Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Paradox- MAAN & GEET- THREAD 6 (Page 84)

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
mera bacha phir se lappy per Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  LOL

butterfly.tanu IF-Dazzler
butterfly.tanu
butterfly.tanu

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Waiting dear..update soon..
18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
waitting wating waiting....
VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
where r u dear??
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
5 more min
xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninavi18mypride

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
wating waiting...Smile
18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
wowwwwww.... 5 min 5 min

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

***PARADOX***
part 58
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and support
xxx
sorry for mistakes
xx

The amusement was in the air. The marriage was taking them in to a new error. How couldn't they be happy. How couldn't they be enjoying them self.

UK-

Shorias heart beat risen as he suddenly turned the news. Live. Maan & geet, Brij & shilas wedding. He drops the remort instantly. How could he possible not know about this! How could he possibly! Wouldn't shila thought it wasn't necessary to let him know. He rang instantly! But out of his luck nothing. He felt helpless. Watching them getting married on the telly.

India-

Both pair took there phere. Maan & Geet couldn't explain there excitement that was building up in him, snaps after snap was taken. There memory of love. There memory of there life....

Geet walked towards her parents... Hugging then er sasural touching to get blessing.... It wasn't long before when they all left with there prospective car.....

Avantika stood with the thali & kumkum on the entrance of the khurana house. The houses badi bhu. Geet felt odd yet happy. Maan was holding her hand all along. She was dreaming of this day god knows since when. She looked at maan just before kicking the pot full of rice. Both stepped in with there right foot. In to the red Kum Kum!
Everyone cheered. Owed. Geet was straight way taken to the bedroom. It was 12 midnight. Everyone was tiared. They decided to carry rest of the ritual next morning...

Geet was left on maans & her bedroom. Maan walks in locking the door. Hugging her tight.
Maan- ka kha tha? That we wont do anything! Geet shivered. Both looked at one another eyes. Realizing the fact they are husband & wife. Geets mang was filled with maans colure. he kissed her forehead.
Maan- you look do tired...
Geet smiles- if after 12 hours of flight we could stay wake all night... Then why not to night.... Maan smirks... & picks her up!
Maan- god you have gone heavy!
Geet- then take my cloths off. Might find me lighter! She smiles. Snaking her arm round his neck....

Brij & shila...

Shila left shaken. Something she didn't expect! Something she didn't even dream about.
Brij hugs her from the back. She froze attempt to free her self! She snaps.
Shila- d... Don't touch me. Se was crying. Shaking! Don't! Brij looked at her in shock.... I don't love you! I never looked at you in that way! I never have!
Brij was confused- what do you mean.
Shila- I love someone els! I am only his! So don't you dare touch me.
Brijs ground seems to disappear! It's true he had some attraction for her for long time! But he didn't expect this! & if she did not love him why merry?
Brij- why have you married me then? Why didn't you deny! He answered angrily.
Shila- I have! I have! I have shouted & told my family instead if helping they have threaten me! Blackmailed me! I even send you a letter!
Brij- I haven't received any!
Shila- but I have! I don't love you!
Brij- you have to adjust with me. Because you are my wife now.
Shila- if that means sleep with you... I won't.
Brij- you are my wife & you have to fulfill everything I want.
Shila- go to hell. To tell you the truth I already have slept with Shoria. & that not once... Many time. So don't you dare touch me. Shila opens the door & walks out. Instantly. Sicken. What her family an blackmail her about. That there reputation will go down. It's bloddy to late. Go to hell with them. It's night now! Press have gone. I don't care any more.
Rano runs out- beta where are you going? Beta!
Brij walked out behind her. Picked her up and shoved her in the car. Everyone looked at them in confusion...

Car-

Shila- W*F you doing? Let me go! She tried to open the car but in vain it was stuck.
Brij couldn't control his anger! His wife! On there SR tells him she have slept with someone els. Her bloody lover! The f*** b****

Maan & geet...

Maan slowly takes all geets jewelry off. Barely could control there urge. Something was just perfect... Something they always been waiting for... There night. Just there...
Something Geet only dreamed of. Something she never though it will come true. Maan looks at her lovingly as they leave there cloths. Pilled on the floor. Just there naked body making it's way to bed.
Geet nodes a for nothing. She was embarrassed. She sighed. & looked way.
Geet- au me!
Maan- yea... Au me! He teased…

Geet- nothing! She looks way & hugs him tight. The room was covered in flower. The aroma. Was something they couldn't miss. It was beautiful indeed. Whole bed was covered with Rose....
The layer of soft skin touched the elegant patles. Only the smell that caught there attention. The color was no need of noticing as there were long lost. Lost in hunger for one another. Geets open hair just seduced maan more. He hides his face in her hair. Inhaling... While there hand was locked with one another. There finger mingled like there bare body. Geet closes her eyes for a fair few second. Inhaling some air. Maans lips was slowly coming to her lips as he strokes his lips from one her Colar bone. Kissing gently. They were tired. Very. But both had the urge to male love to night. Is there SR. A special day. He wanted this to be member.
Maan- ka hua jaan.
Geet smiles with her eyes close. Listing to maans husky voice...- I love you….

*next- hmm… i wonder if there SR will
happen…Confused
thanks for all the love & support.. do leave me comments
:D
xxxx

The following 231 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subnimmi26snehag10nams4thahupyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthilaila889gaberinlwgeetnilu_50scarce05geeta1803lovelyninizil143taniakhaled48amiainastar432Candy_jsneetugarg123AISHAJSmaaneet28ridhisidhiAym7gagsyAcharya10kasturi11deekshacgkrishna.fizza25asmi123trendyfriendswifey90luv angelvirenspoojaaddismans22day2008itsallabtGURTIMaankiMariamMaansMishtiavantika_singhalu5123angeeshmaaneet93juhi_ansarimamon.moonbhakbhartifantaanniSemarnkkirannaryaninonabebuhemvb--love--saadi88guru-ki-dewaaninazsijcyberprincessholyangelmons_mb-Elfin-maaneetfan123varshakhedekardrashtipatel30cue1sana.saba7ThugAngelperfectflirt8Paloma_Dnamitasinmaureen84Opaldewsanaum91kkaavvyyaafullyfaltukhansangelkrsh07priyanka86dreamypMoon002Kashish9687rostsumusumuchiki143zoha25SOLACEofEYESavani_9SwaatiiHADmishtiAzmiiimaastha.Regal.CrystalSayaHina.khanxxxmy_maan_geet-eiya-mishtiblove-watersiroililySrabon_Dharamirnalinisanjuleem-g19mansijani21am_sweet_paricool_gal17amreenshameemBe.edgynan_10crazydevil87Rohini20dimpzzRukhluvMaanmaansi007yadanu_G1234_-Premeena-charlie1950lodyreea88bobbydolldoosheekasrikrithianshimanshiQueenbeePallavikiran99ytanujasparikhpushpiHanoAhmedAnu_Rraj_202puthdreamy4everCutee999bluedreamz953butterfly.tanuBharathi_gurti.ramya-gurtian.maanujaanu-shamima-untamedtigressmuskaan_cute19JayaRninavi9staroneserialsGudiyalovesguru286pearlMsMovieloverprincess163mishtidoigangesegbsheetalvasaRocks.DharaMaaneet4eveShimmerrvasavi_srijeyanthi123nats0101d_soniaanmirzakiran_ratisimi91sweetkj-Veritaserum-Dilsayritzy09Ramharipaponecon18myprideKrishnaluv94rupzloveusmj1977.shrutigennyMkrati5-memorable-ambbihablueopalwajiha-1sanu3108ajennPaintedSkysonu4eversmallvillealicia212punjabi.princessweet cherry-afsha-CrazzyBusysweet scorpioSahSahswetha10janu_2006preethi--aarthi--..hinal..HansaNmitzi11KaSh-Maneet-FanMishtyShonamaaniqra--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpmaanseekawaii_geetAsh1991VSai2008seemamarypreethiars12345Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaMadhuri53todayzstar_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aashpickachufelicitysmoak.spvdkhwaishfanSecretKhabri420Krishna_SouravDownhill

Go to top