Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is anybody listening???! - Page 7

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nsminerva

Exactly!!! the strength and bonding between abhiya has gone from strong passion,unbreakable bond under all circumstances and all odds to doubts, stupidity and misunderstanding and lukewarm feelings remaining between them.πŸ₯Ί

I am totally disgusted with the writers at this point.πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

If they bring back Metz, it will be the final nail to the coffin. 🀒

They could not handle the existing characters themselves properly, the complex emotions of Abhay's deep feelings for both piya and metz and sid in the middle, kya khaakh handle karenge...and making her -ve would be the biggest blooper of them all.. as they showed undying loyalty to Abhay..

Ekta Will Kill this show if Metz is brought back.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ PKYEK Is NOT TVD. 😳There Kat was a vampire from the beginning, she changed them, cheated on them both and all, and stefan/Abhay was NOT a fool, so understood all that and fell out of love with her, so it made it ok for her to come back and all.

Not here.... They better not bring her back. I have a strong feeling it will leave a bad taste in our mouths and we will regret even thinking it out aloud and giving ideas to ekta.🀒

Thank you so much for replying!
Maithili coming back, whether from the dead or Pia being her reincarnation will simply render the AbhIya bond pointless. Period!
And that of course means that PKYEK will be dead forever.
IF, Maithili is shown negative, then it's fine as far as AbhIya goes but the light in which she's portrayed, it'll be sad if she's shown as negative!

All I can say is that sadly, the CVs thanselves didn't understand the beauty of what they'd created, the delicacy with which this sensitive bond should've been handled

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm also ducking from the chappals πŸ˜†

I think abhay said it best, be careful what you ask for cause when you get it may not be what you want. So no Metz. I just want cv to bring back the essence of Abhyia & Kapisha friendship in pkyek.

@bold: WORD!! Only this much, and PKYEK will be back for me! πŸ˜ƒ
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hello-

exactly, if it wasnt for the attachment to the lovestory and it actors, i would probably stopped watching it for a while now.πŸ˜•.....will the creatives wake up??

Exactly! I'm still hoping and hoping and one day, I'll get my old PKYEK back, the one I fell in love with =/
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Okies, I won't tell you that Maths is, indeed, my weakest subject πŸ˜‰
IKR? I do say that the show can't run on actors forever, yet, I watch the show for them. Ironical huh?
Exactly! AbhIya story is having no groW*H. It is a delicate bond, they should've handled it more sensitively =/
I would still say that Maithili need not be back. The show can do without that twist. But yes, her return is bound to add spice, though, I don't think it will be in a very positive way.
Hehe! Today's episode was pretty decent comparatively. I can safely say that I liked it 😊
Aww!! Have fun ice skating! πŸ€—
Ya, I'm doing tons of questions, uff! I feel like I've done each and every question in the world yet, dekhna, exam mein I'll get a question I've never seen before 🀣 🀣
Omg, I can't study Maths without listening to music and munching chocolate pastries side by side! πŸ˜›
See ya! πŸ˜ƒ

ha ha ha...no..you can tell me tht...i know..many people don't like math..lolz...so you're done with you exams or still math left??
well..actors give face to the character and complete them..so in a way...they are also part of the character...so it's kinda of hard to replace tht face..
yaaa..abhiya have had no groW*H in like last 3 weeks..i don't even know wat to say about it..i was just watching the first promo of this show..the firefly one..all i could do was sigh...where did this whole main plot go..it was supposed to be such an epic and unique love story...
yesterday's episode was a bit better...they had given us soooo many bad episodes one by one tht it's gonna take a great episode for me to say i liked the epi...
i saw soo many people are leaving the forum..i read poco's post and i was like i can totally understand why she has lost inspiration to write about this show...even TR decided to take a break...it's just show bad tht creatives are least bothered about the poor script and decreasing TRPs...it seems like they don't give a damn about the show...i hope these CVs wake up and get us back our magical abhiya
ohh ya..it was fun ice skating..the weather was soo nice too...thank god the episode was better enough not to ruin my mood...
lolzz....ya...tht's wat i do too while studying for math...though i kinda of don't have to study the real math anymore...πŸ˜” it's all engineering applications...it was fun being in school..i miss it...ab toh college bhi khatam hone ko aayi...
any ways..let's hope for an even better episode today...
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranni

ha ha ha...no..you can tell me tht...i know..many people don't like math..lolz...so you're done with you exams or still math left??
well..actors give face to the character and complete them..so in a way...they are also part of the character...so it's kinda of hard to replace tht face..
yaaa..abhiya have had no groW*H in like last 3 weeks..i don't even know wat to say about it..i was just watching the first promo of this show..the firefly one..all i could do was sigh...where did this whole main plot go..it was supposed to be such an epic and unique love story...
yesterday's episode was a bit better...they had given us soooo many bad episodes one by one tht it's gonna take a great episode for me to say i liked the epi...
i saw soo many people are leaving the forum..i read poco's post and i was like i can totally understand why she has lost inspiration to write about this show...even TR decided to take a break...it's just show bad tht creatives are least bothered about the poor script and decreasing TRPs...it seems like they don't give a damn about the show...i hope these CVs wake up and get us back our magical abhiya
ohh ya..it was fun ice skating..the weather was soo nice too...thank god the episode was better enough not to ruin my mood...
lolzz....ya...tht's wat i do too while studying for math...though i kinda of don't have to study the real math anymore...πŸ˜” it's all engineering applications...it was fun being in school..i miss it...ab toh college bhi khatam hone ko aayi...
any ways..let's hope for an even better episode today...

No, no, maths is on the 22nd =)
IKR? The show has changed so much in only a month, it's sad! The main plot really seems to have disappeared! AbhIya had it in them to make an EPIC couple, PKYEK had it in it to create HISTORY on Indian Television, even if it was copied! Sad, the CVs didn't realise what treasure they'd had.
I haven't read Poco's or TR's post because even I'm hardly active in the forum any longer. I just come for the PG and the CG, which are also so thanda nowadays because of obvious reasons. 
You know, earlier, I had to visit the CG at least twice a day, otherwise, I was behind 10-15 pages! Now, I don't visit for 2 days and it moves only 3-5 pages that too if lucky and by spamming!
You know, Poco analyses the episode, but seriously, not only a question of inspiration, what will she analyse when there is NOTHING to analyse? I feel bad for her because I know how much she was looking forward to this track.
TR? Well, if a person like her has lost hope and faith in AbhIya and the show, that tells us how BAD things are! 
Aww! Lol! IK, the other day I was discussing how much I'm going to miss all my friends next year! πŸ˜”
As viewers, we can only HOPE and do nothing else, unfortunately...
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
Somebody bring the old PKYEK back....taking the AP aspect of it, at least back then, despite of slow pace we would get some proper AP episode 2-3 times  a weak and at leats a some scene of them  4-5 days a weak. and sidetracks...seriously?....how are they connected to the show?.
monsoonlove thumbnail

No, no, maths is on the 22nd =)
IKR? The show has changed so much in only a month, it's sad! The main plot really seems to have disappeared! AbhIya had it in them to make an EPIC couple, PKYEK had it in it to create HISTORY on Indian Television, even if it was copied! Sad, the CVs didn't realise what treasure they'd had.
I haven't read Poco's or TR's post because even I'm hardly active in the forum any longer. I just come for the PG and the CG, which are also so thanda nowadays because of obvious reasons. 
You know, earlier, I had to visit the CG at least twice a day, otherwise, I was behind 10-15 pages! Now, I don't visit for 2 days and it moves only 3-5 pages that too if lucky and by spamming!
You know, Poco analyses the episode, but seriously, not only a question of inspiration, what will she analyse when there is NOTHING to analyse? I feel bad for her because I know how much she was looking forward to this track.
TR? Well, if a person like her has lost hope and faith in AbhIya and the show, that tells us how BAD things are! 
Aww! Lol! IK, the other day I was discussing how much I'm going to miss all my friends next year! πŸ˜”
As viewers, we can only HOPE and do nothing else, unfortunately...

ohhh then you have a few days b4 exam...tht's sooo nice...
yaaa..i can imagine why CG is not moving much..even the whole forum's pace has decreased significantly...like b4 as soon as an episode would end..the forum would be filled with so many new topics..now it's just 2-3 topics....
exactly..there is nothing to analyze in the show only....and TR leaving..it really means things are really really BAD...like seriously they have destroyed abhiya so brutally tht it would hurt anyone who has loved abhiya with all their heart..
again today's episode was πŸ˜‘...honestly, this overdose of sid is getting on my nerves now...i agree the actor is awesome and talented...bt i don't understand why he is given so much power...like every single time he overpowers abhay's character...and again abhay was shown for like 2 mins...just for the sake of showing abhay in an episode...now they are gonna focus on panchi, piya and sid?? really now?? why sid is the focus of every single thing??😑
you know poco said the trps is now oscillating beteen 0.6 and 0.7..still CVs don't care...there are soo many comments written on star one page asking them to focus on abhiya...bt CVs are least bothered..it's been almost a month now...even now i feel like yeh creatives log kuch nahin karne wale to make this show better....i wanna see abhay back in action...so tht abhiya story can take its course..i am too tired of disappointments...
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Icecreamx

Somebody bring the old PKYEK back....taking the AP aspect of it, at least back then, despite of slow pace we would get some proper AP episode 2-3 times  a weak and at leats a some scene of them  4-5 days a weak. and sidetracks...seriously?....how are they connected to the show?.

Sidetracks are meant to be connected to the show. Unfortunately, in this show, side tracks aren;t even being remotely connected to the main plot. Such sidetracks are what we call 'fillers' which this show seems to be filled with at present.
Forget side track, even I fail to connect with the show any longer...
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranni

ohhh then you have a few days b4 exam...tht's sooo nice...
yaaa..i can imagine why CG is not moving much..even the whole forum's pace has decreased significantly...like b4 as soon as an episode would end..the forum would be filled with so many new topics..now it's just 2-3 topics....
exactly..there is nothing to analyze in the show only....and TR leaving..it really means things are really really BAD...like seriously they have destroyed abhiya so brutally tht it would hurt anyone who has loved abhiya with all their heart..
again today's episode was πŸ˜‘...honestly, this overdose of sid is getting on my nerves now...i agree the actor is awesome and talented...bt i don't understand why he is given so much power...like every single time he overpowers abhay's character...and again abhay was shown for like 2 mins...just for the sake of showing abhay in an episode...now they are gonna focus on panchi, piya and sid?? really now?? why sid is the focus of every single thing??😑
you know poco said the trps is now oscillating beteen 0.6 and 0.7..still CVs don't care...there are soo many comments written on star one page asking them to focus on abhiya...bt CVs are least bothered..it's been almost a month now...even now i feel like yeh creatives log kuch nahin karne wale to make this show better....i wanna see abhay back in action...so tht abhiya story can take its course..i am too tired of disappointments...

Ya, I have some days. then we have holi also tomorrow and day after.
It's too bad Vijay Sir didn't change the rankings this week. I'm wondering by how much our forum would've fallen because it's so thanda nowadays. Seriously, so many people have left the forum. Poco's lost inspiration to write, TR's lost inspiration to drool, siggy and avi makers have lost inspiration to make siggies and avis, they don't even get the scenes. Basically, majority of the people are not happy with how the show is progressing. Why would they be? The show promised us a never-to-be-forgotten love story, but seems like the makers have forgotten about this love story.
The TRPs are speaking big time! I quite liked today's episode as well but Abhay could've been shown more! That really worked against the episode today. The CVs need to realise that viewers WANT to see AbhIya or stuff related to them! I mean, do they have no idea how this industry works? A show CANNOT run by ignoring the audiences' taste and preferences, specially for a Star One show,  I've seen how strongly fans influence the story line. Ultimately, the show has to shut down if the fans' demands are not kept in mind! What are these people up to? 
When I say I liked yesterday's and today's episode, I mean that at least they made some sense. They weren't trash. But if you see from the story PoV, which is my main concern, then even these two episodes didn't really work well. 
Anyhow, this is what will happen. More Sid, less AbhIya = less TRPs. Live with it and deal with it.
SO, the channel will be finished because apparently, according to the latest article, Geet fans aren't happy with the track of that show either. And these are the only two shows working for SO, at present.
monsoonlove thumbnail

Ya, I have some days. then we have holi also tomorrow and day after.
It's too bad Vijay Sir didn't change the rankings this week. I'm wondering by how much our forum would've fallen because it's so thanda nowadays. Seriously, so many people have left the forum. Poco's lost inspiration to write, TR's lost inspiration to drool, siggy and avi makers have lost inspiration to make siggies and avis, they don't even get the scenes. Basically, majority of the people are not happy with how the show is progressing. Why would they be? The show promised us a never-to-be-forgotten love story, but seems like the makers have forgotten about this love story.
The TRPs are speaking big time! I quite liked today's episode as well but Abhay could've been shown more! That really worked against the episode today. The CVs need to realise that viewers WANT to see AbhIya or stuff related to them! I mean, do they have no idea how this industry works? A show CANNOT run by ignoring the audiences' taste and preferences, specially for a Star One show,  I've seen how strongly fans influence the story line. Ultimately, the show has to shut down if the fans' demands are not kept in mind! What are these people up to? 
When I say I liked yesterday's and today's episode, I mean that at least they made some sense. They weren't trash. But if you see from the story PoV, which is my main concern, then even these two episodes didn't really work well. 
Anyhow, this is what will happen. More Sid, less AbhIya = less TRPs. Live with it and deal with it.
SO, the channel will be finished because apparently, according to the latest article, Geet fans aren't happy with the track of that show either. And these are the only two shows working for SO, at present.

yaa...how nice...holi is celebrated for two days in india...main almost bhul hi gayi thi..idhar toh temple main shaam ko sab ek saath...pehle holi ki pooja then right after tth people play with color...it's soo much fun in india...idhar toh you can only play with certain color and for certain time and no water at all...just dry color...
yaa..i have been wondering too..how much the rank has dropped...i think it's probably above 10 for sure...i know most of us who had felt connected with the show has lost the connection and are no longer happy with what's going on in the show..yup...the show never delivered what it promised - a contemporaty, visual and visceral romeo and julet story of the ultimate forbidden love between a human and nonhuman (those were the words in sypnosis i believe).
yaa..tht's wat i have been wondering..why don't these people wake up?? the fans are speaking..the trps are speaking big time..god only knows wat's goin on...
like even in today's episode..they could have shown piya's monologue about her feelings for abhay...when sid was sayin ki you have true love in your destiny and he is very near you etc....they was such a good chance to show somethign related to abhiya story...at least make her think about abhay...bt they show nothing like tht...and now piya will be helping panchi to take her and sid's lovestory forward...seriously...writers need to take abhay-piya story forward..this show is neither about sid-panchi..or sid-piya or abhay-sid....abhay-piya should be the center of attention...it's about time they start showing us scenes related to the main theme of the show...
i can believe wat would happen to SO channel..the top shows of the channel are in such bad condition...i guess at least in geet..they probably achieved the main theme of the show..and story still must be revolving around the main characters..idhar toh shamat aa gayi hai...love story abhi abhi toh shuru hui thi aur they destroyed it brutally..i wish the channel puts some pressure on the production house of this show...so at least these people try to do something about it...else like you said..less trps and one day the show will be done even within less than a yr...and this show is just 6 months old...like today..it finished 6months...bt i feel no excitement..

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago