Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 6)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Oye...good luck for your exams NeethziThumbs Up
Like always i agree with u completely.I loved the para where you mentioned the reason we love Abhay-Piya.True...we love them not only because of Visu's chemistry but also because of the intensity and passion in their love and the way the couple was projected.Infact the actors don't have much to do with my liking for this couple.
Its sad that PKYEK is loosing its charm so early.I mean Abhay and Piya's story didnot even startOuch
I have no idea as to why i'm watching this show even now.GeekIt is going down the drains and the creatives seem least interested in redeeming it

Thanks, Kritzy! Hug
IKR? I'm actually shocked at EK's capability to ruin the show before it even started properly> I guess I underestimated her =/
Frankly, even I am still trying to figure out why I'm sticking to the show. Maybe this time it's actors..

Anyhow, thanks for replying, Krtizy!! I love how we always agree! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Neetz..Thank yo for that lovely words you have used for me in your reply fro my post ..I hope I manage to bring a smile in you face always..And I so admire you & your posts..I feel me come nowhere near it ..!! You have put across exactly what I have been feeling ..adn thank you so much for that & sorry I have answered to each & every members post in this thread..ROFL..cause every answer was so outstanding & so like what I was feeling That I just could  not resist & my main intention also was that your post must never go unnoticed..for its awesoem content..Hats off to you GIRL..and MATHS is last eh..?? I HATE THAT SUBJECT & I tell you I was so bad at it..!! ALL THE VERY BEST..You will come out with flying colours I am sure..!!  And after that dont you dare refrain from posting your topics..which I am so addicted to ..!!EmbarrassedHug

Aww! No, TR! Your posts are the most adorable ones in the entire forum, I'm not kidding! I love the way you love ViSu and AbhIya and I love how you express it Embarrassed
Aww! No issues! I was happy that you participated and kept my topic active, in fact grateful that you found it worthy enough. Thank youu! Hug
Ya, Maths sucks more than the current storyline of PKYEK Dead
Thank you sooooo much! Hug
Lol! I don't know about more topics LOL

@Divzy: Bhery phunny! Isiliye mujhe CC se yahan bulaya?Geek ROFL ROFL ROFL

I JUST WANTED TO HUG YOU..!!HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I JUST WANTED TO HUG YOU..!!HugHugHug

Aww!! Huggieess from me too!! Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug
reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Chiilz, OMG maths...here's a big big hug for youHug Hug I hated that subject in schoolDead hehe I see TR also doesn't like itLOL maybe we can start a math-hater club or somethingLOL

You know what am really glad that you made this post, gave me also a place to vent out my ire....the forum's also sust these days and rightly so who would want to post and discuss when there's no pyar and pyar karne wale in this pyar ki yeh ek kahaniConfused

The only solace is TR's superb and uplifting postsStarClap I only visit the forum to check out TR's posts, what with you busy with your exams and Poco not writing....

Hoping your math exam and pkyek's abhiyaless phase both end soon...and we get to read your's,Poco's and TR's fab posts dailyBig smile

Best of luck once again...God bless youBig smile

.Jane..

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Great topic, Agree on most of the points. i hope creatives wake up before its to late. i have no idea what i am watching these days?Confused

.Jane..

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
really dude how did u manage writing so much wid xams on head??
gotta say u r fully prepared else no in his sense wud dare to do that!!
and really evn i let my rule of not visiting IF more thn once a week go down thw drain!!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

Chiilz, OMG maths...here's a big big hug for youHug Hug I hated that subject in schoolDead hehe I see TR also doesn't like itLOL maybe we can start a math-hater club or somethingLOL

You know what am really glad that you made this post, gave me also a place to vent out my ire....the forum's also sust these days and rightly so who would want to post and discuss when there's no pyar and pyar karne wale in this pyar ki yeh ek kahaniConfused

The only solace is TR's superb and uplifting postsStarClap I only visit the forum to check out TR's posts, what with you busy with your exams and Poco not writing....

Hoping your math exam and pkyek's abhiyaless phase both end soon...and we get to read your's,Poco's and TR's fab posts dailyBig smile

Best of luck once again...God bless youBig smile

Everyone hates Maths. Even we open a CC, I'm sure everyone will join in LOL
Aww! I'm also glad I made it. Feel free to use PKYEK as a punching bag in this post. It's solely for bashing purposes from my side Wink
IKR? Me too hopes both end soon. I'm slowly reducing my visits to the forum these days, anyhow.
Thank you so much! Hug

-Edited-

Btw, an 'I hate Maths' CC ain't a bad idea Ermm Tongue

Edited by Chill_Out - 17 March 2011 at 5:05am

reepicheep

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Great topic, Agree on most of the points. i hope creatives wake up before its to late. i have no idea what i am watching these days?Confused

Tell me about it. The show is calling for urgent redemption. I don't know how long my love for the actors can make me stick to it =/

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index