Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 3)

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Joined: 09 September 2008
Posts: 4935

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Chillz, good to see your postBig smile how are you doing? exams going well? hehe now that you've got your frustration out of the way am sure you'll do even better in your examsWinkLOL Best of luck for the rest of the examsThumbs Up

Ok now coming to your post...like seriously am so fed up and frustrated with the current track myselfConfusedThumbs Down from the past 2 weeks, now the 3rd week the story's literally moving nowhere...I have nothing much to add from my end as you have covered it beautifully...I completely agree with you on every point...lack of abhiya is frustrating me...and now from past 1 week they are showing abhay and piya also less and less...that hug was really khairaat mein de diya types wala...actually I got the feeling that they suddenly changed the storyline at that point,and decided to drop the jail track and focus more on other stuff...there are just too many loose ends and unfinished business in this show...and because of this character development has gone for a toss....and misha-shankar-shaurya track is irritating beyond comprehensionAngry

I don't understand why abhay has gone back to the rude mode again to protect piya....the other phase was better where he pretended to be in a relationship with her in public....at least they were friends and had such good and mature understanding of each other...the scenes were fab and their bond was being explored and gaining depth...but now its not only back to square one its also going downhillThumbs Down

but you know what even am still glued to the show in hopes of the good old times coming back again...well Ekta's show right..good run till 100 episodes and then it starts deteriorating...CV's please don't ruin this show at least...you have attempted something different ok copied something differentLOL try and maintain it...



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Reserved
---edited-------------
hi chillz....Hug how are you??? how's exams going??? 
as usual...you exactly wrote what i had been feeling all along...i love you for making this post chillz...
what more can i say chillz...you spoke of my heart...i was even beyond frustrated tht as soon as i finished watching today's episode..i went and watch sarabhai vs. sarabhai epi to take my mind off the disappointment...you have said it all....actually this is one of the reasons i have stopped coming to this forum...i rarely visit now...this is like my 2nd post or something in 2 weeks (tht too..it's your topic..so i feel like replying...Tongue) ..bt seriously...i am not even active anymore...
i love sid...bt i want my old abhiya back..i want my old PKYEK back...just like you said..the chemistry...the passion...the intensity...the impossibility..the strength of their love...the promise of light...the power of being together against all odd..against all the rules of nature...i miss all these...this was the main main reason i had loved this show...now all this seems to have faded away...
don't get me wrong...i love sid...bt i think sid may have come as the parsis who came like sugar in the milk...bt now i feel he has become milk itself...it seems as if writers have forgotten the main plot of the show...everytime i see the epi..i know disappointment is on its way and its gonna hurt...i still end up watching the epi..and i can't help bt get excited in the hope tht today the writers will have something in store for us...bt nooo..disappointments disappointments...i dunno when will the writers listen to us and focus on the main plot....there is so much tht could have been done with this show and this show could have become epic...bt they are ruining it all...and i really hope sid is not back for the ring which would eventually bring metz back...i don't understand why they blindly want to copy TVD when the main plot doesn't even fit in...you bring in inspirations fine...you copy, paste and edit some stuff..tht's fine too..bt don't blindly copy...abhay-piya have long long way to go before metz can be back....
i just wish someday they would bring us our old PKYEK and its magic back...i wish there was a way to actually send this post to the writers or the creatives of this show..so that they know what torture they are putting us through everyday...
WOW WOW WOWO..DEAR..YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT SO PERFECTLY GOD..Thank you so much & seems like me too have to do that..now no ABHIAY ,,and nothing to write..and my heart bleeds for this show how can anyone ruin it like that and specially the way you have written  those lines..which I have highlighted by RED colour..I need to give you a standing OVATION I swear..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

@Chill_Out I have read many of your post for many months and always loved the way you describe . Enjoyed every bits of your writing .
 
I completely agree with you . we wouldn't have loved abhlya so much if they have shows normal love with just hot scene . As you said Abhlya made us fall for there intensity , complexity in there relationship , passion in there love . For month the whole character is changed as if they want us to forget .
Feel very frustrated and disappointed ..cause for me abhlya character was to close to hurt . Enjoyed every bits of of there scene .
 
This is my POV , i do like SID character but not to extent that has to be compromised with abhlya . When CV shows there brains in making sid character with good story , different emotion , action , thrilling why cant they do same for abhlya . Is the CV brains freeze when it comes to lead . We do get see how panchi feels for sid but CV dont show us what going on piya head or about her feeling about abhay ....some time it looks she deliver scene . Abhlya connection is lost somewhere in makinjg SIDCHI character happening .
 
PS : I do see there are many abhlya lover who don't come to forum much as there are very disappointed . I see the changes in this forum as well

Ah..I am getting speechless ..reading all you peopl's  posts yaar ..HOW I WISH THE BALAJI &STARONE COME & READ THIS ..and even the actors..awwww..Awesome dearo..Awesoem ..couldnt have said more ..YOU HIT THE BULLS EYE..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 3982

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Better concentrate on the Exam...becoz those who you hero worship are not going to help you build your future. So get away from the Idiot Box and study well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

Hey Chillz, good to see your postBig smile how are you doing? exams going well? hehe now that you've got your frustration out of the way am sure you'll do even better in your examsWinkLOL Best of luck for the rest of the examsThumbs Up

Ok now coming to your post...like seriously am so fed up and frustrated with the current track myselfConfusedThumbs Down from the past 2 weeks, now the 3rd week the story's literally moving nowhere...I have nothing much to add from my end as you have covered it beautifully...I completely agree with you on every point...lack of abhiya is frustrating me...and now from past 1 week they are showing abhay and piya also less and less...that hug was really khairaat mein de diya types wala...actually I got the feeling that they suddenly changed the storyline at that point,and decided to drop the jail track and focus more on other stuff...there are just too many loose ends and unfinished business in this show...and because of this character development has gone for a toss....and misha-shankar-shaurya track is irritating beyond comprehensionAngry

I don't understand why abhay has gone back to the rude mode again to protect piya....the other phase was better where he pretended to be in a relationship with her in public....at least they were friends and had such good and mature understanding of each other...the scenes were fab and their bond was being explored and gaining depth...but now its not only back to square one its also going downhillThumbs Down

but you know what even am still glued to the show in hopes of the good old times coming back again...well Ekta's show right..good run till 100 episodes and then it starts deteriorating...CV's please don't ruin this show at least...you have attempted something different ok copied something differentLOL try and maintain it...




REEPS..you always speak my mind..you know that and this time too you never dissappointed me..AWESOME POST sweety..!! We love this show so much that it so hurts to see it go nowhere.SPECIALLY I CANNOT COMPROMISE ON ABHIYA..No way how much ever any character is awesome..They are the HEART & SOUL of this show..and no one can deny that..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep.Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
neetz am back.. temme bout the unwritten appointment.. lol.. i guess this is working everywer.. u like it or not, u end up watching it if ur at home..no1 sees any sense in wht is being shown, every one ends up coming here and spilling out hw much they hated the epi tht day, but at the end of it, very less ppl hve left the show.
i read the whole post yest, tho didnt manage replying.. coming bk to it.. the creatives r so nt doing justice with any character.. and rite now, my main concern is abhay and misha..
as u said, abhay is intelligent enuf to deal with the situation sensibly, but then i come bk to my old statement- if only ek knew wht sensibility is.. hopefully someday she will prove me wrong..
lmao.. u complete ur papers frst, then we shall think of strangling pia together.. itne intense time par bhi u r so voilent.. uff uff neetz.
oh, and hw much do i miss tht pia.. i still remember her initial days.. mishas slap, mayas track, hw she dealt with danish, and got her sister out of tht mess.. for instance even her slap on abhay wen he stopped her from doing something he didnt want to.. (remember the dance with maya?)
and now, all we see her doing is crying.. tho i liked her recent scene wer she still stood for abhay, tho i didnt understand the logic of abhay being left on bail due to pia.. the charges wer murder rite.. and now as shanaya is also dead, i so dnt want him to be behind the bars again..Ouch
mish- seriously? i can write pages.. rather booksAngry on how her character is destroyed.. and for heavensake can we get done with the gay track?? its not even funny now Sleepy one thing i liked lately in her track was tht she stood by pia and did trust her friend abhay, even if she knew she was going against kabir.. this is the mish tht i  know. the strong sensible one..not the one who wld for no reason think tht shankar is the serial killer.. and the prof student track for her?? Dead main kahan apna sir peetoon?
kabirBroken Heart
gosh, i had to read the whole topic for the sec time to reply u back.. and whts with the no quoting? its easier lolLOL
and am still nt over ur lavender, so hopefully will see more of ur posts up here on if... and pahlease.. am glad tht this one was dedicated to me, coz i didnt have to write more on how am disappointed with the track.. u just did it for me....
now max id ask from the cvs is to pay heed to the viewers response.. atleast consider it.. coz i see no fan of the show fully impressed with the way its movingOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

neetz am back.. temme bout the unwritten appointment.. lol.. i guess this is working everywer.. u like it or not, u end up watching it if ur at home..no1 sees any sense in wht is being shown, every one ends up coming here and spilling out hw much they hated the epi tht day, but at the end of it, very less ppl hve left the show.
i read the whole post yest, tho didnt manage replying.. coming bk to it.. the creatives r so nt doing justice with any character.. and rite now, my main concern is abhay and misha..
as u said, abhay is intelligent enuf to deal with the situation sensibly, but then i come bk to my old statement- if only ek knew wht sensibility is.. hopefully someday she will prove me wrong..
lmao.. u complete ur papers frst, then we shall think of strangling pia together.. itne intense time par bhi u r so voilent.. uff uff neetz.
oh, and hw much do i miss tht pia.. i still remember her initial days.. mishas slap, mayas track, hw she dealt with danish, and got her sister out of tht mess.. for instance even her slap on abhay wen he stopped her from doing something he didnt want to.. (remember the dance with maya?)
and now, all we see her doing is crying.. tho i liked her recent scene wer she still stood for abhay, tho i didnt understand the logic of abhay being left on bail due to pia.. the charges wer murder rite.. and now as shanaya is also dead, i so dnt want him to be behind the bars again..Ouch
mish- seriously? i can write pages.. rather booksAngry on how her character is destroyed.. and for heavensake can we get done with the gay track?? its not even funny now Sleepy one thing i liked lately in her track was tht she stood by pia and did trust her friend abhay, even if she knew she was going against kabir.. this is the mish tht i  know. the strong sensible one..not the one who wld for no reason think tht shankar is the serial killer.. and the prof student track for her?? Dead main kahan apna sir peetoon?
kabirBroken Heart
gosh, i had to read the whole topic for the sec time to reply u back.. and whts with the no quoting? its easier lolLOL
and am still nt over ur lavender, so hopefully will see more of ur posts up here on if... and pahlease.. am glad tht this one was dedicated to me, coz i didnt have to write more on how am disappointed with the track.. u just did it for me....
now max id ask from the cvs is to pay heed to the viewers response.. atleast consider it.. coz i see no fan of the show fully impressed with the way its movingOuch


awww so that is you for who  NEETZ dedicated her purple fonts eh..?? CHo CHweet ..God bless you all ..Loved and so thank full to neetz that she did a topic like this..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26265

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Reserved
---edited-------------
hi chillz....Hug how are you??? how's exams going??? 
as usual...you exactly wrote what i had been feeling all along...i love you for making this post chillz...
what more can i say chillz...you spoke of my heart...i was even beyond frustrated tht as soon as i finished watching today's episode..i went and watch sarabhai vs. sarabhai epi to take my mind off the disappointment...you have said it all....actually this is one of the reasons i have stopped coming to this forum...i rarely visit now...this is like my 2nd post or something in 2 weeks (tht too..it's your topic..so i feel like replying...Tongue) ..bt seriously...i am not even active anymore...
i love sid...bt i want my old abhiya back..i want my old PKYEK back...just like you said..the chemistry...the passion...the intensity...the impossibility..the strength of their love...the promise of light...the power of being together against all odd..against all the rules of nature...i miss all these...this was the main main reason i had loved this show...now all this seems to have faded away...
don't get me wrong...i love sid...bt i think sid may have come as the parsis who came like sugar in the milk...bt now i feel he has become milk itself...it seems as if writers have forgotten the main plot of the show...everytime i see the epi..i know disappointment is on its way and its gonna hurt...i still end up watching the epi..and i can't help bt get excited in the hope tht today the writers will have something in store for us...bt nooo..disappointments disappointments...i dunno when will the writers listen to us and focus on the main plot....there is so much tht could have been done with this show and this show could have become epic...bt they are ruining it all...and i really hope sid is not back for the ring which would eventually bring metz back...i don't understand why they blindly want to copy TVD when the main plot doesn't even fit in...you bring in inspirations fine...you copy, paste and edit some stuff..tht's fine too..bt don't blindly copy...abhay-piya have long long way to go before metz can be back....
i just wish someday they would bring us our old PKYEK and its magic back...i wish there was a way to actually send this post to the writers or the creatives of this show..so that they know what torture they are putting us through everyday...

Heeyyy!!Hug
I"m good! Wbu? Exams are going well, but they saved the worst for the last Dead
I know what you mean. Even I hardly feel like coming to the forum these days, because of this as well as other reasons which you know very well LOL LOL
Anyhow, I had to make this topic, I was so frustrated. Actually I was about to shut my lappy after studying but I logged in and didn't even realise when I made a topic Tongue
Anyhow, I seriously agree with whatever you said. I love Sid to bits but I cannot take kindly on this unnecessary overdose we're getting. Like I said, it's not even contributing to the main plot! Main plot? I'm not even sure whether it's the AbhIya love story anymore! 
Maithili, I don't want back at ANY cost EVER!
I also dare to hope everyday for a decent episode but I have to be disappointed again and again Unhappy
I think all of us wish to get our dear show back Cry Cry Cry
Thanks so much for replying! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index