Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 8)

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Shocked Oh gosh what's all this talk about Metz did I miss something Confused 

Let me tell you I feel the same as chandeena when it come's to metz please let her stay dead and  in FB only. I rather see a another vampire vixen coming from the past for Abhay then Metz Angry . Gosh I'll even tolerate another Shanaya even though I loathe that type of character but please CV no Metz. Dead Yikes

Couldn't have put it better myself!!! HugYikkkeeeeeess for Metz!!AngryDeadLOLLOLLOL

I don't think people have any idea what horror they r trying to unravel on us when they r asking for metz to be brought back.

They want to escape the present frustrating boring track, little realizing that they r asking to jump from the frying pan into the fire..Tongue

***ducking any chappals and stuff coming my way***WinkLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I'm also ducking from the chappals LOL

I think abhay said it best, be careful what you ask for cause when you get it may not be what you want. So no Metz. I just want cv to bring back the essence of Abhyia & Kapisha friendship in pkyek.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 17 March 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical-Doppelganger-.Jane..

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

hehe...better to be careful then sorry later..WinkLOLLOL
LOLLOL

I think abhay said it best, be careful what you ask for cause when you get it may not be what you want. So no Metz. I just want cv to bring back the essence of Abhyia & Kapisha friendship in pkyek.

yeah yaar...I think we can almost vouch for the fact it def. won't be what thye hope it will be..TongueWinkLOLLOL

OMGoshhhh.. my hopes fo abhiya ressurection at present r hanging by a mer thred now..Ouch... and the next couple of days ( and if we r unfortunate enough,Angry weeks will be of sid's ensnaring plans for piya and him being successful in ensnarement although not in seduction..).. UnhappyAngry..

But, hopefully the moment he says or does anything directly before her against Abhay, that's when she wakes up and gives him the kind of whack deserves..( I knowww.. I am prob. dreaming..).. but I don't even want her to trust him but she might have to learn the hard way.. (I like sid.. but unfortunately too much of anything causes indigestion.. and so is the case with sid now.Tongue.)

Lobe kapisha friendship too and would love to see it back.

the only think I am liking at present, is the slow faith that misha is developing in abhay.  Liked her reactions to abhay's defense of piya today.

wish saw more reactions of piya for abhay today...just as I wished seen more reaction of Abhay for piya's defence of him the other day..Ermm..**sigh*
Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk.Jane..

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by -Hello-

Great topic, Agree on most of the points. i hope creatives wake up before its to late. i have no idea what i am watching these days?Confused

Tell me about it. The show is calling for urgent redemption. I don't know how long my love for the actors can make me stick to it =/

exactly, if it wasnt for the attachment to the lovestory and it actors, i would probably stopped watching it for a while now.Confused.....will the creatives wake up??Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Exactly!!! the strength and bonding between abhiya has gone from strong passion,unbreakable bond under all circumstances and all odds to doubts, stupidity and misunderstanding and lukewarm feelings remaining between them.Broken Heart

I am totally disgusted with the writers at this point.AngryThumbs Down

If they bring back Metz, it will be the final nail to the coffin. Dead

They could not handle the existing characters themselves properly, the complex emotions of Abhay's deep feelings for both piya and metz and sid in the middle, kya khaakh handle karengeWacko...and making her -ve would be the biggest blooper of them all.. as they showed undying loyalty to Abhay..

Ekta Will Kill this show if Metz is brought back.Thumbs Down PKYEK Is NOT TVD. Stern SmileThere Kat was a vampire from the beginning, she changed them, cheated on them both and all, and stefan/Abhay was NOT a fool, so understood all that and fell out of love with her, so it made it ok for her to come back and all.

Not here.... They better not bring her back. I have a strong feeling it will leave a bad taste in our mouths and we will regret even thinking it out aloud and giving ideas to ekta.Dead

Thank you so much for replying!
Maithili coming back, whether from the dead or Pia being her reincarnation will simply render the AbhIya bond pointless. Period!
And that of course means that PKYEK will be dead forever.
IF, Maithili is shown negative, then it's fine as far as AbhIya goes but the light in which she's portrayed, it'll be sad if she's shown as negative!

All I can say is that sadly, the CVs thanselves didn't understand the beauty of what they'd created, the delicacy with which this sensitive bond should've been handled Ouch

BoredNCynicalpyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

@bold: WORD!! Only this much, and PKYEK will be back for me! Big smile

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

exactly, if it wasnt for the attachment to the lovestory and it actors, i would probably stopped watching it for a while now.Confused.....will the creatives wake up??Ouch

Exactly! I'm still hoping and hoping and one day, I'll get my old PKYEK back, the one I fell in love with =/
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Okies, I won't tell you that Maths is, indeed, my weakest subject Wink
IKR? I do say that the show can't run on actors forever, yet, I watch the show for them. Ironical huh?
Exactly! AbhIya story is having no groW*H. It is a delicate bond, they should've handled it more sensitively =/
I would still say that Maithili need not be back. The show can do without that twist. But yes, her return is bound to add spice, though, I don't think it will be in a very positive way.
Hehe! Today's episode was pretty decent comparatively. I can safely say that I liked it Smile
Aww!! Have fun ice skating! Hug
Ya, I'm doing tons of questions, uff! I feel like I've done each and every question in the world yet, dekhna, exam mein I'll get a question I've never seen before ROFL ROFL
Omg, I can't study Maths without listening to music and munching chocolate pastries side by side! Tongue
See ya! Big smile
ha ha ha...no..you can tell me tht...i know..many people don't like math..lolz...so you're done with you exams or still math left??
well..actors give face to the character and complete them..so in a way...they are also part of the character...so it's kinda of hard to replace tht face..
yaaa..abhiya have had no groW*H in like last 3 weeks..i don't even know wat to say about it..i was just watching the first promo of this show..the firefly one..all i could do was sigh...where did this whole main plot go..it was supposed to be such an epic and unique love story...
yesterday's episode was a bit better...they had given us soooo many bad episodes one by one tht it's gonna take a great episode for me to say i liked the epi...
i saw soo many people are leaving the forum..i read poco's post and i was like i can totally understand why she has lost inspiration to write about this show...even TR decided to take a break...it's just show bad tht creatives are least bothered about the poor script and decreasing TRPs...it seems like they don't give a damn about the show...i hope these CVs wake up and get us back our magical abhiya
ohh ya..it was fun ice skating..the weather was soo nice too...thank god the episode was better enough not to ruin my mood...
lolzz....ya...tht's wat i do too while studying for math...though i kinda of don't have to study the real math anymore...Unhappy it's all engineering applications...it was fun being in school..i miss it...ab toh college bhi khatam hone ko aayi...
any ways..let's hope for an even better episode today...

Edited by kiranni - 18 March 2011 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index