India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham n jigar do look alike

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
i was watching todays episode jigar n aham talking you could see the similarities so now i am convince jigar is kokila sonBig smile

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
i'm with you in this thinking, we will have to wait and see if they do go down this route, i think they planned it that way, but never know when the TRP's start to go down they will wrap up as Star Plus could pull the show. But i think it shouldn't be pulled off air, as this would teach Urmila and Rashi a lesson because when it's revealed definitely Kokila will permanently take over the responsibility of Rashi.
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Pls let there be one serial where one of elders doesn't have a past or a son. Then there'd be no difference from Ekta serials. Personally I will boycott the serail if it turns out that Jigar is Koki's son as I've been reading for so many days. What happen to all of Koki's principles, etc.?

Maybe the reason for Koki's attitude towards Hetal & Jigar is due to their fatal flaw of seeing only a person's goodness & not the complete picture.

Oops, I've completely gone off the track, I mean off the topic. Sorry Embarrassed

Rana
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

i'm with you in this thinking, we will have to wait and see if they do go down this route, i think they planned it that way, but never know when the TRP's start to go down they will wrap up as Star Plus could pull the show. But i think it shouldn't be pulled off air, as this would teach Urmila and Rashi a lesson because when it's revealed definitely Kokila will permanently take over the responsibility of Rashi.
rashi n urmilla will die if that happen rashi ki band bajay gi kokila ClapStar
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Pls let there be one serial where one of elders doesn't have a past or a son. Then there'd be no difference from Ekta serials. Personally I will boycott the serail if it turns out that Jigar is Koki's son as I've been reading for so many days. What happen to all of Koki's principles, etc.?

Maybe the reason for Koki's attitude towards Hetal & Jigar is due to their fatal flaw of seeing only a person's goodness & not the complete picture.

Oops, I've completely gone off the track, I mean off the topic. Sorry Embarrassed

Rana
hamza  i have only watched ektas one serial tere liye  i have never seen any other but the reason i say that jigar is kokilas because  kokila is running the modi household,  thats why hetal is so quiet..
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Well maybe Hetal could not had children and therefore for the benefit of the family, Kokila gave her 2nd son to her.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Well maybe Hetal could not had children and therefore for the benefit of the family, Kokila gave her 2nd son to her.

thats what i have predicted here n also in my ffLOL
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
It could be the other way around. picture this.

Hetal didn't have any children, but say her and Koki were both pregnant at the same time, and some how Koki gave birth to a stillborn and Hetal gave birth to Ahem, but since Hetal is so nice, and knew this would shatter Koki so she gave her baby to Koki and claimed her baby was stillborn. so Ahem is really her son, but no one know but Hetal, Parag, and Chirag, not even Koki, may be that's why she stays quiet, but is very supportive of Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4

Go to top