wowww it was an awesome part
loved it soo much
sajan engagement was soo cute😛
n loved gunjis innocnece😳
do cont with the next part soon
n thanks for the pm
SandCastle. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...........!!!!!!!!!!
awesum update yaar...........luvd it........❤️
sorry 4 not rplying since 2 updates, i always thnk k baadme kr dungi but usse pehle hi tumlog update kr dete ho........
luving this gunjan....!!! shez soooooo cute......mai bhi aise hi paagal & mom ki laadli hu.....😳
awwww samrat is sooooooo cutttteeeee......luv him........😳
thnk god they said yes......w8ing 4 nxt update......song sequence.....😍
applauses 4 u.........👏👏👏

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME........

w8ing eagerly 4 nxt update...........cont soon.........😊

karantakiar thumbnail
Amazing updt yar.
superb,fantastic.
luv d part yar.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfull update.....both parts 3&4 were awesome 👏....loved reading it...thanks 4 pm .....do update soon...

love Gunjan....
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
HEY guyss thanks a lott for commenting n encouraging a lot n making ss special for our friend.....................thanks a lott
heres is the fifth part hey speicall girll🤗
Part 5
After some goosips,padma felt that sajan need to talk to eachother...gunjan was busy in chating non stop to bg n clicking photos also..samrat was just siting silent. N enjyng n lovng each moment havng her masti smile 
P:gunjan tm samrat ko apna room dikha ao..
G:mom mein nahn ap dikha do..han to nano..
P:gunjan.padma glared her.she make a face..
N:ja gunjan apni maa k baat maan aa..gunjan get up n silently walks to stairz.
P:gunjan tjhe akeley janey ko bola hai?
G:to kya mein special invitation don...
P:samrat jao ye kbhe nahn sudhar sakte.
S:je aunti.samrat get up n walks to gunjan.gunjan make face n both goes upstairz...gunjan takes  samrat to in front of a door of room...
It was written on it..
Pari s room...dont any1 dare to step in except my mom.....
Samrat smiles....gunjan open door n gave him way to enter...samrat didnt move..
G:ab kya huwa?
S:agar nahn chahte to...
G:aik baat sach sach btao gey?
S:sure.
G:itna acha ban k kya show karna  kya chahtey ho???mjhey impres karney k ....
S:muhbaton par shak nahn kiya jata....gunjan was still n both staring at each other....they broke eyelock n gunjan silently moves to balcony....samrat was confusd n then goes n stand beside her.
S:kya huwa?gunjan wiped her tearz imediatly......samrat got woried seing her tearz...
S:gunjan..kya huwa?any problem?
G:nahn to...kuch nahn.
S:agar kuch hai to ap share kar sakte ho aik 4nd smjh kar...
G:mein mom sy bohat pyar karte hn
S:i know n i promise k ap ko kabhe apni mom sy dur nahn rehna parey ga..hmara relation apka relatn apk mom k sath ko effect nahn karey ga
G:thanks
S:my pleasure
G:aik questn pocho
S:mushkil na ho.both smilez..
G:mazk tu nahn uraein gey
S:nahn tu
G:true love real lyf mein hota hai??
S:do u love ur mom?
G:of couse.
S:n ur mom???
G:har maa pyar karte hai.mere mom bhe karte hain..unk jaan basti hai mjh mein..
S:yahe questn ka answer hai...relationships r only tied on true love...aik maa apney bachey sy pyar karte hai jb sy usey mehsos karney lagte hai.....thats true love in real lyf...aik father jb apney betey ko galt kam sy rokta hai thats true love.....aik bhae apni behan ko jab iritate karta hai that z true love usko choclates dey kar manata hai..that z true love...aik behan gusa karny k bjae hanste hai apney bhae k shitanion par  that z true love..usk kaam karte hai larae honey k bawajod wo late ghar aye to pareshan hote hai gusa karte hai that z true love...jab aik 4nd apney 4nd k ankhon mein anso dekhta hai tu sare dunia sy lar parta hai usk khatir that z true love...kise ko taklef mein na dekha pana insanon ka insan sy pyar..that z true i just know that ths z true love..answer z yes..in real lyf true love z all around....
He was staring at moon n tearz roling down on cheeks..gunjanz eyes too get wet..samrat came out of thougts n about to wipe tearz when gunjan held his hand in her hand n take a step forward to him n in their relationshp ..samrat stared at her..gunjan placd their handz on his chest to left side...
G:mein aik aur true love ko bhe jante hon...jo one soul aur two bodies mein hota hai..jo do insano k darmyan hota hai...jo unko aik karta hai...unk dhakanon unk kushion unk dukhon unk mushkilon unk chahton ko aur unk rohoon ko bhe aik karta hai......that z 2 true love...hmara relation ise true love pe base karta hai..she said while wiping his tearz..n both stared...u r the 2nd most handsome guy i saw ever...sayng it she leaves hand n turns to go but samrat helds her back...both shared an eyelock...his eyes having unknwn pain n a cruiosity while her eyes wandering reason of his pain n wanting to see cruiosity...
S:who z the first 1?
Gunjan stared n then replied
G:its too u but when u r smiling....both were lost in each other..they relized n leaves hand moving a bit back...a shy smile on both faces n a  strange happiness in heartz...both looked at each other n  gunjan blushd n runs inside..samrat smilez n too come inside....Gunjan standing near a shelf n smiling n blushing continuosly.......samrat too smiling..heartz beating at faster rates with happiness..
S:was it a joke???
G:u understandz v well n son too..both shared a hearty laugh.....gunjan was in nervousness moving handz on the player placd there..samrat comes near a bit to her..her hand by mistake on player n it switchd on n song start playing....she about to stop when samrat forwded hand n asking for a dance..she was confused.,at last she wasnt able to refuse n before he about to take hand back gunjan gave in..both smiles..
Ishq jaise hai ik aandhi, ishq hai ik toofaan
Ishq ke aage bebas hai, duniya mein har ilzaam
Ishq mein sab diwaane hain, ishq mein sab hairaan
Ishq mein sab kuch mushkil hai, ishq mein sab aasaan
Dekho pyaare, ye nazaare, ye diwaane, ye parwaane
Ye ishq mein kaise gum 
(slowly both steps close to each other...samrat put her hand on his shoulder...n held her by waist...gunjan moves her other hand to n his shoulder...both were totaly lost...heart beats getting faster by each other touch......)
Haay! Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahen
Ho gaya hai kaisa ye kamaal kya kahen
Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahen
(samrat staring at her beautiful,inocent blushing face..gunjan didnt get courage to look into his eyes...for the very first time in their lives they were dancing with recpectve boy or girl....n both dont knw what were their feelings,what were they doing...they just know they were loving it...each otherz company.....)
Dhum tara, dhum tara, dhum tara, dhum tara
Dhum tara dhum tara dhum-ma
Dhum tara dhum tara hum
(their feetz were moving  with beatz slowly...samrat pulled her a bit closer by helding her by waist.......n her armz moves around neck..both look at each other..they could hear their warm breaths....samrat whisperz.)
Dil toh ik raahi jaana, dil ki tum manzil ho
Dil toh hai ik kashti jaana, jiska tum saahil ho
Dil na phir kuch maange jaana, tum agar haasil ho
Dil toh hai mera tanha jaana, aao toh mehfil ho 
(r u happy??...gunjan looks at him then lower eyes...n noded blushing...samrat smiles....gunjan asks and u?...samrat trwilz her..n then both starez as samrat held her by waist after trwiling....n whsperz..bohat...both smilez....samrat about to touch her cheeks..she blushingly n shyly moves back removing her armz n trunz to leave..)
Ishq se hi saari khushiyaan, ishq hi barbaadi
Ishq hai paabandi lekin, ishq hi azaadi
Ishq ki duniya mein yaaron, khwaab ki aabaadi
Ho gaya woh jisko manzil, ishq ye dikhlaadi
Dekho pyaare, ye nazaare, ye diwaane, ye parwaane
Ye ishq mein kaise gum 
(samrat stopz her by helding hand n both looked at each other n passed a smile..samrat leaves her hand.......the door knocked..n they broke eyelock...sajan saw padma at dor n blushd..padma smilez n bleses them n prays 4 them...samrat n his nano leaves..gunjan was in balcny seeing them ..samrat looks up at her n both passed smile n wave good bye with heavy heart)
Haay! Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahen
Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahen
(sajan was feeling sad n samrat leaves...he txtd her that tearz dont suit at u.never cry.it hurts.gunjan was speachless n txtd back it hurts me 2..both were no doubt givng each other fuly in relationshp.padma asks gunjan if she z hapy or not?n gunjan blushng hugs padma..n padma felt contented..bg asks samrat n he noded smiling.......bg 2 felt contented...sajan after changing standing in balcony n were remembring their engagment)
Dhum tara dhum tara dhum-ma
Dhum tara dhum tara hum 
(they both looks at moon n find reflection of each other......n blushes...they stared at each other rings while lying on bed....they kissed their rings n smiles n closed eyes dreaming about their a new lyf with each other...no doubt  they were happy n contented....)
next day their marriage was fixed after a week n preprations were started already..buzy in whole day shopping n whole night in planing..where the two people hadnt get courage to talk to each other since  they were engaged..no doubt they were missing lyk hell n their views had changed why him/her to yes him/her...for gunjan it seems lyk a dream coming to true..no doubt she had started lyking samrat n samrat too lyking her....that relationship in which they were tied engagment...calling fiance or mangatre of each other by otherz caused them to be blushed..ths relation was bonding them to each other n helding each other close n creating an unknwn attractive forces(lolz hanso mat itz due to chem presure as i wonder who said CHEMISTRY THE LOVE OF SUBJECT i m just proving it..ths was for Mars.love u guys)..gunjan in her room lost in her thoughts n blushing just remembring his face..padma came in caling her n smilez seeing her smile...no doubt she was her mother n knows her.padma sits nxt to her..n creases her hairz..
P:kya baat hai je..gunjan smilez n hugs her mom.
G:i love u mom u r the most loving mom in whole world  u r the bestest thanks mom for making my lyf more beautiful n ful of happiness....thanks..i love u..padma smileZ n tearz of joy came out....
P:i m v happy 4 my bacha..
G:i m 2 mom..both smilez n padma kises her 4head...
P:gunjan tyar ho ja .
G:kuin?
P:shadi ka jora leney jana hai.....
G:sacheee...no doubt she was a girl.every girl dreamz of the dres of the most special day......gunjan blushes.
P:han sachee.samrat leny aye ga tm dono sath mein ja k apni apni marzi ka kareedd lena.....
First hearing samrat name she was hapy but
G:apni marzi ka?nahn maa mein apk pasand ka jora pehnon ge
P:paglii!!meri jaan dulhan tu tu samrat k hai na..to tu nahn chahte wo tjhey apni pasand k jorey mein dekhey tm logo k zndage k special day pe...tu bhe tu yahe chahey ge na k tu usey apney pasand k suit mein dekh..gunjan thought 4 a while n was agreed to  padma but
G:par maa apney bhe to meri shadi k itneY sapney sajae hai aur apka bhe to mann ho ga na apni beti ko apni pasand k shadi k jorey mein dekhney ka..
P:han hai na par tu jante hai teri pasand he meri pasand hai smjhe mjhey pora yaqen hai jo tm log pasand karo gey wo  mjhey bhe pasand aye ga
G:paka
P:han paka
G:agar nahn aYA to promise me ap mjhey btao ge aur phr hm apk pasand ka leain ge paka promise
P:promse chal ab meri pari tyar ho ja samrat ata he ho ga......gunjan blushes n noded..
After 5 minz
G:maa maa maa idhar ao
P:ae ae kya shorrr macchhaa rahe hai and as she enterd saw whole wardrobe empty on bed.
P:Yeh kya hai?
G:kuch smjh nahn a raha kya pehn ap btao?
P:gunjan shadi ka jora leny k lea janey k lea kya walimey k dulhan ban k jae ge?
G:kya?maaa
P:pakar yeh ja ja k change kar
G:thanks love u..she hugs kises padma cheks n left
P:pagli!kbhe nahn sudhrey ge...
Precpe:sajan s shoping nokh jhoks n mehndi ceremony.....
Dont forgot to coment
Urs meri n anjali.
Merii🤗 Yeahhhhhhh I am the first one to unRES..(😉RS)..😆Sweety after each update this SS is becoming more & more special!!!!!!!😃I can't wait to see the expression when she reads it😉 SaJan's realization & coming closer was the best part of the FF.😃..You wrote so nicely & in a real way that it made it more beautiful..😍The way they try to know each other & the way they tried to remove their inner fears & inhibitions was fabulous ...👏The way they opened up to each other & how they came close to each other was so touchy & very emotional but so real too..The way u wrote it was outstanding...😃I really love Gunjan_MOM relationship a lot!!!Its so pure,adorable & too real!!!!SaJan missing eachother & dreaming abt eachother was so cute...The wedding Joda shopping showed Gunjan's innocence...Most of the girls feel that way during their marriage!!Can't wait to read more..Plzzzzz continue soon...😆Edited by Anjali_12 - 13 years ago