Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 (Page 9)

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Nice part!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
lovely update.....

FireSafireFiree

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Hey,
Thanks for the update....
Lie to cover a lie...a no...no
Geet went away for a week to give Maan a chance...did he do anthing....nope...nothing....
Oh Gawd......this Sam chakkar is making me crazy
geet is so rite...she did anything and everything.........n now all he can do is LIE
A BIG FAT LIEAngryAngryAngry

Ohhhhh
Ab kya hoga

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1FireSafireFiree

weeda Senior Member
weeda
weeda

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
yay new thread

FireSafireFiree

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

first of all awesome update keyama..ClapClap but it was too short..CryCryCry but never mind, i know u r busy, so ill patiently wait fr the nxt update...Smile anws im little annoyed with sam tagging along everywhere..AngryAngryAngryAngry i know you have already clarified that sam is a positive character.. but she doesnt seem to be one..Confused if she was evil, i would not have mind, because, then maan wont trust her and he wont talk to sam.. but nw that she is a positive character, maan have no choice but have to defend her whenver geet takes her anger out on sam..DeadDead thats putting a strain in maaneet relationship..CryCry see they were waiting eagerly fr their wedding.. but nw because of sam, geet is not talking to maan...Angry keyama i hope u wont mistake or be upset abt this, but if possible set someone up fr sam or kill her character...LOLLOL anws back to the update, i loved everything.. im a sucker fr fights between maaneet..Wink don know why but when they fighting, i can see so much of love fr each other.. so i loved it.. and above all, my AVANTIKA!!! I love hw she told maan, STOP EATING GEET WITH YR EYES NW!!! LOLLOLLOL well her brains really seems to be working nw... but where is my dear SHILA??Cry hahaha, it would have better if she was there.. still never mind.. do include her conversation in the nxt part.. because of all the people besides maaneet and avantika, it was shila who was excited to see maaneet getting married.. i wanna some humour relieve from my rockstar SHILA!!! hahaha... and i was SHOCKED when geet decided to go london with just one week fr wedding..Shocked oh maan u need to do alot of pacifying to do... BECHARA maan..LOLLOL i do understand geet anger.. if i was her ill defintely be fuming mad.. but wont over react like her...LOL still its nt a good idea to caver a lie with another BIG FAT lie..LOLLOL that might backfire..OuchOuch hope DEAREST BRAINY WOMAN AVANTIKA'S IDEA WONT BACKFIRE NW...DeadDead and i still don get why DARJI is still unhappy..AngryAngry well someone need to tell him that his gussa will nt stop the wedding or someone need to shock him with the SHILA-SHORIA news...TongueTongue hahaha.. overall, great update dear..StarStarStarStarStarcant wait fr nxt part.. AND I SUPER EXCITED HW U GONNA CHANGE THE STORY LINE FRM NW ONWARDS...Big smileBig smile

And yes sorry fr LONG analysis..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed btw wanna know, what have u planned fr the sam.. u gonna introduce a guy fr her or gonna kill her??Big smileBig smile don tell me u keeep her..AngryAngryAngryAngry if u want, let our MAAN declare sam is his sister...WinkWink together with shila she will make great sister pair fr maan..LOLLOLLOL haha just joking.. excited as usual..SmileSmileSmile

Edited by zaara25 - 15 March 2011 at 9:58pm

FireSafireFiree

ksasi IF-Rockerz
ksasi
ksasi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
interesting part.

FireSafireFiree

lody Goldie
lody
lody

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
God what it's happeing to geet ok it's a lie but maan do this to do sone peas in there life and bee one and now geet make this thing what she don't care any more for maan feeling and she is doing to him god this geet change alot she have to for give him buz he did not do some thing rong he just want to make the every one to stop this Sam thing and he do it just buz he live geet badly and buz he can't see her in pine

FireSafireFiree

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Hey watever happens yaar atleast Geet shuld let Maan talk so dat he can clear all doubts.....................also dere may b sum important reason y he opted for d lie.....But atleast let maan clear..................geet is a real dumbo..........though her anger is justified..........she is acting foolishly.........atleast she shud hav dat level of understanding..............& even try to tell maan her thoughts so dat maan can clear dem..............

FireSafireFiree

Go to top