Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! (Page 11)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Awesome post Neethz. Very glad to come in the forum after n ages (!) ( Ouch ) and very glad to see your topic in the first page.Thumbs Up

u get so time to write a brilliant post like this, who will tell you have egjams?!ROFL

I am sure you are doing best in your exams and I will buy some 'mithai's very soon. can't wait to eat them.Tongue

Aur mujhe bhool gayi ho kya? no PMs, no scraps, no etc. etc............Unhappy

Heyy, Zana! Hug
Lol! Well, I'm ishmart you see! I first prepare then write posts, tension free so that they come out brilliant Wink
Aww! Inshallah, I hope I get a result worth Mithai Big smile
Noo! But I know that you can't log in all that often na! We'll catch up after the first week of April Big smile

-Edited-

BTW, how've you been? As in your preps?
And I hope you haven't been ill Unhappy

Edited by Chill_Out - 18 March 2011 at 12:40pm

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Omg, I HATE Holi! I have to be on house arrest starting two weeks before the festival because everyone throws water balloons and rotten eggs on me saying, 'Bura na maano holi hai' Angry Angry Angry
Like I said, personal issues better not become professional and the show better not suffer. If that is what is actually happening, then not even God can save the show. Mixing personal and professional life is never a good idea. EK actually seems to be least interested in the show. Why the hell did she take it up if I may ask? She seemed so excited about it in the press conferences. Seems like that zeal and passion was a part of her new diet.
According to me, story wise, DMG was never worth watching after it's first 4 months. Nevertheless, why it never lost audience is that despite being stagnant, the essence of the show was maintained. And when did the show go downhill? Again when the leads were separated. Not even replacing the female lead actresses could make the show fall on the TRP charts as long as AR were together. That is why I say that the show can't run on actors solely.
MJHT, again, I would say that after a point, the story was stagnant. But there were fresh tracks and it always gave us what it promised. And when did this show go downhill? Again when one of the lead couples was separated. MJHT was never the same after Nupur's death. Even bringing her back couldn't bring back it's charm. But the main focus was never shifted.
These two are clearly the shows which left a mark. And their reasons for going downhill are very much what is happening to our dear PKYEK atm. Difference is that DMG and MJHT committed this mistake after 11/2-2 years of their running and PKYEK has done it in 5 months =/
The first promo was beautiful. Sadly, the beauty of the promo has not been seen in the show so far..
lolzzz...tht's the real fun of holi...throwing water balloon...aahh..i used to have so much fun..Evil Smile 
exactly..it's best if personal and professional are kept far far away from each other especially in this industry..because it's eventually the third party tht suffer the most..the audience..the channel..tht have nothing to with either person and professional matter end up suffering..
i watched DMG and MJHT only for like first two months..so don't really know wat happened..bt i did hear tht the so called season 2 of both shows had brought the show to downhill..i assume tht's when the leads were seperated...and i toally agree...and exactly..this happened in those shows after 1.5-2 yrs..aur idhar toh aadha saal bhi nahin hua ki creatives show ka essence hi destroy kar rahe hai...abhiya are the soul and heart of the show..how hard it is to understand???
tht's exactly wat i am saying..why did EK take this project up if she didn't have it in her to do justice to her...is this why she fired soo many writers for this show?? so one day..they could bring this torturous gay track...let a talented actor's ability go in waste..sideline the main character and conveniently forget about what they had written in the synopsis of the show..well..ya she seemed excited about this show..i even remember her own words..when she said..this is not like a supernatural drama..this is a dark love story with a supernatural element in it..i wanna ask her now..wat the hell happened to tht dark love story???
ohh ya..the first promo was awesome!!...the words just took my breath away...it had such a deep meaning to it...and these people destroyed it all in a blink of an eye..Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

lolzzz...tht's the real fun of holi...throwing water balloon...aahh..i used to have so much fun..Evil Smile 
exactly..it's best if personal and professional are kept far far away from each other especially in this industry..because it's eventually the third party tht suffer the most..the audience..the channel..tht have nothing to with either person and professional matter end up suffering..
i watched DMG and MJHT only for like first two months..so don't really know wat happened..bt i did hear tht the so called season 2 of both shows had brought the show to downhill..i assume tht's when the leads were seperated...and i toally agree...and exactly..this happened in those shows after 1.5-2 yrs..aur idhar toh aadha saal bhi nahin hua ki creatives show ka essence hi destroy kar rahe hai...abhiya are the soul and heart of the show..how hard it is to understand???
tht's exactly wat i am saying..why did EK take this project up if she didn't have it in her to do justice to her...is this why she fired soo many writers for this show?? so one day..they could bring this torturous gay track...let a talented actor's ability go in waste..sideline the main character and conveniently forget about what they had written in the synopsis of the show..well..ya she seemed excited about this show..i even remember her own words..when she said..this is not like a supernatural drama..this is a dark love story with a supernatural element in it..i wanna ask her now..wat the hell happened to tht dark love story???
ohh ya..the first promo was awesome!!...the words just took my breath away...it had such a deep meaning to it...and these people destroyed it all in a blink of an eye..Dead

Ya, but why on strangers? If I'm going to the market for some work, or maybe to meet up someone, who gives my neighbours the right to spoil my clothes? What if I'm ill? What if I'm running temperature and you throw balloon at me? Plus, if a balloon directly bursts on the head, it can be fatal Tongue
IKR? Echo: What the HELL happened to that dark love story? The promo gave us an insight into how deep this show was going to be, h0ow intense AbhIya were going to be but the past month, everything has been shallowed and belittled Ouch

monsoonlove

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Super Kool

I watch every episode with the hope that today will be a better day...unfortunately i end up being disappointed...but friends let us be positive....i am sure the wait will be worth it.....fingers crossed....

Heyy, Suvi! I haven't seen you around for ages! 
Well, considering the fact that everyday I have to drop down aspirins and dispirins after watching the episode, all this better be worth it LOL LOL

my assignments are keeping me busy these days...studies plus disappointing episodes are becoming a lethal combination....LOLi so agree....creatives should pay the bill for all the medicines...Angry

Edited by Super Kool - 18 March 2011 at 1:02pm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

my assignments are keeping me busy these days...studies plus disappointing episodes are becoming a lethal combination....LOLi so agree....creatives should pay the bill for all the medicines...Angry

Omg, tell me about it. I have my exams and sorry to say, PKYEK is no longer a stress buster Stern Smile
Rather, studies act as stress busters after the episodes Tongue
Not a bad idea. I'll sue EK and demand that she pays for my medicines the next 5 years LOL LOL

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Ya, but why on strangers? If I'm going to the market for some work, or maybe to meet up someone, who gives my neighbours the right to spoil my clothes? What if I'm ill? What if I'm running temperature and you throw balloon at me? Plus, if a balloon directly bursts on the head, it can be fatal Tongue
IKR? Echo: What the HELL happened to that dark love story? The promo gave us an insight into how deep this show was going to be, h0ow intense AbhIya were going to be but the past month, everything has been shallowed and belittled Ouch
tht i agree...not on strangers or neighbours unless you know them really really well..
i toh always used to bother my sister with tht and friends who would come to my house especially to play holi..those are the things people don't take care..and the whole fun of festival gets ruined...i know in gujarat..whenever there is kite flying day..maximum accidents would happen..because people are just not careful...
@underline: exactly!! if i ever see EK in my life..i would seriously wanna smack her face..Angry

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

tht i agree...not on strangers or neighbours unless you know them really really well..
i toh always used to bother my sister with tht and friends who would come to my house especially to play holi..those are the things people don't take care..and the whole fun of festival gets ruined...i know in gujarat..whenever there is kite flying day..maximum accidents would happen..because people are just not careful...
@underline: exactly!! if i ever see EK in my life..i would seriously wanna smack her face..Angry

That is what gets me angry! This should actually be a punishable offense Ermm
Aww! People should really be careful. There is a limit to everything. They should know where to draw the line. They can't be uncivilised in the name of having 'fun' and seriously, 'Bura na maano, holi hai' is a very poor way to get away with it =/

@smack: Lol!! Seriously! How could she have the heart to do this to the show, man, HOW? 
Didn't the writers' hands even once tremble at ruining something as beautiful and pure as AbhIya?

Edited by Chill_Out - 18 March 2011 at 1:29pm

monsoonlove

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

That is what gets me angry! This should actually be a punishable offense Ermm
Aww! People should really be careful. There is a limit to everything. They should know where to draw the line. They can't be uncivilised in the name of having 'fun' and seriously, 'Bura na maano, holi hai' is a very poor way to get away with it =/

@smack: Lol!! Seriously! How could she have the heart to do this to the show, man, HOW? 
Didn't the writers' hands even once tremble at ruining something as beautiful and pure as AbhIya?
i agree..there is always dignity in doing something...i wish people would understand tht..

exactly..tht's wat i am thinking..how could writers be so insensitive..like they created abhiya themselves..and they are destroying abhiya - their own creation with their own hands...Ermm

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index