India-Forums

WOW Rahul's brother is also equally talented WOW

julie12 Newbie
julie12
julie12

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Just came to know that  our own SWEETHEART AND MY CRUSH Rahul & Roja 's fame  ka Rahul's brother Rohit  is a part of Hindi  Rock band in America,
WOW it seems talent is in their blood ,he has his own band called "TAFTEESH "where he plays guitar and sing for the band, 
i heard to a couple of songs
 his voice is awesome ,I am sure their parents will be proud parents with so much of talent in their sons Smile
i spoke to him on facebook ,Initially i thought he had a attitude problem OF Rahul's fame but later he told me he did not wanted to make friends who wanted him to help them  for DID DOUBLES UPDATES and spoilers,It was so nice of him to be honest, and moreover he writes songs for world peace and self iinspirational track ,M already flat when i looked at his pictures,he is too sweet
ALONGWITH MY SWEETHEART RAHUL NOW I AM ALSO HIS FAN TOO  HATS OFF TO BOTH BROTHERSWink 

ClapClapClapClapClap

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Rohit just lives like 2 buildings away from me :) and I agree, his band is awesome!!!

Please do join their page guys!! Its not just a regular rock band...check their songs out Thumbs Up

Oh and Rohit and his band are busy shooting for a music video :) He said "thanks and keep supporting!!!"

Edited by Mihirism - 15 March 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julie12-Aaliyah-

julie12 Newbie
julie12
julie12

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Are you serious mihirism ?
So that means you get the spoilers from him ,WinkWink
But i dont care as long as i get the spoilers LOL ,
i checked the page ,i loved the theme and message of their band,
if the message of their song can be conveyed to a 16 year old  dumb girl like me,
then he can do wonders with his concept and words he used in his song.just loved it Tongue
I felt so sad when he asked that not many people these days like to listen song for their message
which makes difference to our human existence,hence his band is not getting enough exposure,but i am going get him support for him ,yyyaaaaaaayyyyy,if not for his band atleast for human race i m gonna suppport his cause ,thanx mihirism for your information 

by the way mihirism do u know is he single or not ,LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Rohit never had an attitude problem... Ermm

julie12digitalone 33

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
@julie...Nopes I get my spoilers from much more reliable source Wink

Lol Rohit wants to know your FB name LOL talk to him on fb :) he is really curious to know who you are...
and he is really happy, he said you made his day 

and yes, he is single LOL 

julie12-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
awwwww how sweet =)

julie12

julie12 Newbie
julie12
julie12

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
@ simi do u also kno him? he did not accepted my friend request Cry,but its ok
,i know he is really down to earth and it seems he loves his brother rahul  a lot
i just felt that he has  ego problem as initially he was not responding to my questions ,
then he made it clear by asking me that wether i wanted to be his friend because he is rahul's brother or 
if i was personally interested for being friends with him !!!!!!!,i was so surprised with this question,then i realised that he did not wanted to take advantage of his brother's popularity.
I  am really glad to know him and his band,i guess its called tafteesh
SmileSmile
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
what does tafteesh mean? i'm sorry! i am terrible at urdu. ConfusedLOL

julie12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index