinbloom-MansiKohli-jasraj123starchaseAbsoluvmysterygurl1427Amoureuxsonia_koolkhanKash-Gurti-VisuRolzzSerenity_merani-luckirahmona_pakswepickachu-Mrs.MSK-a2zahidInfinitedreamsTheRowdiestbobby13rocksSecretKhabri420JennyPennyblackb28

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
At first i thought it already came out lol
Btw when exactly is the actual episode suppose to come out?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygolucky

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

At first i thought it already came out lol
Btw when exactly is the actual episode suppose to come out?

18th i guess

Edited by puth - 15 March 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Hey avi ji...where were u yday..anyways...

Yeah GC grip is too good. He has a lot strength as well as he knows the technique to how to lift a girl . DD too is good . She knows how to do it so that GC can handle her well...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indiegirlgurpreet28LuvScoobyhappygolucky

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Hey guys,

After watching tip tip barsa for million times, I fell in love the way GC hold  DD. His grip is powerful guys which helps DD move up and down effortlesslyEmbarrassed. Can't wait to watch Gurti's  sizzling performance!Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFL 

When it comes to GurTi... my mind goes off on an un-avoidable 'double-meaning' tangent. LOL LOL Or did you actually write that on purpose Wink
Well I better not comment any further cos you know me babes... its all going to come out X-rated..WinkLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

indiegirlgurpreet28puthLuvScooby-Sangs-hindu4lyfhappygoluckyrahmona_paksweRiMa_972-PoisonIvy-Infinitedreams

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kesha2412

Originally posted by happygolucky

Hey guys,

ROFLROFLROFL 

When it comes to GurTi... my mind goes off on an un-avoidable 'double-meaning' tangent. LOL LOL Or did you actually write that on purpose Wink
Well I better not comment any further cos you know me babes... its all going to come out X-rated..WinkLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL
Oh my my Kesha...i was being a good girl and wrote something sensible this time , least did i expect this from you. anyways i too thought of the same thing Wink 

happygoluckyLuvScooby

ShellyB IF-Dazzler
ShellyB
ShellyB

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
i love how effortlessly they both make it look, so natural

both are technically good he has a good grip and dd also supports him 

gurpreet28happygolucky

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

hehe agree avi ! wat a grip yaar Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygoluckyLuvScooby

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index