India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 19)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Yeah you're right the about over thinking the promo couldn't help it, so thanks for bringing me back to reality. HugLOL

I think cv using their brains and focusig back on abhyia with the new promo. I didn't like Miya but her track give us some of the best abhyia scenes. Metz track also help Abhyia realize their love for each other and abhay vampire truth came out. Now Sid this track is doing nothing for abhyia or me. I like the character but his scenes is so repetitive and annoying . CV has now got paanchi doubting Pia and the only reason I can think of is Sid truth will be out and when piya tries to warn paanchi against she won't believer her cause she'll think Pia want's him for herself. 

I skip everything too and d Sid one scene and at end which I skip as well. LOL  I watched kapia scenes and when the boys were dancing on stage. If it wasn't for the update I woudn't have known abhay was having one of his stupid self talking crap about duty and how it hurts to be away from pia D'oh (rolling eyes). I did looked at mishal & ruhi scenes to see how she look in her outfit and I must say the girl didn't disappoint at all. Priya has a beautiful shape.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 26 March 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Yeah you're right the about over thinking the promo couldn't help it, so thanks for bringing me back to reality. HugLOL

No problem Hug
You know, getting overly attached to fiction is never a good idea. Maybe the only good this track has done is that I'm not attached to the show anymore, though, I still care about it.

I think cv using their brains and focusig back on abhyia with the new promo. I didn't like Miya but her track give us some of the best abhyia scenes. Metz track also help Abhyia realize their love for each other and abhay vampire truth came out. Now Sid this track is doing nothing for abhyia or me. I like the character but his scenes is so repetitive and annoying . CV has now got paanchi doubting Pia and the only reason I can think of is Sid truth will be out and when piya tries to warn paanchi against she won't believer her cause she'll think Pia want's him for herself. 

Maya track, for all practical purposes, was far more annoying than the current one but like you said, it took the AbhIya bond to another level so at least, it worked towards serving a particular purpose of the show. This track is doing nothing for meSleepy
Sid, he doesn't exactly 'annoy' me but ya, I mean, I no longer enjoy his scenes.
Panchi, for the first time, really got on my nerves yesterday as a reflex action but then I realised that she was showing a typical EK trait so I was fine with it later. I know that ultimately the misunderstanding will sort out, too and just like the last two times, Panchi will again apologise to Pia and she will again forgive Panchi. Having grown up seeing EK shows, I know her this much.

I skip everything too and d Sid one scene and at end which I skip as well. LOL  I watched kapia scenes and when the boys were dancing on stage. If it wasn't for the update I woudn't have known abhay was having one of his stupid self talking crap about duty and how it hurts to be away from pia D'oh (rolling eyes). I did looked at mishal & ruhi scenes to see how she look in her outfit and I must say the girl didn't disappoint at all. Priyal has a beautiful shape.

I skipped the Sid scene, too, mostly because it was shown in the precap. I don't think I would've otherwise. I forwarded the dance also. I'm kind of tired of the college masti and all now, to tell you the truth. This is PKYEK, not MJHT. Where is the darkness? 
Misha and Ruhi were looking beautiful. Personally, I feel PW needs to put on some weight but ya, her figure is amazing. Btw, if you don't mind me pointing out, it's Priya, not Priyal Embarrassed

-rupa-pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Don't mind at all thanks for pointing it out.

I ready for this gay track to end so mishal can learn the truth about shaurya and move on. Gosh is so painful to watch her drool over Shaurya while he lust for someone else. Poor shanker fool doesn't even know his roomie is in love with him. Yikes Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Don't mind at all thanks for pointing it out.

I ready for this gay track to end so mishal can learn the truth about shaurya and move on. Gosh is so painful to watch her drool over Shaurya while he lust for someone else. Poor shanker fool doesn't even know his roomie is in love with him. Yikes Ouch

The gay track is getting on my nerves so badly, it's not even funny! Not to mention Misha's being totally butchered in the process! I loved MiYa. Argh! I so hate EK! 
They have to do away with it, now, you're so right! This track is beyond useless Ouch
reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
ChillzHug how are you doing? enjoying your vacation?

Ok so I came to the forum on sunday without having watched tthe episodes from wednesday onwards and I find this shockingly beautiful promoShocked ShockedLOL beautiful for the first 20 secs and shocking in the last 10 secs...I mean what is happening seriouslyShocked Confused now abhay is biting piya for God's sake whyErmm   is this like a despo measure to shock the audiences and get them back to watching the show or are they proceeding on some logical storyline....

Oh God, why can't they just show a proper abhiya confession scene and be done with it...instead of all this biting business...this sid track is not going anywhere...I don't know I feel that they have compromised the abhiya lovestory for sid track or they don't know how to gel the two together and carry on a decent track...ek to lack of abhiya is making me frustrated anyways...and this stupid retro party seems like such a fillerThumbs Down same old trangad break up make up tamasha...and the gay track forget it I don't even want to comment on it...and then that T and her silly dance and attitude...uff that girl gets on my nerves majorly..I don't know what purpose she serves in the show....and same old abhay-piya-kabir triangle...ok to cut a long story short am just plain irritatedAngry and seeing the new promo I don't have any hopes left..Oh abhay will have his reason for biting her...I don't have a problem with that...the problem is does he plan to explain her why he's doing it...or is he going to bite her and then say stay away from me and create more misunderstandingsConfused

pyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

ChillzHug how are you doing? enjoying your vacation? 

Heya, Reeps! Hug
I'm good. Yep, enjoying! Big smile
How're you? Tongue

Ok so I came to the forum on sunday without having watched tthe episodes from wednesday onwards and I find this shockingly beautiful promoShocked ShockedLOL beautiful for the first 20 secs and shocking in the last 10 secs...I mean what is happening seriouslyShocked Confused now abhay is biting piya for God's sake whyErmm   is this like a despo measure to shock the audiences and get them back to watching the show or are they proceeding on some logical storyline....

Lol! IKR? I was so shocked at Abhay biting Pia. I have no idea why but I saw SBS today where they say Sid bites Pia. I guess Abhay will just suck the venom out. The promo is half misleading I think. Pia will get bitten but by Sid, not Abhay.

Oh God, why can't they just show a proper abhiya confession scene and be done with it...instead of all this biting business...this sid track is not going anywhere...I don't know I feel that they have compromised the abhiya lovestory for sid track or they don't know how to gel the two together and carry on a decent track...ek to lack of abhiya is making me frustrated anyways...and this stupid retro party seems like such a fillerThumbs Down same old trangad break up make up tamasha...and the gay track forget it I don't even want to comment on it...and then that T and her silly dance and attitude...uff that girl gets on my nerves majorly..I don't know what purpose she serves in the show....and same old abhay-piya-kabir triangle...ok to cut a long story short am just plain irritatedAngry and seeing the new promo I don't have any hopes left..Oh abhay will have his reason for biting her...I don't have a problem with that...the problem is does he plan to explain her why he's doing it...or is he going to bite her and then say stay away from me and create more misunderstandingsConfused

Personally speaking, AbhIya are not at all ready for a confession right now. They were once but they've been butchered after that. They need more time with each other, to understand each other, specially Pia, before they can become a couple.
Sid track is not solving the purpose I wanted it to solve. It is not going the way I expected it too at all and yes, I'm not liking that. They actually are compromising AbhIya for the Abhay-Sid track and the result is in front of us: the show is going downhill. They could've done it side by side. Pia is actually a pawn in the whole game now. I no longer feel she's the main lead, specially the way they're treating the character. I would say screen space wise, Abhay was getting sidelined but when it comes to brains, Pia got side lined long time back. I mean, seriously, yaar, her brains actually switch on and off as and when the DVs feel like it! Where is Pia and her jasoosi now when it's needed the most? Why is Pia not being used properly? In fact, no character is being used properly! 
The Retro party is B.O.R.I.N.G! Period! Nothing more to say! Dead
@New promo: Let's just wait and watch. That's all I can say...

reepicheeppyar-ishk

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Edited by angel3142 - 25 October 2011 at 8:27pm

pyar-ishk.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Just not liking the track . I could only feel abhlya is getting apart each day . There misunderstanding is just growing . Piya am not sure why CV is making her do so . She was so different before sid entry .....we could feel her strength , love , passion ...only for abhay . We just dont get this ...look like she has moved on from this relation very comfortably . Yes abhay action helped her to get away . Still i loved her jassosi ..so unlike other BT heroine . She trust herself , abhay and her every action used to lead her to abhay .......i wish we get such track back . Feel really sad to see them like this .....just keeping hope they get back to such track where love strengthen . Now i am really frustated with seeing that piya shouting at abhay ...does shereally trust sid that much ......Ouch

Edited by abhaylove - 28 March 2011 at 12:01pm

pyar-ishk.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index