x-affy-x

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

I love watching Gulaal so does whole family

its got a story and really entertainting
what stories doesnt have its downfalls
hope it doesnt end

WHO else agrees?Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduloop118tiklamAtuljikangna_2010bcclgia_kMARCELLEkapoor1jaaneshinrasika-akaSharosie111nazsheikhsakadafinehal0119moon.riverPreeti.xo

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@shon703

mind your mouth ok?I'm reporting you
I bet you've never even looked past your prejudice and given it more then 10 mins, pft I pity haters like you.

Edited by ruexangel - 16 March 2011 at 10:39am
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
In response to the thread, I think your totally right, Gulaal not only portrays issues so well, but it also displays human courage, redemption and emotions so so well! 

I was sceptical in why they took Vasant away, but I think it was a brave move...it hasn't worked for many audiences but I like it, but who knowns it maybe better if Vasant is back?. Im In UK currently, and just watching the repeat, must say I love the Sudha story, and Vasant, and Dushaynt's search for forgiveness...it has drama, but it's not over dramatised.. and there are evil characters, but they are not wholly evil, for example they also have reasons for what they do, like Dushyant & Sudha, and Sudha's husband is bad (but not menacingly or overly evil) & also initially he was portrayed in positive light (although i guessed he was negative)...just shows how things can be deceiving.. I especially love watching Kesura :))

I also thought from the beginning, that Gulaal has great screenplay...they portray everything so artistically... the story also moves so fast, that it's so much more interesting then the serials that drag and draggg. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduocendejoyMARCELLEsakadafijaaneshinnazsheikhmoon.riverprernacdaPreeti.xoLennie

MARCELLE Groupbie
MARCELLE
MARCELLE

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

In response to your thread Miss_Giggles....Gulal is one of my fav shows as it has a lot of positives in it...it is not the same gisa piti story of the saas bahu...(mind you I even enjoy the Gisa piti saas bahu serials as well11:-))...I enjoy the relationship between Paan ba and Gulal.....and I love watching Gulal's expressions....she has such an expressive face! and Sudha I think is so pretty and plays the part of a scorned wife really well and somehow I am coming to lilke Dushyant even though he did wrong...he is trying to repent!!..and of course Kesura....he is abs adorable!!!...hope Gulal picks up and keeps going it is different!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakadafinazsheikhprernacda

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

Originally posted by ruexangel

@shon703

mind your mouth ok?I'm reporting you
I bet you've never even looked past your prejudice and given it more then 10 mins, pft I pity haters like you.

Gulaal ending

Khalaaaaaaaaaaaas  Clap

Dear shon703, There is no rule that every ending show has bad track or it should be hated. If you dont like the show what are u doing in the forum, as u have the news that gulaal is ending go and celebrate HOLI and please never come back Smile. No offense to you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikh

rasika-akaSha Senior Member
rasika-akaSha
rasika-akaSha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Completely agreeSmile.......Gulaal is awesome family serial.Smile.....all characters are portrayed very brilliantly by all their respective actors..Clap

Gulaal's resolution to keep Vasant's dream alive is simply greatClap
All in all......a very decent serialSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndunazsheikh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index