Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

kya

kya hai kya enjoy karney keliye usmein....khaaaaak

amet stop wasting your time and get set on other serials or colors cahnnel

Gulaaal it seems gulaaal- bakwas number 1.

forum dekho kya dry, lack lustre ho gaya hai. isisliye wo doosra topic dkeho - gulaal ending...

ruexangel thumbnail
@shon703

mind your mouth ok?I'm reporting you
I bet you've never even looked past your prejudice and given it more then 10 mins, pft I pity haters like you.
Edited by ruexangel - 13 years ago
ruexangel thumbnail
In response to the thread, I think your totally right, Gulaal not only portrays issues so well, but it also displays human courage, redemption and emotions so so well! 

I was sceptical in why they took Vasant away, but I think it was a brave move...it hasn't worked for many audiences but I like it, but who knowns it maybe better if Vasant is back?. Im In UK currently, and just watching the repeat, must say I love the Sudha story, and Vasant, and Dushaynt's search for forgiveness...it has drama, but it's not over dramatised.. and there are evil characters, but they are not wholly evil, for example they also have reasons for what they do, like Dushyant & Sudha, and Sudha's husband is bad (but not menacingly or overly evil) & also initially he was portrayed in positive light (although i guessed he was negative)...just shows how things can be deceiving.. I especially love watching Kesura :))

I also thought from the beginning, that Gulaal has great screenplay...they portray everything so artistically... the story also moves so fast, that it's so much more interesting then the serials that drag and draggg. 
MARCELLE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In response to your thread Miss_Giggles....Gulal is one of my fav shows as it has a lot of positives in it...it is not the same gisa piti story of the saas bahu...(mind you I even enjoy the Gisa piti saas bahu serials as well11:-))...I enjoy the relationship between Paan ba and Gulal.....and I love watching Gulal's expressions....she has such an expressive face! and Sudha I think is so pretty and plays the part of a scorned wife really well and somehow I am coming to lilke Dushyant even though he did wrong...he is trying to repent!!..and of course Kesura....he is abs adorable!!!...hope Gulal picks up and keeps going it is different!!!

Originally posted by: ruexangel

@shon703

mind your mouth ok?I'm reporting you
I bet you've never even looked past your prejudice and given it more then 10 mins, pft I pity haters like you.

Gulaal ending

Khalaaaaaaaaaaaas  πŸ‘
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shon703

Gulaal ending

Khalaaaaaaaaaaaas  πŸ‘

Dear shon703, There is no rule that every ending show has bad track or it should be hated. If you dont like the show what are u doing in the forum, as u have the news that gulaal is ending go and celebrate HOLI and please never come back 😊. No offense to you...
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree😊.......Gulaal is awesome family serial.😊.....all characters are portrayed very brilliantly by all their respective actors..πŸ‘

Gulaal's resolution to keep Vasant's dream alive is simply greatπŸ‘
All in all......a very decent serial😊
From rafeek says

Groupbie

Direct Link Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

rafeek says because it was bidaai slot 9 is bidaai slot not gulaal and gulaal can shift to another slot and dont say shut up to me because bidaai is the best and sara angad parul kinshuk is the best and gulaal is stupid  show so dont say shutup to me what i said is true

__

TOTAL KHAALASSS - GULAAL UNDER SCANNER - FULLTO ZERO FLOP SHOW πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†