India-Forums

Kamya says that.......................

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I have a direct question and is also a simple one What will Kamya say tomorrowQuestionlet's predict some ideas your ideas please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranSD1Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

I have a direct question and is also a simple one What will Kamya say tomorrowQuestionlet's predict some ideas your ideas please.

Ofcourse ...she will blame the BHAGATs....How ridiculous that Geeta married that stupid prince  & yet she does not have any prooff whatsoever to prove her parent's innocence...the entire court sequence was a time-waste....Instead Geeta shud have spent time collecting proofs ...Angry

Shas3ALUJNA21

sweetbibi Senior Member
sweetbibi
sweetbibi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
agree with you Geeta did not collect any proof what was the need to marry Prince no good came out of that marriage as yet only that Rahul got to know the truth but at what expense that Malini would have easily killed her or burnt her tongue

AbsoluvALUJNA21

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetbibi

agree with you Geeta did not collect any proof what was the need to marry Prince no good came out of that marriage as yet only that Rahul got to know the truth but at what expense that Malini would have easily killed her or burnt her tongue

And bechara Raghu lost a chance to confess his LOVE...Oh I hope that CVs give us a RAGHU + GEETA love story track....hate that prince...Angry

Shas3ALUJNA21

vedika98 Groupbie
vedika98
vedika98

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Kamya might take the case back to remain goody goody in Rahul eyes as she and Malini doesn't want to leave this house..who knows??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MizzInderSainiHumtum25AbsoluvALUJNA21

vedika98 Groupbie
vedika98
vedika98

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedika98

Kamya might take the case back to remain goody goody in Rahul eyes as she and Malini doesn't want to leave this house..who knows??

hehe..I was right...

AbsoluvALUJNA21

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

hehe..I was right...

Dear...u were right...can u say stuff like RAGHU & GEETA WILL B TOGETHER....heee...it will also come true....Big smile Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

vedika98 Groupbie
vedika98
vedika98

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

hehe..I was right...

Dear...u were right...can u say stuff like RAGHU & GEETA WILL B TOGETHER....heee...it will also come true....Big smile Wink

I don't think so..Geeta has come from a cultured family where her sanskar won't let her go away from Prince..I may be wrong this time:)

I am not liking the way story is turning around...this is the high time Rahul should teach a lesson to Malini and Kamya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index