Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 13)

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I know what you mean. The only show I've ever been this attached to before PKYEK is MJHT. You have no idea what hell I went through when Nupur was killed. But at least I'd had enough memories to cherish. PKYEK has not even given me enough memories to make up for the show being ruined Disapprove
Today's episode was TRASH absolutely! Yes, we got an AbhIya scene and a GREAT one! Thank Goodness! That saved the episode for me. But again, I was very disappointed with it's climax Thumbs Down
Nevertheless, the scene was worth it. Uske ilawa, today's episode was such a dragSleepy
Misha ke saath kya kar rahe hain yeh log, yaar? Pregnant? Seriously? W*H dude!
I don't know. I'm still failing to understand Abhay and Pia from the climax of today's scene. How can Abhay say something like 'Tum ladko ko ghumati ho' to Pia? How can Pia say she never wants to see his face and how can he say 'Fine!'?? Arrghh! I don't know what strategy Abhay is adopting to save his love =/
And I fail to understand why Sid is using Panchi! The bet was that he'll make Pia fall for him, right? How will turning Pia into SidChi cupid help Sid?Geek
Oh gosh! I think I'm going mad Wacko Wacko Wacko

P.S. Reepi is so right! This thread is definitely for raving and ranting! I think I should actually change the name to 'Complain Box' LOL LOL
exactly...this show has not even given us enough memories to cherish...i was just watching the VMs the other day..and i was seeing pretty much same scenes..i was like abhi tak toh enough romantic scenes bhi nahin hue hai and yeh log started ruining..Ouch
yaa...i just finished today's epi..total drag...i again finished the epi in like 5 mins...
thank god...finally an abhiya scene...a good one..i only liked it until he said sid ke saath ghumna achcha nahin hai....these two have stayed so far away from each other in recent time..tht these two really need to talk and catch up...a very civil talk...about piya's last dilogue and abhay's dilogue about ladke ghumana..i think writers just put it there just to portray their egos and how angry they are at each other..though i found abhay was a little selfish there..i mean wat the hell..as soon as he figured sid was upto something else and he got his answer as to why piya was spending time with him..he simply left...tht's wat he has been doing recently..obv piya would be frustrated...he makes her feel like he doesn't give a damn..

any way..these two know they can do or say anyhting to each other and still get away with it...they know they don't mean any of the harsh things they say to each other...bt now i really wish we get a scene where piya is in trouble deeply and abhay saves her...like in a big trouble..may be life and death types..tht's when this abhay will get moved emotionally...and tht's how piya will know/feel that he loves her more than anything in this world..writers better make them talk soon...the communication gap is growing..honestly...i feel like yeh writers just keep putting such abhiya scenes here and there just to calm the audience down...bt ab bahoot ho gaya...i need a proper meaningful abhiya scene which takes their story forward....not just keep it where it was b4...

and that gay track is a TORTURE....misha pregnant..seriously??? Dead the whole track is such a filler...and i dunno why they are still dragging it..no one likes tht track...arghhhhhh..i absoulately hate it Angry Angry..and above all, i hate tht priya wal's talent is getting wasted...Angry Angry Angry

i think sid is dumb really...does he think tht panchi ke bahane piya will spend more time with him and slowly she herself will fall for him..what the hell is his plan with piya?? i don't understand...tht girl doesn't even get the hint when he says the girl's name starts with P...and still he think he can manage to get her close to him romantically...he is way too confident about his charm...

@p.s. i absoulately agree..lolz..tht's wat i do too..raving and ranting..LOL LOL

Edited by kiranni - 19 March 2011 at 11:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
The total episode was totally dragging except the little abhiya scene and that too was destroyed for the dialougues like ladka ghumana, main tumhari skal nahin dekhna chahthi. Ekta seriously want to destroy abhay's char and abhiya relationship. So she is using these cheap techniques.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
No one is listening.EmbarrassedROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I liked to read this post and comments from @Chill_Out and @kiranni .

Today abhlya scene was quite average . Liked it when abhay pulled piya and all of sudden both became very rude to each other . Even then i felt scene was put randomly without being connected to story land ooked like rush to show the next scene ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

exactly...this show has not even given us enough memories to cherish...i was just watching the VMs the other day..and i was seeing pretty much same scenes..i was like abhi tak toh enough romantic scenes bhi nahin hue hai and yeh log started ruining..Ouch

IKR? I haven't come across even ONE romantic VM yet because there aren't any romantic scenes! In VMs also these two are fighting Ouch

yaa...i just finished today's epi..total drag...i again finished the epi in like 5 mins...
thank god...finally an abhiya scene...a good one..i only liked it until he said sid ke saath ghumna achcha nahin hai....these two have stayed so far away from each other in recent time..tht these two really need to talk and catch up...a very civil talk...about piya's last dilogue and abhay's dilogue about ladke ghumana..i think writers just put it there just to portray their egos and how angry they are at each other..though i found abhay was a little selfish there..i mean wat the hell..as soon as he figured sid was upto something else and he got his answer as to why piya was spending time with him..he simply left...tht's wat he has been doing recently..obv piya would be frustrated...he makes her feel like he doesn't give a damn..

There were only 5 mins WORTH watching in the episode, sweets! Like I said, the scene was good but it couldn't have been ended more pathetically! I don't know if I'd like to use the word 'selfish' out here exactly but Abhay really needs to keep his behaviour under check! I just couldn't bring myself to get angry at Pia for being rude to Abhay because she was not only justified but for a change, she was RIGHT as well. And to tell you the truth, I was HAPPY. I'm glad she didn't start crying at the 'Ladke ghumati' dialogue Dead
And then someone yesterday was bashing Pia because she 'denied' her 'relationship' with Abhay and didn't tell Sid that she loves him Ermm

any way..these two know they can do or say anyhting to each other and still get away with it...they know they don't mean any of the harsh things they say to each other...bt now i really wish we get a scene where piya is in trouble deeply and abhay saves her...like in a big trouble..may be life and death types..tht's when this abhay will get moved emotionally...and tht's how piya will know/feel that he loves her more than anything in this world..writers better make them talk soon...the communication gap is growing..honestly...i feel like yeh writers just keep putting such abhiya scenes here and there just to calm the audience down...bt ab bahoot ho gaya...i need a proper meaningful abhiya scene which takes their story forward....not just keep it where it was b4...

I don't even know what kind of scenes I want now. I just want SOME meaningful scenes which dhakka lagaoes and aage badhaos their love story. They aren't even in square one any longer. It's square 0 now! Geek

and that gay track is a TORTURE....misha pregnant..seriously??? Dead the whole track is such a filler...and i dunno why they are still dragging it..no one likes tht track...arghhhhhh..i absoulately hate it Angry Angry..and above all, i hate tht priya wal's talent is getting wasted...Angry Angry Angry

I forwarded the entire gay track and Sid-T scenes today. Honestly, even PW couldn't make me sit through the useless crap which I was subjected to today!! Seriously, what do they have against Misha?Angry

i think sid is dumb really...does he think tht panchi ke bahane piya will spend more time with him and slowly she herself will fall for him..what the hell is his plan with piya?? i don't understand...tht girl doesn't even get the hint when he says the girl's name starts with P...and still he think he can manage to get her close to him romantically...he is way too confident about his charm...

For the first time since he entered, Sid is not making ANY sense to me. Bas! Yehi baaki reh gaya tha! The one sensible character in the show also acting like this Wacko Wacko

@p.s. i absoulately agree..lolz..tht's wat i do too..raving and ranting..LOL LOL

Tell me about it! I should actually lagao naara on this thread. 'Aao! Aao aur frustration nikaalo. Bilkul muft! Muft! Muft! Bashing allowed ONLY' ROFL ROFL

monsoonloveTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Super Kool

my assignments are keeping me busy these days...studies plus disappointing episodes are becoming a lethal combination....LOLi so agree....creatives should pay the bill for all the medicines...Angry

Omg, tell me about it. I have my exams and sorry to say, PKYEK is no longer a stress buster Stern Smile
Rather, studies act as stress busters after the episodes Tongue
Not a bad idea. I'll sue EK and demand that she pays for my medicines the next 5 years LOL LOL

ROFLAgreed...but today we got a glimpse of abhiya...it was such a relief....but creatives we deserve many more...after all they are responsible for asprin/disprin overdose...

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

The total episode was totally dragging except the little abhiya scene and that too was destroyed for the dialougues like ladka ghumana, main tumhari skal nahin dekhna chahthi. Ekta seriously want to destroy abhay's char and abhiya relationship. So she is using these cheap techniques.

IKR? I won't say 'Oh, it was such a BEEYOOTIIFOOOLL scene' but yes, it was nice and decent, I could even feel the intensity but before there could be any impact, such dumb dialogues! Honestly, I've really started disliking Abhay! Pia's been fine ever since the jail incident, otherwise, she also gave me headaches before that! 
Arrgh! I hate EK Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove
And it's not like she can't handle parallel tracks. In fact, she's one of the best in the industry when in comes to handling multiple characters. I just don't know what went wrong with this show, I just can't understand!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

I liked to read this post and comments from @Chill_Out and @kiranni .

Today abhlya scene was quite average . Liked it when abhay pulled piya and all of sudden both became very rude to each other . Even then i felt scene was put randomly without being connected to story land ooked like rush to show the next scene ....

Aww! That is so sweet! Ya, kiranni and I both are kind of fed up with what is happening in the show and we're finally venting it out and hearing each other LOL LOL
Thank youu! Hug

Like I said, seems like they're doing us a favour by blessing us with AbhIya scenes! It was so out-of-place Dead
It could've been much better. Abhay's reaction could've been better, they could've shown a monologue after T went away, It was a GOLDEN opportunity to give Abhay screentime! Angry Angry

@Mahi: Bhery phunny! ROFL ROFL I could so expect that answer from you! Of course no one's listening! Everyone's reading! ROFL

monsoonloveTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index