Background Song ????????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

avina_forever

Goldie

avina_forever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Background Song ????????" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Please, to help keep this forum organized there has been a "Help Desk Thread Opened" -- You can ask ur question there and I'm sure I will answer it there; and if not someone else will as soon as possible. Please read the forum rules. :)

This song is a song that is created for CB2 Show, only. Refer to the media center thread and scroll down to music and than you will find a song titled link that says "dev playing flute"... that is the song (I think....)

Edited by v3gradev09 - 15 March 2011 at 4:04pm

avina_forever

Goldie

avina_forever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Please, to help keep this forum organized there has been a "Help Desk Thread Opened" -- You can ask ur question there and I'm sure I will answer it there; and if not someone else will as soon as possible. Please read the forum rules. :)

This song is a song that is created for CB2 Show, only. Refer to the media center thread and scroll down to music and than you will find a song titled link that says "dev playing flute"... that is the song (I think....)

Big smile I had already checked in the media center thread it was not there thats y i posted this. But i will post in the Help Desk Thread now !!!!!!!! Big smile

Edited by avina_forever - 15 March 2011 at 4:48pm

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forever

avina_forever

Goldie

avina_forever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aviaanyaRadev_AvinaFanPutijaChalhovv3gradev09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top