Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 12)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i agree..there is always dignity in doing something...i wish people would understand tht..

exactly..tht's wat i am thinking..how could writers be so insensitive..like they created abhiya themselves..and they are destroying abhiya - their own creation with their own hands...Ermm

Dignity! That's all it takes Approve

Seriously! Talk about maroing apne pair par kulhadi LOL LOL
Unfortunately, it's smack on our faces too, who'd dared to love AbhIya and their bond so much <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ChillzHug Wish you a happy HoliBig smile  Oh I know you don't like the festival I don't either and precisely because of the reasons you mentioned...I mean people take liberty in name of bura na mano holi haiConfused

anyways this time you are holiproof coz of examsBig smile so math can be useful at times tooTongue oh cool you'll finish by 22nd...and then freedomBig smile but I don't think we'll get freedom from the emotional atyachar that pkyek has becomeOuch like seriously this was the only show that I was watching on tv...and now its no more what it was...it was such a stressbuster and fun for me after work...and now that  8:30 Pm slot is also empty...I mean I haven't watched the show from wednesday and that's like a record for meUnhappy I just don't feel like watching it anymore...what is there to watch anyways when there's hardly any abhay on the show forget abhiya....I mean can you believe it I actually watched Jhansi ki rani and Chandragupta maurya yesterday with my momShockedLOL at least historicals don't come with the baggage of love stories and  excessive attachmentLOL

Am still living in the hope that we get our show back soon...and please no maithili-vaithili dramaDead to show her negative would be as disgusting as showing her back from the dead...showing her negative would literally negate abhay's  pure and unconditional love for her from the past 200 years....he would go through a major heartbreak again....I mean what's the use of that track anyways showing that all that love was an illusionConfused and piya as her reincarnation no ways...waise I don't think they might show that...

Hehe, Chillz I think you should rename your thread as ranting,raving threadLOL I know am doing that only...this is the only place where I can share my heartaches and frustrations with you guys and say hello tooBig smile sad that we are not getting the pleasure of interacting in Poco's and TR's thread's tooUnhappy PKYEK please come back soon...

P.S : what's IKR? am a little slow in short formsEmbarrassed
and yeah another thing...I admire your cool and realistic  attitude towards exams...it is truly about time management and smart preparationStar Good going Chillz, with an attitude like that evn though you may dislike maths you will surely do your bestThumbs Up God bless you...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

ChillzHug Wish you a happy HoliBig smile  Oh I know you don't like the festival I don't either and precisely because of the reasons you mentioned...I mean people take liberty in name of bura na mano holi haiConfused 

IKR? I HATE SUCH PEOPLE Angry Angry Angry

anyways this time you are holiproof coz of examsBig smile so math can be useful at times tooTongue oh cool you'll finish by 22nd...and then freedomBig smile but I don't think we'll get freedom from the emotional atyachar that pkyek has becomeOuch like seriously this was the only show that I was watching on tv...and now its no more what it was...it was such a stressbuster and fun for me after work...and now that  8:30 Pm slot is also empty...I mean I haven't watched the show from wednesday and that's like a record for meUnhappy I just don't feel like watching it anymore...what is there to watch anyways when there's hardly any abhay on the show forget abhiya....I mean can you believe it I actually watched Jhansi ki rani and Chandragupta maurya yesterday with my momShockedLOL at least historicals don't come with the baggage of love stories and  excessive attachmentLOL

Maths can never be good, I'm sorry I disagree with that LOL LOL LOL 
How do people know I have my exams anyway Stern Smile
Seriously, man. I still do catch the original run of the show, but in case I miss it because I'm out or for whatever reasons, I never feel that I really NEED to catch it. I hardly switch on the recordings anymore. I can so easily wait till the 1030pm or 1am run, or better still, not even catch that. That enthusiasm has totally finished! That eager waitings for 830pm is no longer there, that feeling of 'Aaj kya hoga PKYEK, I NEED to know' has disappeared.
Hehe! I think I would still prefer PKYEK to history and mythology ROFL ROFL
But seriously, you're right, that attachment factor makes a lot of difference. I'm way too attached to the show to stop watching it totally Disapprove

Am still living in the hope that we get our show back soon...and please no maithili-vaithili dramaDead to show her negative would be as disgusting as showing her back from the dead...showing her negative would literally negate abhay's  pure and unconditional love for her from the past 200 years....he would go through a major heartbreak again....I mean what's the use of that track anyways showing that all that love was an illusionConfused and piya as her reincarnation no ways...waise I don't think they might show that...

I think we all are living in that hope and that is what is still making us watch the show. We all WANT to believe that one day, our PKYEK will be gifted back to us, that one day, we will again be able to drool and gush over how much we love this show! 
I've already said that Maithili coming back from the dead in any form, whether positive, negative or reincarnation will ruin the show for me. It's better she's left as a dead princess who was hopelessly in love with Abhayendra and will live on only in his memories.

Hehe, Chillz I think you should rename your thread as ranting,raving threadLOL I know am doing that only...this is the only place where I can share my heartaches and frustrations with you guys and say hello tooBig smile sad that we are not getting the pleasure of interacting in Poco's and TR's thread's tooUnhappy PKYEK please come back soon...

Tell me about it. That is the very reason I made this post. If you notice, all I've done in the main post is rant and rave =/
So ya, feel free to share your heartaches here. Everyone's listening because everyone's going through the same =)

P.S : what's IKR? am a little slow in short formsEmbarrassed
and yeah another thing...I admire your cool and realistic  attitude towards exams...it is truly about time management and smart preparationStar Good going Chillz, with an attitude like that evn though you may dislike maths you will surely do your bestThumbs Up God bless you...

It means: I know, right? Tongue
Aww! Thank you! Inshallah, God will help me clear it. I may not like Maths and I may have minor phobia but I know that I've worked hard for it and God also knows that. He won't let it go waste Embarrassed
Thank you sooo much! God bless you too! Love you Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
res =)

.Jane..

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Dignity! That's all it takes Approve

Seriously! Talk about maroing apne pair par kulhadi LOL LOL
Unfortunately, it's smack on our faces too, who'd dared to love AbhIya and their bond so much <33
exactly!!!

i know...yeh log wahi toh kar rahe hai..apne hi creation ko apne haatho se destroy kar rahe hai...
i agree yaar..it's a big smack on our faces...we loved abhiya too much tht..even a hope tht they'll be back someday (hope tht's soon) is making us still watch the show...for me particularly...i never ever cared about a single show..and this show..even if i want to stop watching this show..i just can't..i have loved abhiya and our old show way too much...
i guess aaj ka epi bhi disappointing hi hoga..let's hope next week it gets better..i read this new 9may be quite old) article about sid frames piya..in tht abhay says tth this time i am gonna make sid pay for his deeds..he doesn't know the power of love...so i am hoping our abhay will be back in action to save his love...and we'll get to see him strong and fearless...

.Jane..

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
you know Neethi i tried my best in avoiding this post (its too lengthy n thank God ur having exams wink) parr nahi krpayee ur writing has always appealed me n look m here for reading (take it as compliment). I couldn't agree more....(sorry for writing one sentence m not a good writer like u).

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

exactly!!!

i know...yeh log wahi toh kar rahe hai..apne hi creation ko apne haatho se destroy kar rahe hai...
i agree yaar..it's a big smack on our faces...we loved abhiya too much tht..even a hope tht they'll be back someday (hope tht's soon) is making us still watch the show...for me particularly...i never ever cared about a single show..and this show..even if i want to stop watching this show..i just can't..i have loved abhiya and our old show way too much...
i guess aaj ka epi bhi disappointing hi hoga..let's hope next week it gets better..i read this new 9may be quite old) article about sid frames piya..in tht abhay says tth this time i am gonna make sid pay for his deeds..he doesn't know the power of love...so i am hoping our abhay will be back in action to save his love...and we'll get to see him strong and fearless...

I know what you mean. The only show I've ever been this attached to before PKYEK is MJHT. You have no idea what hell I went through when Nupur was killed. But at least I'd had enough memories to cherish. PKYEK has not even given me enough memories to make up for the show being ruined Disapprove
Today's episode was TRASH absolutely! Yes, we got an AbhIya scene and a GREAT one! Thank Goodness! That saved the episode for me. But again, I was very disappointed with it's climax Thumbs Down
Nevertheless, the scene was worth it. Uske ilawa, today's episode was such a dragSleepy
Misha ke saath kya kar rahe hain yeh log, yaar? Pregnant? Seriously? W*H dude!
I don't know. I'm still failing to understand Abhay and Pia from the climax of today's scene. How can Abhay say something like 'Tum ladko ko ghumati ho' to Pia? How can Pia say she never wants to see his face and how can he say 'Fine!'?? Arrghh! I don't know what strategy Abhay is adopting to save his love =/
And I fail to understand why Sid is using Panchi! The bet was that he'll make Pia fall for him, right? How will turning Pia into SidChi cupid help Sid?Geek
Oh gosh! I think I'm going mad Wacko Wacko Wacko

P.S. Reepi is so right! This thread is definitely for raving and ranting! I think I should actually change the name to 'Complain Box' LOL LOL

monsoonlove

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

you know Neethi i tried my best in avoiding this post (its too lengthy n thank God ur having exams wink) parr nahi krpayee ur writing has always appealed me n look m here for reading (take it as compliment). I couldn't agree more....(sorry for writing one sentence m not a good writer like u).

Aww!! Romi, you're the sweetest! Hug
Don't be sorry! Your one sentence brought such a big smile on my face! Thank you so much!! That really means a lot!
And I'm sorry once I start I so can't stop! That's why my posts come out so lengthy! Ouch
But I'm so grateful you took time out to read and comment! Heart

@Jenz: Still waiting Ermm ROFL ROFL

romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index