Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 14)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

ROFLAgreed...but today we got a glimpse of abhiya...it was such a relief....but creatives we deserve many more...after all they are responsible for asprin/disprin overdose...

IKR? Thank God we at least got AbhIya. But why are they so hell bent on ruining them, someone PLEASE tell me! Angry
You're right. They seriously owe us a lot more or else we'll die of drug overdose Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

IKR? I haven't come across even ONE romantic VM yet because there aren't any romantic scenes! In VMs also these two are fighting Ouch

totally agree...the so called romantic scenes are like sooooo less...they are like in single digit number in 5 months...we need soo many abhiya scenes now to make up for all the mess..

There were only 5 mins WORTH watching in the episode, sweets! Like I said, the scene was good but it couldn't have been ended more pathetically! I don't know if I'd like to use the word 'selfish' out here exactly but Abhay really needs to keep his behaviour under check! I just couldn't bring myself to get angry at Pia for being rude to Abhay because she was not only justified but for a change, she was RIGHT as well. And to tell you the truth, I was HAPPY. I'm glad she didn't start crying at the 'Ladke ghumati' dialogue Dead
And then someone yesterday was bashing Pia because she 'denied' her 'relationship' with Abhay and didn't tell Sid that she loves him Ermm

lolz..agree...only 5 mins worth watching stuff...they ended it badly..tht's the thing na..i dunno wat the writers are upto...ya..i agree..she was right at her place..honestly..i saw nothing wrong with watever she said...and yes, abhay's dilogue was very hurtful...i dunno why he said tht..it's not like he doesn't know how piya is..i would like to believe that he was just too angry at her for spending time with sid...and like i said b4...he has sent his brains on a vacation somewhere that he is not thinking wisely and taking any steps to resolve the issue..i wonder if creatives are really confused as to wat to do with his character..or they are not sure about the next plot of the story...they are dragging and dragging..and abhay's character has become frozen for quite some time now...no development no improvement...even worse..they even deteriorated his character at some extent...we need to see tht strong abhay back...

I don't even know what kind of scenes I want now. I just want SOME meaningful scenes which dhakka lagaoes and aage badhaos their love story. They aren't even in square one any longer. It's square 0 now! Geek

exactly....we need abhiya scenes..tht pushed their story forward...yes..they have gone soo much in reverse direction..tht now they even crossed the place from where they had started...Ouch a big push is needed now...it's high time...creatives!!!! wake up!!!!!!! Angry Angry

I forwarded the entire gay track and Sid-T scenes today. Honestly, even PW couldn't make me sit through the useless crap which I was subjected to today!! Seriously, what do they have against Misha?Angry

i know wat do they have against misha?? ab toh had ho gayi hai..misha is not a comedy piece...and this track is not even funny....it's disgusting and irritating...sometimes out of desperation..i really wish sid would somehow turn misha into a vampire..then abhay helps her deal with her thirst and this new supernatural life..and they become best friend...i don't care wat creatives do..bt PW really really deserves a much much better track than this...

For the first time since he entered, Sid is not making ANY sense to me. Bas! Yehi baaki reh gaya tha! The one sensible character in the show also acting like this Wacko Wacko

lolzzz...yaa...creatives only know what is his plan..and wat is he planning to do with T now?? eat her?? and why do i have a feeling tht abhay might come on time and save her OR if these people are really copying from TVD..then she has big chance of becoming a vampire....in TVD..there is this a very nice friendship bond between stefan (lead character) and caroline (the girl who was similar like T when she was human..then she was turned into a vampire..and hude development in her character)....and stefan then helps her deal with this new supernatural life and stuff..could be a possibility in PKYEK..bt honestly..i would rather see misha in this place than T (we already have lack of screen space for lead and important characters)...misha deserves something much better than that stupid gay track..agar aur kuch nahin toh yeh hi sahi for misha...at least this way..she gets some legit important track for herself..
i agree. all the character are going marry-go-round in this show..seriously...the consistency level is decreasing...

Tell me about it! I should actually lagao naara on this thread. 'Aao! Aao aur frustration nikaalo. Bilkul muft! Muft! Muft! Bashing allowed ONLY' ROFL ROFL

ohhhhh...i absoulately love that naara...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
bt yaa..i agree..see..everybody is coming here for raving and renting..it's a good adda to nikalo all the frustration...LOL LOL

Edited by kiranni - 19 March 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

totally agree...the so called romantic scenes are like sooooo less...they are like in single digit number in 5 months...we need soo many abhiya scenes now to make up for all the mess..

Tell me about it. I like romantic scenes once in a while you know, all mushy-mushy Day Dreaming

lolz..agree...only 5 mins worth watching stuff...they ended it badly..tht's the thing na..i dunno wat the writers are upto...ya..i agree..she was right at her place..honestly..i saw nothing wrong with watever she said...and yes, abhay's dilogue was very hurtful...i dunno why he said tht..it's not like he doesn't know how piya is..i would like to believe that he was just too angry at her for spending time with sid...and like i said b4...he has sent his brains on a vacation somewhere that he is not thinking wisely and taking any steps to resolve the issue..i wonder if creatives are really confused as to wat to do with his character..or they are not sure about the next plot of the story...they are dragging and dragging..and abhay's character has become frozen for quite some time now...no development no improvement...even worse..they even deteriorated his character at some extent...we need to see tht strong abhay back...

Seriously! What is up with him? Abhay had it in him to deal with even the toughest of situations sensibly! Initially, I can understand he was taken aback, but now, enough time has passed for things to settle in!

exactly....we need abhiya scenes..tht pushed their story forward...yes..they have gone soo much in reverse direction..tht now they even crossed the place from where they had started...Ouch a big push is needed now...it's high time...creatives!!!! wake up!!!!!!! Angry Angry

Like I said yesterday, hibernation time is OVER people! Garmi aa gayi! Ab utho! Good morning! I'm still shocked, how can they have the heart to treat the leads like this? No focus on the bond, no focus on the characterisation, no focus on even the wardrobe! Seriously, our leads are the worst dressed people on the show! 

i know wat do they have against misha?? ab toh had ho gayi hai..misha is not a comedy piece...and this track is not even funny....it's disgusting and irritating...sometimes out of desperation..i really wish sid would somehow turn misha into a vampire..then abhay helps her deal with her thirst and this new supernatural life..and they become best friend...i don't care wat creatives do..bt PW really really deserves a much much better track than this...

Omg, PW as vamp and Abhay helping! My desi Edward and Alice! Arrgh!! Kiranniiiii! Why the effing hell are YOU not writing the show Angry
This would be an amazing way to utilise PW's talent! <33

lolzzz...yaa...creatives only know what is his plan..and wat is he planning to do with T now?? eat her?? and why do i have a feeling tht abhay might come on time and save her OR if these people are really copying from TVD..then she has big chance of becoming a vampire....in TVD..there is this a very nice friendship bond between stefan (lead character) and caroline (the girl who was similar like T when she was human..then she was turned into a vampire..and hude development in her character)....and stefan then helps her deal with this new supernatural life and stuff..could be a possibility in PKYEK..bt honestly..i would rather see misha in this place than T...misha deserves something much better than that stupid gay track..agar aur kuch nahin toh yeh hi sahi for misha...at least this way..she gets some legit important track for herself..
i agree. all the character are going marry-go-round in this show..seriously...the consistency level is decreasing...

I hope Sid kills T, actually. She's entertaining but irritating at the same time. I"m indifferent actually. If she's there I'm fine, if she's out I'm better. Don't care two hoots about what they do with her, maar diya jaye ya chhod diya jaye. But NO! T and a VAMPIRE? No ways! Nu-uh!! Never! She's fine as a vampire in Poco's FF only. I don't want her to be one in the show. And is she is, I'd rather they portray her the way Poco has in her FF. But I doubt they will. They're way less talented than Poco =/

ohhhhh...i absoulately love that naara...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
bt yaa..i agree..see..everybody is coming here for raving and renting..it's a good adda to nikalo all the frustration...LOL LOL

Tell me about it! That's what we two have been doing these past three days LOL

monsoonlove

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Tell me about it. I like romantic scenes once in a while you know, all mushy-mushy Day Dreaming

ohh ya...i love them too...you know there was time when abhay was all emotional and mushy...i had wished it would be nice to see him with attitude once in a while...bt now he has got kuch jyada hi attitude..i want tht mushy mushy abhay back...so we can have some nice romantic scenes between abhiay...

Seriously! What is up with him? Abhay had it in him to deal with even the toughest of situations sensibly! Initially, I can understand he was taken aback, but now, enough time has passed for things to settle in!

tht's exactly wat i mean...like he was portrayed as one of the strongest character, right?? then wat is happening now? enough time has passed for the reality to set in and for him to realize tht he has go to do somethign..he can't just let sid play games by his rules and do watever he wants..he's gotta stop him somehow...he already knows his intentions...why is he not doing anything about it??? Angry and wat is the point of telling piya to stay away from him without even telling her anything..when you yourself not doing anything to resolve the issue...more than piya..abhay himself needs to be proactive now..

Like I said yesterday, hibernation time is OVER people! Garmi aa gayi! Ab utho! Good morning! I'm still shocked, how can they have the heart to treat the leads like this? No focus on the bond, no focus on the characterisation, no focus on even the wardrobe! Seriously, our leads are the worst dressed people on the show! 

i totally agree..our leads are the worst dressed people on the show..even sid who wears black all the time is dressed better...panchi, T..everyone gets such nice clothings...i really wonder why is it like this in this show...about chracterization and focus on the bond..sometimes i wonder..is that why ekta fired soo many writers..so that they can not pay attention to the leads??Angry..i have never seen a show like this...i too am shocked tht they actually had the courage to ruin such beautiful bond...wat were they thinking??

Omg, PW as vamp and Abhay helping! My desi Edward and Alice! Arrgh!! Kiranniiiii! Why the effing hell are YOU not writing the show Angry
This would be an amazing way to utilise PW's talent! <33

aww chillzz..thank you thank you...ROFL ROFL
bt i know right??..it's a great way to utilize PW's talent...i really want her to be involved in the main story somehow..she is way too detached with the main plot..i mean you have got such an efforless actor on your show..how about use the opportunity to the fullest and make your show more popular..no body wants to see her talent go in waste like this...let her contribute to the main story..

I hope Sid kills T, actually. She's entertaining but irritating at the same time. I"m indifferent actually. If she's there I'm fine, if she's out I'm better. Don't care two hoots about what they do with her, maar diya jaye ya chhod diya jaye. But NO! T and a VAMPIRE? No ways! Nu-uh!! Never! She's fine as a vampire in Poco's FF only. I don't want her to be one in the show. And is she is, I'd rather they portray her the way Poco has in her FF. But I doubt they will. They're way less talented than Poco =/

i toally agree..i would not mind at all if she goes out of this show..and sid kills her...we already have lack of screen space issue for lead and important character..and the writers of this show do not have ability to do justice..they have proved that...and any was..when the important character like misha is going through such crisis..i so don't want to see T become a vampire and become an important part of the story...no wayssss.....
lolz..i agree...they are way less talented than poco...they won't know how to handle her character in future..even if they manage to do it now...and these people blindly copy the things from TVD which i don;t like...and as per that the vampire T would play like a puppet of sid to do his dirty work...which i don't want at all to happen..so a big No. let's see wat happens on monday..i have a feelings she might actually be saved..bt if she dies..not a problem..

Tell me about it! That's what we two have been doing these past three days LOL

i know, right?? LOL LOL
i am telling you make this a ranting adda...lolzzz..

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ohh ya...i love them too...you know there was time when abhay was all emotional and mushy...i had wished it would be nice to see him with attitude once in a while...bt now he has got kuch jyada hi attitude..i want tht mushy mushy abhay back...so we can have some nice romantic scenes between abhiay...

You know what I want? Abhay to be emotional and mushy around Pia and with his attitude everywhere else. His mushiness should be reserved for Pia Embarrassed Sadly, the other way round is happening. He shows his cold attitude to Pia and is mushy-mushy with every other girl Dead

tht's exactly wat i mean...like he was portrayed as one of the strongest character, right?? then wat is happening now? enough time has passed for the reality to set in and for him to realize tht he has go to do somethign..he can't just let sid play games by his rules and do watever he wants..he's gotta stop him somehow...he already knows his intentions...why is he not doing anything about it??? Angry and wat is the point of telling piya to stay away from him without even telling her anything..when you yourself not doing anything to resolve the issue...more than piya..abhay himself needs to be proactive now..

You said it! I don't need to add any further! Abhay needs to understand that actions speak louder than words! His words are promising, but actions? NO comments! Pinch

i totally agree..our leads are the worst dressed people on the show..even sid who wears black all the time is dressed better...panchi, T..everyone gets such nice clothings...i really wonder why is it like this in this show...about chracterization and focus on the bond..sometimes i wonder..is that why ekta fired soo many writers..so that they can not pay attention to the leads??Angry..i have never seen a show like this...i too am shocked tht they actually had the courage to ruin such beautiful bond...wat were they thinking??

IKR? EK firing so many writers and revamping the show 7 times, I thought she was taking it seriously! I trusted her, I had faith in her. She's let me down big time!

aww chillzz..thank you thank you...ROFL ROFL
bt i know right??..it's a great way to utilize PW's talent...i really want her to be involved in the main story somehow..she is way too detached with the main plot..i mean you have got such an efforless actor on your show..how about use the opportunity to the fullest and make your show more popular..no body wants to see her talent go in waste like this...let her contribute to the main story..

Seriously, man! The awesomest thing ever! And not tough at all! Something like Sid making Misha his next target for some reason but Abhay coming in between and instead of dying, Misha changes! Big smile

i toally agree..i would not mind at all if she goes out of this show..and sid kills her...we already have lack of screen space issue for lead and important character..and the writers of this show do not have ability to do justice..they have proved that...and any was..when the important character like misha is going through such crisis..i so don't want to see T become a vampire and become an important part of the story...no wayssss.....
lolz..i agree...they are way less talented than poco...they won't know how to handle her character in future..even if they manage to do it now...and these people blindly copy the things from TVD which i don;t like...and as per that the vampire T would play like a puppet of sid to do his dirty work...which i don't want at all to happen..so a big No. let's see wat happens on monday..i have a feelings she might actually be saved..bt if she dies..not a problem..

Tell me about it! The lesser characters, the better. And you know my honest opinion about T? Yes, she does bring some class and masala to the show, but other than that, as a character she is pretty useless! All that's been done is Abhay using her first and now Sid.
Even I don't want T playing a crucial character. She's better off as a sidey or better yet, not there! However, I have a feeling that Abhay has gone to confront Sid and he'll reach there before Sid can harm T Angry Angry Angry
For once, I don't want Abhay to stop Sid from his evilness Evil Smile

i know, right?? LOL LOL
i am telling you make this a ranting adda...lolzzz..

Really? Well, it is already our ranting Adda. Maybe we can come here after every episode and bitch about it ROFL ROFL That way, the forum will also stay clean Wink

monsoonlove

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by romaila

you know Neethi i tried my best in avoiding this post (its too lengthy n thank God ur having exams wink) parr nahi krpayee ur writing has always appealed me n look m here for reading (take it as compliment). I couldn't agree more....(sorry for writing one sentence m not a good writer like u).

Aww!! Romi, you're the sweetest! Hug
Don't be sorry! Your one sentence brought such a big smile on my face! Thank you so much!! That really means a lot!
And I'm sorry once I start I so can't stop! That's why my posts come out so lengthy! Ouch
But I'm so grateful you took time out to read and comment! Heart

@Jenz: Still waiting Ermm ROFL ROFL
bola na ur posts had always appealed meEmbarrassed.
keep writing but not before exams....Wink
all the best  for exams do well.

Supermagical.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

bola na ur posts had always appealed meEmbarrassed.
keep writing but not before exams....Wink
all the best  for exams do well.

Aw!! Thank you Hug

Ya, my exams get over on Tuesday. No posts till then! Big smile

romaila

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Neethz!!!!!!!!!!
See who is here to honour you all with her presence????
Cool

.Jane..romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index