Posted: 13 years ago
Moi busy studying!
Too much work load!!!!!!
Toi misses it!!!!!!!!
☺️
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Studying? Work load? You have exams kya?

Moi not misses it. Moi also has study and workload till Tuesday and after Tuesday, headaches for college admissions πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Studying? Work load? You have exams kya?

Moi not misses it. Moi also has study and workload till Tuesday and after Tuesday, headaches for college admissions πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Toi not misses it?😑
was it that bad?
lol
must hav been .....
πŸ˜†
Atleast u were honest!
πŸ˜†
Which college?
If u r in sci stream i may advise u!
πŸ˜ƒ
Yup! Moi xams approaching!
😭
.Jane.. thumbnail
Wait?!! Misses what? What are you talking about? πŸ˜•

No, I'm not in science, thankfully πŸ˜†
Thanks anyways πŸ˜›

All the best for your exams! πŸ€—
radt thumbnail
My Fan Fiction!
πŸ˜†

Catch you tomorrow too
Byeeeeeeeeee
.Jane.. thumbnail
Oh, the FF!! *slaps head*

Of course I miss your FF 😑 
I thought you were talking about something else. My bad 😳

Bbyee!! See you on Tuesday. I probably won't be on for too long tomorrow πŸ€—
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

You know what I want? Abhay to be emotional and mushy around Pia and with his attitude everywhere else. His mushiness should be reserved for Pia 😳 Sadly, the other way round is happening. He shows his cold attitude to Pia and is mushy-mushy with every other girl 🀒

ohhh..i wish that would happen..😍
abhay better soften up in front of piya now...honestly...exactly that kind of abhay is badly needed right now to save abhiya from this crisis...because all the tension that's been building up between abhiya..it pretty much due to abhay..i mean piya has been pretty good..only if abhay would clear up some things for her..he doesn't even need to tell her the truth..all he has to do is behave nicely and talk to her...soo much attention needs to be given to abhay's character at this point..

You said it! I don't need to add any further! Abhay needs to understand that actions speak louder than words! His words are promising, but actions? NO comments! πŸ˜΅

EXACTLY!! actions are what matters at the end. and even words..any ways..wat does he expect to happen if he just decides to sit and watch?? he knows sid inside out..then does he not know wat to do about him?? i simply can't believe that there is nothing that can be done to resolve this issue. and i think this is happening only because writers want to drag the show...bt itna kya drag karna hai..they have been dragging for one month..more than enough..abhay better be in action this week..

IKR? EK firing so many writers and revamping the show 7 times, I thought she was taking it seriously! I trusted her, I had faith in her. She's let me down big time!

i know right?..i actually never saw any of her shows..i think i only saw sujal-kashish and prem-heer scenes b4..tht too because i found both guys cute..lolzz...bt i kinda of figured how she is...bt then this really felt like it was going to be different than her typical stuff...bt i too was wrong..she didn't spare this show either..😑...i can never forget tht maya pregnancy drama..that was so typical of ekta (who's the father?? quiz..🀒)..bt i was glad at the outcome..lolzz..at least abhiya came closer cuz of tht stupid twist..dragging is another typical thing..why doesn't she understand that the audience of this show are young people not her typical audience..they are not going to tolerate her typical idiotic stuff..

Seriously, man! The awesomest thing ever! And not tough at all! Something like Sid making Misha his next target for some reason but Abhay coming in between and instead of dying, Misha changes! πŸ˜ƒ

awesome idea...that would be soo much fun to watch...i would totally love that..audience bhi khush and PW bhi khush...i am sure PW ko bhi lag raha hoga..ki she is getting wasted in this stupid so called comedy stuff...you know agar iss show ke creatives log suggestion box rakhte na website pe..i bet it would be filled with soo many suggestions..and that too good ones..fir unko copy bhi nahin karna padega...πŸ˜†

Tell me about it! The lesser characters, the better. And you know my honest opinion about T? Yes, she does bring some class and masala to the show, but other than that, as a character she is pretty useless! All that's been done is Abhay using her first and now Sid.
Even I don't want T playing a crucial character. She's better off as a sidey or better yet, not there! However, I have a feeling that Abhay has gone to confront Sid and he'll reach there before Sid can harm T 😑 😑 😑
For once, I don't want Abhay to stop Sid from his evilness 😈

that's exactly my opinion too..as a character..she is pretty useless...i have pretty much forwarded all her scenes..unless she is really bringing in some real good twist and masala..then i rewind and watch her scene...yaa..i know..something like that's gonna happen tomorrow...sid won't be able to kill her..bt i wouldn't mind at all if he kills her...bt i doubt creatives want to remove her character from the show...and u know if nothing happens to her..then that whole scene would pretty much be useless and timepass...😑 πŸ˜‘

Really? Well, it is already our ranting Adda. Maybe we can come here after every episode and bitch about it 🀣 🀣 That way, the forum will also stay clean πŸ˜‰

i know...it's our official ranting adda...that's what we'll do..come here and bitch about the show and bitch about the writers..lolzz...i am toh extremely angry at the writers currently..until they improve abhiya and abhay's character..

any ways,
I might not be able to catch you tomorrow...have classes all day plus the time difference between US and india..bt will come here later and do the ranting here..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£
All The Best for your exam on tuesday. Do well. God Bless you.πŸ€— β€οΈ

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Would wait!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

ohhh..i wish that would happen..😍
abhay better soften up in front of piya now...honestly...exactly that kind of abhay is badly needed right now to save abhiya from this crisis...because all the tension that's been building up between abhiya..it pretty much due to abhay..i mean piya has been pretty good..only if abhay would clear up some things for her..he doesn't even need to tell her the truth..all he has to do is behave nicely and talk to her...soo much attention needs to be given to abhay's character at this point..

IKR? I still fail to understand the need for all this rudeness! What is he trying to do? Will it kill him to be a little nice to Pia? It actually looks like he's being rude just for the heck of it, specially when now, it won't solve ANY purpose!! I repeat, HOW can the CVs dare treat the lead character like this? 

EXACTLY!! actions are what matters at the end. and even words..any ways..wat does he expect to happen if he just decides to sit and watch?? he knows sid inside out..then does he not know wat to do about him?? i simply can't believe that there is nothing that can be done to resolve this issue. and i think this is happening only because writers want to drag the show...bt itna kya drag karna hai..they have been dragging for one month..more than enough..abhay better be in action this week..

You know the problem? The show is on-air six days a week. One can expect drags and fillers but seriously, so many of them? In fact, the meaningful and useful scenes are rushed and the fillers are stretched. What are they doing? Ya, we better get our old Abhay back soon. How I miss him! 😭 😭

i know right?..i actually never saw any of her shows..i think i only saw sujal-kashish and prem-heer scenes b4..tht too because i found both guys cute..lolzz...bt i kinda of figured how she is...bt then this really felt like it was going to be different than her typical stuff...bt i too was wrong..she didn't spare this show either..😑...i can never forget tht maya pregnancy drama..that was so typical of ekta (who's the father?? quiz..🀒)..bt i was glad at the outcome..lolzz..at least abhiya came closer cuz of tht stupid twist..dragging is another typical thing..why doesn't she understand that the audience of this show are young people not her typical audience..they are not going to tolerate her typical idiotic stuff..

Aww! I love Rajeev Khandelwal and Harshad Chopra! 😍
The Maya track was a pain! I still remember we were expecting so much from it but we got a typical EK thing! 🀒 Nevertheless, it was better than this. At least it brought AbhIya closer 😳
Right now, AbhIya are being totally overshadowed and neglected and that is so NOT done!
And ya, SO audiences are used to DMG and MJHT where the confession took only 3-4 months. Yahan toh saalon saal confession nahi dikh raha mujhe. I don't even mind. I know they won't have an easy confession but show some bond groW*H na? Some progress in the story? 

awesome idea...that would be soo much fun to watch...i would totally love that..audience bhi khush and PW bhi khush...i am sure PW ko bhi lag raha hoga..ki she is getting wasted in this stupid so called comedy stuff...you know agar iss show ke creatives log suggestion box rakhte na website pe..i bet it would be filled with soo many suggestions..and that too good ones..fir unko copy bhi nahin karna padega...πŸ˜†

Tell me about it. We should really send our feedback to them! Even I feel bad for PW. She's getting totally wasted in the show! If not a proper track, she at least deserves a good, strong role!

that's exactly my opinion too..as a character..she is pretty useless...i have pretty much forwarded all her scenes..unless she is really bringing in some real good twist and masala..then i rewind and watch her scene...yaa..i know..something like that's gonna happen tomorrow...sid won't be able to kill her..bt i wouldn't mind at all if he kills her...bt i doubt creatives want to remove her character from the show...and u know if nothing happens to her..then that whole scene would pretty much be useless and timepass...😑 πŸ˜‘

Ya, T has been saved. Damn you, Abhay! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Seriously, yaar! I won't mind her out of the show. She really gets on my nerves. I also forward all her scenes unless they're with Pia or Misha because I like these two characters plus Misha always takes her case! I would've watched with Abhay too but I hate the way he flirts with her and she throws herself on him 🀒

i know...it's our official ranting adda...that's what we'll do..come here and bitch about the show and bitch about the writers..lolzz...i am toh extremely angry at the writers currently..until they improve abhiya and abhay's character..

Isn't everybody? I toh can come here everyday after the episode and rave and rant about how much I want to bury the writers alive atm! =/

any ways,
I might not be able to catch you tomorrow...have classes all day plus the time difference between US and india..bt will come here later and do the ranting here..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£
All The Best for your exam on tuesday. Do well. God Bless you.πŸ€— β€οΈ

Thank youu!! I didn't really come yesterday for too long either! My exam was good and now I'm a free bird!!! πŸ€—