Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

awww so that is you for who  NEETZ dedicated her purple fonts eh..?? CHo CHweet ..God bless you all ..Loved and so thank full to neetz that she did a topic like this..!!

Lol! Thanks, TR LOL LOL
Yep, it's her! Big smile
God bless you, too! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Neetz..Thank yo for that lovely words you have used for me in your reply fro my post ..I hope I manage to bring a smile in you face always..And I so admire you & your posts..I feel me come nowhere near it ..!! You have put across exactly what I have been feeling ..adn thank you so much for that & sorry I have answered to each & every members post in this thread..ROFL..cause every answer was so outstanding & so like what I was feeling That I just could  not resist & my main intention also was that your post must never go unnoticed..for its awesoem content..Hats off to you GIRL..and MATHS is last eh..?? I HATE THAT SUBJECT & I tell you I was so bad at it..!! ALL THE VERY BEST..You will come out with flying colours I am sure..!!  And after that dont you dare refrain from posting your topics..which I am so addicted to ..!!EmbarrassedHug

.Jane..

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
gimme 2 days to read dat essay!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

msainhjaugreepicheepMeekoTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Neetz..Thank yo for that lovely words you have used for me in your reply fro my post ..I hope I manage to bring a smile in you face always..And I so admire you & your posts..I feel me come nowhere near it ..!! You have put across exactly what I have been feeling ..adn thank you so much for that & sorry I have answered to each & every members post in this thread..ROFL..cause every answer was so outstanding & so like what I was feeling That I just could  not resist & my main intention also was that your post must never go unnoticed..for its awesoem content..Hats off to you GIRL..and MATHS is last eh..?? I HATE THAT SUBJECT & I tell you I was so bad at it..!! ALL THE VERY BEST..You will come out with flying colours I am sure..!!  And after that dont you dare refrain from posting your topics..which I am so addicted to ..!!EmbarrassedHug

Aww! No, TR! Your posts are the most adorable ones in the entire forum, I'm not kidding! I love the way you love ViSu and AbhIya and I love how you express it Embarrassed
Aww! No issues! I was happy that you participated and kept my topic active, in fact grateful that you found it worthy enough. Thank youu! Hug
Ya, Maths sucks more than the current storyline of PKYEK Dead
Thank you sooooo much! Hug
Lol! I don't know about more topics LOL

@Divzy: Bhery phunny! Isiliye mujhe CC se yahan bulaya?Geek ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

awww so that is you for who  NEETZ dedicated her purple fonts eh..?? CHo CHweet ..God bless you all ..Loved and so thank full to neetz that she did a topic like this..!!

yeah yeah!! the purple topic was dedicated to me..LOL
lol... i still cant get over the color neetz
:P

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Hug
See my lavender colour? Tongue
Lol! One paper left: Maths. Before strangling Pia, I feel like strangling RD Sharma LOL LOL LOL
Anyhow, I so agree with whatever you said. I miss the old Abhay and the old Pia and the old Misha and my old, darling, huggable, teddy bearish Kabir! Broken Heart
Yes, I liked Pia and Misha in that episode, when they stood by Abhay ( I don't even remember whether it was Monday or Saturday, I'm that disinterested in the show these days). Thankfully, I saw glimpses of my old PiaMish not to forget that we FINALLY got them in  the same frame! Dancing Dancing 
Seriously, man! I hate how PiaMish are being compromised for that crappy gay track and AbhIya's ringa ringa roses love story Geek
Thanks so much for replying! Love you Heart

P.S. I've put the codes from which my post cannot be copied or viewed by non members so no quoting Tongue
Plus itna bada quote karoge kya? Tongue

I don't know about the rest but I'm HIGHLY disappointed with the current track. And I'm a pretty satiable person, ask my friends from the other forums! Ouch
neeetttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!  Hug
i see the lavenderLOL
gosh, as soon as ur back u replied all tht, har post ko answer kiya?? aww.. tths so sweet neetz.. aur mein har post ko ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahi thi, if u did reply me ya nahi.. and finally i found thisEmbarrassed
lmao, whos rd sharma? y strangle her instead pia? uve found rd sharma against abhaykins kya? no done haan, just coz pia is going to sid, doesnt mean ull find new ppl for abhayLOL
yeah.. good u reminded me tht we finally got kapisha in the same frame with EmbarrassedLOL i guess thts the best thing htt we got to see this week.

p.s- y do u get those codes and nt we?Shocked ur the lucky waali member types? or the mods kindsWinkLOL

@debby^^^^^^^ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Edited by elizaa - 16 March 2011 at 8:23am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

neeetttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!  Hug
i see the lavenderLOL
gosh, as soon as ur back u replied all tht, har post ko answer kiya?? aww.. tths so sweet neetz.. aur mein har post ko ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahi thi, if u did reply me ya nahi.. and finally i found thisEmbarrassed
lmao, whos rd sharma? y strangle her instead pia? uve found rd sharma against abhaykins kya? no done haan, just coz pia is going to sid, doesnt mean ull find new ppl for abhayLOL
yeah.. good u reminded me tht we finally got kapisha in the same frame with EmbarrassedLOL i guess thts the best thing htt we got to see this week.

p.s- y do u get those codes and nt we?Shocked ur the lucky waali member types? or the mods kindsWinkLOL

@debby^^^^^^^ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Lol!! Aww! Thank you! Ya, I reply to every member who posts. Lol! I had quite a leg pulling session at my previous post because of that LOL LOL
Omg! You don't know RD Sharma? He's the most hated man among Maths students because his reference books has the meanest of all questions Ouch

@P.S. - Those codes can be used by everyone. They aren't just for me or the mods LOL

@Debby: Haan, haan! Uda lo sab iss masoom si bachi ka mazak LOL

Meeko

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Oye...good luck for your exams NeethziThumbs Up
Like always i agree with u completely.I loved the para where you mentioned the reason we love Abhay-Piya.True...we love them not only because of Visu's chemistry but also because of the intensity and passion in their love and the way the couple was projected.Infact the actors don't have much to do with my liking for this couple.
Its sad that PKYEK is loosing its charm so early.I mean Abhay and Piya's story didnot even startOuch
I have no idea as to why i'm watching this show even now.GeekIt is going down the drains and the creatives seem least interested in redeeming it

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index